曼 德 拉
漫 漫 自 由 路
我总做同一个梦
I dream the same dream
夜夜如此
night after night.
我回到了奥兰多的家中
I am coming home to the house in Orlando.
一切如故
Everything is the way it was.
他们都在
They are all there.
这世上每一个我挚爱的人
All the ones that I have loved most in the world.
他们都很好 生活仍在继续
They seem fine, getting on with their lives.
但是 他们看不见我
But they do not see me.
永远看不见我
They never see me.
科萨族的孩子
自♥由♥地奔跑
即将身负重任
告别童年
你将长大成人
你的青春
Your youth,
美貌
your beauty,
力量 都不以你的意志为转移
your strength is not yours to hold.
你一个人的力量很微弱
You alone are small,
可你的民族力量很强大
your people are mighty.
出发吧
Now go!
你是一个男子汉了
You are a man.
像个男人一样离开
Leave as a man!
我是一个男子汉了
Now I was a man
肩负着民族的责任
with duties to my people.
我父亲给我起名为罗利拉拉
My father had given me the name Rolihlahla
闯祸精的意思
troublemaker.
我不想闯祸
I didn’t want to make trouble.
我想让我的家人以我为荣
I wanted to make my family proud of me.
约翰内斯堡 南非 1942
让开 小子
Out of the way, boy.
站住 黑鬼
Stop, Kaffir.
-过来 黑鬼 -是 先生
– Come on, Kaffir. – Yes, sir.
曼德拉&坦博律师处
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
十五分钟后开庭
Court in 15 minutes.
-十五分钟 -十五分钟
– Fifteen? – Fifteen minutes.
-曼德拉先生 你答应过我们 -是的
– Mr. Mandela, sir, you promised us. – Yes, yes.
这片土地上的人♥民♥正渐渐失去希望
But the people are losing hope in their land.
什么事
How can I help you?
我不是小偷
I am not a thief.
德考克太太 我的委托人
Mrs. De Kock, my client,
您的前女佣
your former maid, has been accused
因盗窃卧室衣物被起诉
of stealing these items of clothing from your bedroom.
你们一定要让我和这个黑人讲话吗
Am I to be spoken to like this by a native?
他是被告律师 女士
He is counsel for the defense, ma’am,
您要是觉得不舒服
but if you feel uncomfortable,
可以直接回答我
you may address your answers to me.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Worship.
德考克太太
Mrs. De Kock, how do we know
您如何证明这些东西不是我的委托人的
that these items are not my client’s herself?
我不明白 他在说什么啊
I don’t understand. What is he saying?
我是说
Well, what I am saying is
您能确定这些都是您的吗 德考克太太
can you identify these items as yours, Mrs. De Kock?
您看起来并不确定
Well, you seem… unsure.
我受不了他这样讲话 真恶心
I will not be spoken to like this, it’s disgusting.
要是早知道我会在法庭上受到这样的侮辱
If I’d known I was going to be so insulted in a court of law,
我就不会来了
I would never have come.
法官大人 我提议…
Your Honor, I move that…
好了 好了 本案驳回
Yes, yes. Case dismissed.
斯亚博加 帮我把包拿来
Siyabonga, you must carry my bag here.
-你真懒 -马迪巴
– You are lazy. – Madiba?
听说人人都想瞻仰你
I hear you’re a man to watch.
看来我可以收门票了
Maybe I should sell tickets.
你没去国民大会
You don’t come to Congress meetings.
我为什么要去
Why would I want to do that?
你了解我们吗
Well, do you know anything about us?
你了解非洲国民大会吗
You know anything about the African National Congress?
要是你跑到外面喊”跟我来”
If you went out today and said, “Follow me,”
没人会响应 我为什么要去
nobody would follow you, so why should I?
你喜欢白佬叫你”小子”吗
Do you like it when the Boers are calling you “Boy”?
当我比他们学历高
When I am better qualified
穿得好 而且更富有的时候
and better dressed and richer than they are,
他们就不会这么叫我了
they won’t call me boy anymore.
巴勒卡
Baleka!
你们说得没错 我们需要他
You’re right. We need him.
一个大名鼎鼎的律师知道什么我不知道的吗
What does a hotshot lawyer know that I don’t know?
我知道法律规定
I know that the law says you can only have relations
你只能和同种族的人交往
with members of your own race.
那我和你是同种族的吗
Am I a member of your own race?
-杰克逊先生 -可以用铅笔测验
– Mr. Jackson. – Pencil test.
这是划定种族的官方办法
See, this is the official method of establishing racial type.
铅笔能插在我的头发里
The pencil stays in my hair.
所以我是黑人
I am a black man.
那我呢
Now me?
铅笔也能插在你的头发里
The pencil stays in your hair.
你也是黑人 我们可以交往了
You are black and can officially have relations with me.
百试百灵
Always works.
亲爱的 亲爱的
My darling, my darling.
你得穿上我的夹克
You must wear my jacket.
这样我就能借机吻你了
Then I can steal a kiss.
没错 没错 我一直想见你
Yeah, yeah, it’s you that I want to see!
-你是? -终于见到你了 我的朋友
– You? – Yeah, see you, my friend.
你得带她回家 兄弟 她真可爱
This one, you take her home, my man. She’s lovely.
你还好吧
Are you going to be fine, yeah?
-好极了 -这是几
– Never better. – How many fingers?
再见
Bye!
喂 你
Hey, you!
就是你
I said you!
你的证件呢
Where’s your pass, eh?
-我落在家里了 -不行 不行
– I left it at home, boss. – No, no, no, no, no.
你跟我来 过来
You come with me, come on.
别找事儿 跟我来
Hey, don’t put up a fight. Come with me.
-过来 小子 -没错 出来
– Come, boy. – That’s right. Out you come.
这个黑鬼没证件 我们要把他关起来
The kaffir’s got no pass, so we’re gonna put him in a cell.
-走 -快点 黑鬼
– Let’s go. – Come on, Kaffir.
-起来 起来 -起来
– Get up, get up, – Get up!
起来
Get up.
-我的鞋 -踢他
– That’s my shoe! – Kick him, man.
行了 把他弄起来
That’s it, get up. Get him up.
杰克逊·格拉达
Jackson Glada.
在耶珀警局受审
Questioned at Jeppe Station.
-对 -他没带证件
– Yes. – No pass.
死因是先天性梅毒
Cause of death, congenital syphilis.
所有材料都在这儿
Everything is in order here.
不 他是在耶珀警局被殴打至死的
No, he was beaten to death in Jeppe Station.
我有关于伤痕的医检报告
I have the medical affidavits for his injuries.
你想起诉警♥察♥说谎吗
Are you accusing the police of lying?
我有医检报告
I have medical affidavits.
你最好尊重法律 小子
I suggest that you start showing some respect of the law, boy.
我还有事 祝你好运
And I have work to do. Good day to you.
这不是法律
That’s not law.
不是属于我们的法律
There’s no law for us.
杰克逊伤害过什么人吗
Who did Jackson ever hurt?
他做了什么 他们要那样对他
I mean, what did he do to deserve what they did to him?
谢谢
Thank you.
没有人会在意的
And nobody cares.
没有人管这事儿
Nobody gives a damn.
你为什么要和我说这个
Why are you telling me?
规矩该改一改了
Something has to change.
-怎么改 -依靠教育 勤奋和自尊
– And how should that happen? – Education, hard work, pride.
不 不 纳尔逊 你一个人做不到的
No, no, Nelson, you can’t do it on your own.
我们谁都做不到
None of us can.
这是我 这是你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!