是吗?- 我的衣服在哪?
Think so? – Where are my clothes?
楼下 – 我要如何出去?
Downstairs. – How do I get out of this place?
从那边走就行了
Right through there.
你想要上哪去?- 去拿我的衣服
Well, where do you think you’re goin’? – To get my clothes.
你的结业通知呢?- 我的什么?
Got your discharge? – My what?
你的出院证明 – 我没事了 让我出去
Your release. – I’m all right. Let me out.
快给我回去 去啊 – 你别碰我
Get back there. – Keep your hands off me!
柏南
Birnam.
过来啊 柏南
Come here, Birnam.
这里是监狱吗?
Is this a jail?
这个中心是监狱型的医疗诊所
This department’s sort of a halfway hospital, halfway jail.
宾恩 在我裤子口袋里有五块钱可以给你
Listen, Bim, in my clothes there’s five dollars for you
只求你不要寄明信片
if you won’t send that postcard.
我办不到 – 我不希望我家人知道
Nothing doing. – I don’t want anybody to know.
你家人迟早得习惯收到我们的明信片
Your folks might as well get used to our little postcards.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
反正他们以后会常常收到 你还会回来的
There’ll be more of’em. You’ll be back.
你闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
我用单眼就能看出谁是酒鬼
Listen, I can pick an alkie with one eye shut.
而你就是酒鬼 你会回来的 你们全都会
You’re an alkie. You’ll come back. They all do.
像他 每个月像帐单那么准时的来向我们报到
Him, for instance… shows up every month, just like the gas bill.
那边戴眼镜的那个
And the one with the glasses… another repeater.
这已经是他第四十五次来了
This is his 45th trip.
他是广♥告♥界的大红人 人也挺好的
Big executive in the advertising business. Lovely fellow.
自从1927年起 年年来报到 那时美国还禁酒呢
Been coming here since 1927. Good old Prohibition days.
你该看看我们那个时候 现在这样不算什么
Say, you should have seen the joint then. This is nothing.
当时我们这可热闹了 床位简直是一位难求
Back then we really had a turnover… standing room only.
都是那个禁酒令把这些人变成酒鬼的
Prohibition… that’s what started most of these guys off.
现在乖乖把这个喝了吧
Whoopee. Now, be a good boy and drink this.
我不要 – 你最好喝了它
I don’t want it. – Better take it.
待会可能会有马戏团表演
Liable to be a little floor show later on around here.
可能会很恐怖的 – 马戏团表演?
Might get on your nerves. – Floor show?
你有犯过酒精中毒症候群吗?- 不
Ever have the d.t.’s? – No!
总会轮到你的 兄弟 – 不可能
You will, brother. – Not me!
你要跟我打赌吗?毕竟你还是个菜鸟
Like to make a little bet? After all, you’re just a freshman.
等到你熬成老鸟了
Wait till you’re a sophomore…
你就会开始产生幻觉
that’s when you start seeing the little animals.
听说过粉红色的大象吗?那个是骗人的
You know that stuff about pink elephants? That’s the bunk.
大家看到的通常是小动物 像是戴着草帽的小火鸡
It’s the little animals… little tiny turkeys in straw hats…
还有从钥匙孔中窜出的侏儒猴子
midget monkeys coming through the keyholes.
看到那边那个傢伙了吗?他的幻觉动物是小甲虫
See that guy over there? With him, it’s beetles.
在晚上 他会看到小甲虫爬满他全身
Come the night, he sees beetles crawling all over him.
但总是要等到月黑风高的时候
Has to be dark, though.
就像我们医生常说的
It’s like the doctor was just telling me:
妄想症是夜晚的产物
“Delirium is a disease of the night.”
晚安
Good night.

No!
去把绳子跟医生找来
Get the restraints and get the doctor!
把他送到暴♥力♥控制中心
Get him up to the violent ward.
医生 麻烦来这里一下
Over here, Doctor.
把他送去暴♥力♥控制中心 帮我开电梯门
Violent ward. Get the elevator.
早安
Good morning! – Shhh!
楼上发生什么事了吗?到底怎么了?
Anything wrong up there? Anything wrong?
你还好吧 – 我很好 谢谢关心
Are you all right? – Oh, I’m fine, thank you.
你在那里睡了一整夜吗?
Have you been there all night?
我在等候柏南先生
I’ve been waiting for Mr. Birnam.
你说的是唐柏南先生?
Mr. Don Birnam?
我想 他是去长岛探望朋友了
I suppose he stayed overnight with friends in Long Island.
你别乱编故事了 – 你说什么?
Now, now, what kind of story’s that? – I beg your pardon?
我是他的房♥东 我知道他在房♥里搞什么鬼
I’m his landlady. I know what goes on in this house.
我认识唐柏南先生
I know Mr. Don Birnam.
打从五年前他们刚搬来的时候
I knew all about him the first week
我就知道他的事了
they moved here five years ago.
我听得见那些酒瓶在垃圾筒里滚动的声音
Heard those bottles rattle in the garbage can.
我也知道你的事 你是海伦圣詹姆斯
I know all about you. You’re Helen St. James.
你在时代杂♥志♥社工作 是他此生的挚爱
You’re working on Time magazine, and you’re his best girl.
我也知道 他并没有去长岛探望朋友
I also know he’s not staying with any friends in Long Island.
他是酒瘾又犯了 你知道我说的都是实话
He’s off on another toot, and you know I’m darned right.
跟我来吧 我弄点早餐给你吃
Now, come on down, and I’ll make you breakfast.
我不饿
I don’t care for any, thank you…
我更不希望你这样谈论他
nor do I care for that kind of talk,
就算你说的都是实话
even supposing you’re right.
那的确是实话 我早该把他赶出去了
Which I am! I could have kicked him out 50 times.
上次他因为喝醉 被两位计程车司机
The last when two taxi drivers dumped him into the entrance hall,
丢在门口不醒人事
out cold on the floor…
我其他房♥客从旁边进进出出的
with all my tenants going in and out,
还有小孩子要上学呢
and children leaving for school!
拜托你 别说了
Please, please!
只要他弟弟付得起房♥租 我就不会把他赶出去
I didn’t put him out as long as his brother could pay the rent.
我就是没有办法不喜欢他 他是那么的英俊
You couldn’t help liking him anyway, he was so good-looking.
又那么有礼貌 而且他总是非常幽默
He had such nice manners. He always had a little joke.
别说得他好像死了似的
Stop talking about him as if he were dead.
那对你可是大大的好事
Best thing for you if he was!
快给我一瓶稞麦酒
I want a quart of rye, quick.
我能先把大衣脱掉吗?
Okay if I take off my coat first?
不行
No!
别跟我扯些别的 我只要一瓶稞麦酒
No cracks, no questions… just a quart of rye.
一共是两块一毛五 – 快点 我需要那些酒精
That’ll be $2.15. – Come on, I need that liquor.
酒我是非拿到手不可 你懂吗?
I want it, and I’m gonna get it, understand?
不管用什么方法都好
I’m gonna walk out of here with that quart of rye,
我要带着那瓶稞麦酒离开这里
one way or another.
是圣詹姆斯小姐吗?他回来了
Miss St. James? He’s back.
现在就在楼上 我是戴文瑞区太太
He’s upstairs. This is Mrs. Deveridge.
是的 他已经回到了公♥寓♥
Yes, he’s back up in his apartment.
我听到他尖叫的声音
I heard him yelling.
唐 拜托你开门啊
Don, open the door. Open it, please!
唐 让我进去 我知道你在
Don, won’t you let me in? I know you’re there.
拜托你快开门
Please, open the door.
唐 你听得到我说话吗?让我帮你吧
Don, don’t you hear me? I want to help you.
我绝对不会离开的
Don, I won’t go away.
难道我非得下楼找工友 借备份钥匙不可吗?
Do I have to get thejanitor with a passkey to let me in?
戴夫 – 什么事 戴文瑞区太太
Dave? Dave! – Yes, Mrs. Deveridge?
麻烦快点拿备份钥匙上来 快啊
Come on up with the passkey. Come on! Come on!
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
你最好让我们陪你
You’d better let us come too.
你不能自己一个人进去
You can’t go in there alone.
我不会有事的 谢谢 – 算了 我们走吧
I’ll be all right, thank you. – Come, Sophie, let’s go.
唐 亲爱的 – 走开 海伦
Don, darling. – Go away, Helen.
我是来帮助你的啊 亲爱的 – 不 不
I’m here to help you, darling. – No, no.
你看看你
Look at you.
让我帮你站起来 把手臂放在我的肩膀上
You want to get up, Don. Put your arm on my shoulder.
我让你泡个澡 帮你刮刮胡子
You’ll have a bath, and I’ll help you shave,
然后你先吃点东西 再去睡觉
and you’ll eat and sleep…
当韦克回来的时候 一切都会没事的
and when Wick comes back, everything’ll be all right.
不 不要 – 怎么了?
No, Helen! Don’t look! – What’s the matter, Don?
那面墙 – 什么墙?
That wall! – What wall?
有老鼠跟蝙蝠 – 什么老鼠跟蝙蝠?
The mouse and the bat. – The mouse and the bat?
就在你后面墙上的洞里
Yes, that hole in the wall right behind you.
我后面的墙上根本没有洞
There’s no hole in the wall, Don. – Yes, there is.
看啊 唐 拜托你看清楚
Come on. Come on, Don. Please look.
看到了吗?
You see?
一切都会没事的 我会陪你待在这里
Everything’s going to be all right. I’ll stay right with you.
宾恩说的没错 酒鬼看见的总是小动物
It’s little animals. It’s always little animals. That’s what Bim said.
我不懂你在说些什么 唐
You’re not making much sense, Don.
你知道奈特说我的下场会是如何吗?
And you know what Nat said about the ending?
像是这样 或是那样
Like this… or like that.
像是这样 或是那样
Like this… or like that.
唐 唐
Don! Don!
你要去哪里啊 唐?
Where are you going, Don? Don!
把那张当票给我
All right, Don, give me the pawn ticket.