She’s fine.
她没事
But the board has used the incident to take control of lnGen from me.
但是董事会利用这次事件掌控公司
Now, it’s only a matter of time before this…
现在 在这个迷失的世界被发现和掠夺之前…
lost world is found and pillaged.
只剩下很少时间
Public opinion is the one thing I can use to preserve it, but to rally that support…
我只能利用公众舆论来保护它 但是要得到舆论的支持…
I need a complete photo record…
我需要一套完整的照片记录…
of those animaIs alive in their natural habitat.
那些恐龙在自然居所中生活的记录
So you went from capitalist to naturalist in just four years.
仅仅四年 你就从资本家 变成了自然保护主义者
That’s something.
真了不起
It’s our last chance at redemption.
这是我们的最后机会了
John…
约翰…
no.
不行
Of course, no.
我绝对不答应
And I’m going to contact the other three members of your team…
我还会去联系小组的另外三个人…
and stop them from going.
说服他们不要去
Who’s the palaeontologist, by the way?
对了 谁是那个古生物学家?
She came to me, I want you to know.
我要你知道是她找上我的
Who did?
谁?
Leave it to you, lan, to have associations…
除了你之外 伊恩 我们同…
even liaisons with the best people in so many fields.
其他很多领域的专家也都有联系
Not Sarah.
你没有联系莎拉吧?
Palaeontological behaviour study is a new field,
古生物行为学研究是一个新兴领域
and Sarah Harding is on that frontier.
莎拉·哈丁就在此前沿
Her theories on parenting and nurturing in carnivores have framed the debate.
她在肉食动物界养育幼兽的理论成就非凡
What are you doing? Where’s your phone?
你在做什么? 电话在哪儿?
It’s too late.
太迟了
She’s already there.
她已经到那儿了
The others are meeting her in three days.
其他人将会在三天后与她会面
You sent my girlfriend to this island alone?
你让我的女友一个人到岛上去?
“Sent” is hardly the word. She couldn’t be restrained.
不是我”让”她去 是她自己迫不及待
She was already in San Diego, doing research at the animal park.
她已经到了圣达戈 在公园里做一些研究
It’s only a few hours’ flight from there.
飞机到哪儿只要几个小时
She was adamant, absolutely adamant about, here you are…
她很坚强 对于她自己的首次 拿着…
about making the initial foray by herself.
首次尝试她绝不会动摇
She thinks she’s Dian Fossey.
她很有使命感
“Observation without interference,” she said. You know how it is.
她还说什么”观察而不受干扰” 你也知道
After you were injured in the park, she sought you out.
你在公园受伤以后 她去找你
Then she went all the way to a hospital in Costa Rica…
她还去哥斯大黎加的医院…
to ask someone she didn’t know if the rumours were true.
询问谣言是否真实
If you want to leave your name on something, fine.
你如果想名留青史 我不管
But stop putting it on other people’s headstones.
但是请不要让其他人去送死
She’ll be fine. She’s spent years studying African predators.
她会没事的 她花了数年时间研究非洲的猎食动物
Sleeping downwind and all. She knows what she’s doing.
她很清楚她在做什么
And, believe me, the research team will…
相信我 研究小组会…
It’s not a research expedition anymore. It’s a rescue operation and it’s leaving now.
这已经不再是一次研究行动 而是一次营救行动 现在就走
I can’t shave three days off my deadline and expect to be ready.
我没法提前三天就全部做好
I’m not supplied. I haven’t tested any of this.
没有补给 我还没有对它进行完全测试
Why give her a satellite phone if it doesn’t work?
为什么让她用卫星电话? 万一不起作用怎么办?
Could be solar flares, the satellite, or maybe she turned it off.
可能有很多原因 比如太阳耀斑 卫星故障 或者她没有开机
I need haIf air on the tires. We’re flying pressurised.
轮胎别充满气 高空气压低
Does she know how to use it? You kidding?
她知道怎么用吧? 你开玩笑吧
She’s faxed me refinements on haIf the plans for this stuff.
这玩意儿有一半是她要求的
Don’t do that. You have to baby it. Love it.
别那么用力 你得像对待小孩一样的爱护它
I’ll love it when it works. It’ll work when you love it. Let me do it.
爱护它就能用 让我来
You coming along? I don’t usually, I don’t like the feel very much.
一起来吗 我通常不喜欢一起走
but in this case I can’t resist.
不过这次我忍不住
Thanks for the two minute warning.
谢谢你两分钟叫我
Nick van Owen, Ian Malcolm.
尼克·范·欧文 这是伊恩·马尔科姆
Nick’s our photographer.
尼克是摄影师
How do you do?
幸会
You do wildlife photography?
你的专长是野生动物摄影?
Yeah. Wildlife, combat, you name it.
野生动物 战争 什么都有
When I was with Nightline, I was in Rwanda, Chechnya, Bosnia.
我去过卢旺达 车臣 波士尼亚
I do volunteer work for Greenpeace once in a while.
有一段时间我还志愿为绿色和平组织工作过
What drew you to Greenpeace?
什么吸引你去绿色和平组织的?
Women.
女人
Greenpeace is 80 percent female.
绿色和平组织里面80%是女人
Noble.
高尚
Noble was last year. This year I’m getting paid.
去年我是高尚 今年我要钱
Hammond’s check cleared,
哈蒙德的支票兑现
or I wouldn’t go on this wild goose chase.
我才肯去追踪猎物 否则不是白费力气
You’re going to the only place where the geese chase you.
你要去的将是唯一一个猎物追踪你的地方
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Kelly, my honey.
凯丽 宝贝
You found it. What took you so long?
你终于到了 怎么用了这么长的时间?
Sorry, I couldn’t get a cab.
我叫不到计程车
Sweetie, that’s okay. I’ve got to tell you something.
甜心 没关系 我要和你谈谈
I don’t even know this woman.
我根本不认识这个女的
What’re you talking about? It’s Karen. You’ve known Karen for 10 years.
你认识凯伦已经10年了啊
She doesn’t have Sega. She’s such a troglodyte.
她连世嘉游戏机都没有 真是落伍
Cruel, but good word use.
你用的字眼真妙
Why can’t I stay with Sarah?
为什么我不能和莎拉在一起?
She’s out of town. Karen’s fantastic.
因为她出去了 凯伦人很好的
She’ll take you places. You’ll have a fantastic time.
他会带你去骑马 看电影 你会玩得很开心的
Stop saying “fantastic.” Where are you going?
别老是说她好 你要去哪儿?
It’s only for a few days. I wouldn’t be going if it wasn’t important.
只是几天时间 如果没有重要的事我是不会走的
I’m your daughter at all time, you know.
不管怎么说我是你女儿
You can’t abandon me whenever opportunity knocks.
任何情况下你也不应该扔下我不管
That hurts. Your mom tell you to say that?
这么说太伤人了 你妈妈教你的?
Dr. Malcolm, downstairs, please.
马尔科姆博士 请到楼下来
I know we’ve had some hard going.
我知道我们以前相处得不好
But in the last few years, we’ve started to work things out.
但是过去这几年我们已经开始有所转变
Yeah, but I want you to crack on me a little bit.
没错 不过我要你对我严一点
Ground me or something. Send me to my room.
禁足之类 把我关在屋里
You never do any of that stuff.
你从来都没有这么做过
Why would l? You turned out so…
我为什么要那么做? 你是如此…
beautiful, brilliant, powerful, funny and generous.
美丽 大方 健康 有趣 杰出
The queen, goddess. My inspiration.
你是我的女王 女神和灵感
Dr. Malcolm.
马尔科姆博士
I could come be your research assistant, like in Austin.
我可以做你的助研 像奥斯丁那样
This is nothing like Austin.
这次情况不一样
Anyway, you have your own stuff.
况且 你还有自己的事
Your gymnastics competition.
你还要参加体操比赛
You’ve been training for months.
为此你已经准备了好几个月了
Gymnastics?
体操比赛?
I scrubbed out, got cut from the team. Thanks for knowing.
我已经从队里面刷下来了 多谢关心
I’m sorry, honey.
对不起 宝贝
I know how much that meant to you.
我知道那对你有多重要
You like having kids. You just don’t want to be with them.
你很爱孩子 只是不想陪他们
It wasn’t me who dumped you and split for Paris, so don’t take it out on me.
我没有把你丢下跑到巴黎 别拿我出气
Dr. Malcolm, downstairs!
马尔科姆博士 快下来!
Honey, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
宝贝 对不起! 对不起!
You want some good parental advice?
想听听父亲的建议吗?
Don’t listen to me. Don’t listen to me.
那就是别听我的 别听我的
How are we doing here?
进展如何?
The specs say it can’t deform at 12,000 PSl, so we’ll test it.
说明书说它能承受12000磅/平方英寸的压力 我们试试
Let’s clear. We clear? What’s this?
来看看 可以了吗 这是什么
A high hide.
高处藏身用的
A high hide. You know, you go up and hide, high.
正如你所想 人可以躲在里面 吊在高处
It goes up to where the trees are and keeps the researchers out of harm’s way.
它吊在树上 可以保护研究人员的安全
Actually, it puts them at a very convenient biting height.
实际上 这样更是把他们送到了恐龙嘴边
Do you have the time?
几点了 你有表吗
Why? We’re leaving in three hours.
你问我几点干嘛 我们三小时后启程
This is so cool.
真酷!
Lindstradt air rifle. Fires a subsonic Fluger dart.
Lindstradt 气步枪 以亚音速发射Fluger飞镖
It work better than your satellite phone?
这玩意儿比你的卫星电话更有用吗?
Funny.
你很幽默
I loaded it with enhanced venom from Conus purpurascens:
里面装有从南半球海洋中的鸡心螺
South Sea cone shell.
提炼的浓缩毒液
Most powerful neurotoxin in the world. Acts within 0.002 of a second.
世上最强的神经毒素 千分之二秒内生效

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章127小时
下一篇文章侏罗纪公园3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!