Pretty, aren’t they? They are so beautiful.
这些花漂亮吗 太漂亮了
Mom, look!
妈 看这边
Hey, Dad, look at me!
爸 看这里
Mr. Salmon.
萨蒙先生 你好
Hi.
你好
What is that?
那是什么东西
It’s just a project I’m working on.
这是我刚接的一个活儿
You’re a hunter? Ducks.
你是个猎人 猎鸭的
That’s a blind, right? Yep.
这是个隐蔽处 是吧 是的
So those things really work? Oh, yeah.
这些东西真的管用吗 是的 管用
It’s all about concealment, the art of concealment,
这是一门艺术 隐藏的艺术
and patience.
还需要耐心
It takes a lot of patience. I sit for hours on end in the dark.
需要极大的耐心 我在黑夜里一直坐好几个小时
I’m an outdoorsman.
我是一个喜欢呆在户外的人
Always have been.
一直都是
Mr. Salmon?
萨蒙先生
I just…
我…
I never got a chance to tell you how sorry I am about your loss.
我一直都想对你说 对于你们家发生的事 我很难过
Dad.

Here. Let me. Let me help you.
我来 我来帮你
Oh, no. That’s all right. Really, I can manage.
哦 不用 我自己来就可以了 我可以搞定的
No, it’s no trouble.
没事 我帮你
All right.
好吧
Appreciate it.
非常感激
This is for you.
这个给你
Oh, thank you, Mr. Harvey, you really shouldn’t.
哦 谢谢 哈维先生 你真是太客气了
You’re welcome. Oh, that does smell…
没什么 哦 闻起来好…
It’s a beautiful smell, isn’t it?
闻起来是不是很香
Hey, look at me! Careful, honey.
嘿 看这边 小心点 孩子
Oh, that really does smell delicious.
哦 闻起来真是太香了
Beautiful, yeah. Dad!
恩 真香 爸
They are something.
你种的花真挺不错的
Hey, Dad, look at me!
爸 看这边
I think it’s time for you to go home now, Mr. Salmon.
萨蒙先生 我想你该回家了
Go on home.
回去吧
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I can’t help you.
我帮不了你
What did you do to her? What did you do to my daughter?
你到底对她做了什么 你把我女儿怎么样了
Tell me! Where is she?
告诉我 她在哪里
It’s got to stop, Jack!
够了杰克
You came this close to getting arrested tonight!
你今晚差点被捕
You’re lucky George Harvey declined to press charges.
你很幸运 乔治·哈维先生没有指控你
Lucky?
幸运
Your father put a hole in the man’s back door.
你♥爸♥在人家后门上开了个大洞
Yeah, he should have put a hole in his head.
他应该在他脑袋上开个大洞才对
Lindsey, please. Did you hear that, Jack?
好了 林赛 听到没有 杰克
This is the example you’re setting for your kids?
这就是你给你孩子树的榜样
Persecuting the neighbors!
骚扰邻居
He’s not crazy! I didn’t say that.
我爸爸没有疯 我也没这么说
Well, then why won’t you listen to him? Because you need evidence, Lindsey.
那你为什么不听他说 我们需要证据 林赛
You can’t go around making accusations against George Harvey…
你不可以毫无根据地
when you have no evidence. You need proof.
中伤乔治·哈维 你需要证据
You are pathetic.
你真是没救了
Why can’t you just admit it?
你干嘛不干脆承认好了
You stopped looking for her a long time ago.
你早就放弃了 你早就放弃了寻找我姐姐
Len’s right.
莱恩说的对
He’s right.
他是对的
It’s time to put this behind us.
该放下了
It’s gone on too long.
已经过去这么久了
This has to stop.
该放手了
Dad…
爸…
Things will take their natural course, Lindsey.
一切都会过去的 林赛
Len, I appreciate everything you’ve done. You’ve been a great friend to me.
莱恩 感谢你为我所做的一切 你一直是我最好的朋友
That goes for Abigail, too.
也谢谢阿比盖尔
You’ve been a great friend to both of us.
你是我们最好的朋友
Murder changes everything.
我的被杀改变了一切
When I was alive, I never hated anyone.
当我活着的时候 我从未恨过任何人
But now, hate was all that I had.
但现在 憎恨是我现在唯一的感受
I want him dead.
我要他死
I want him cold and dead with no blood in his veins!
我要他冰冷冰冷的死掉 流尽身上的每一滴血
Look at me.
看着我
Look at what he did to me!
你看看他都对我做了什么
What am I now?
我现在算什么
The dead girl? The lost girl? The missing girl?
死掉的女孩 迷路的女孩 失踪的女孩
I’m nothing!
我什么都不是
I was stupid.
我真笨
I was so stupid!
我怎么会这么笨
You don’t control this, Susie.
这些不是我们能够控制的 苏茜
He does not own you.
牵绊着你的并不是他
You can be free of him, but not this way.
你可以摆脱他 但不是以这种方式
What do you know? You don’t know anything.
你知道什么 你什么都不知道
That man took my life!
那个人 夺走了我的生命
You will see, Susie. In the end, you will understand.
你会明白的 苏茜 你总有一天会明白的
Everybody dies.
人终究难逃一死
Brian! Just a little further in. Keep going.
布莱恩 走 我们再走进去一点 快走
Keep going. Okay, okay, I’m coming!
走 好了好了 我来了
Dad?

Dad!

Dad! Dad!
爸 爸
I realized what I had done. I willed him to stop.
看看我都做了些什么啊 我用意念让他停下来
I willed him to turn back.
我用意念让他转身
I know it’s you!
我知道你在那里
Come out!
滚出来
Come out and face me!
你给我滚出来
Did you hear me, you son of a bitch?
听到没 杂种
Get off me!
走开
You sick fuck!
你个混♥蛋♥
Brian, stop! Please, stop!
布莱恩 住手 求你了 住手
Brian, stop! Brian, stop it!
布莱恩 住手 布莱恩 住手啊
You want to touch my girl?
你想欺负我的女朋友 啊
Dad!

Dad!

No.
不要
Brian, stop!
不要 布莱恩
Brian, stop! Stop!
停停停 布莱恩 停下
Don’t you get it? You’ve killed him!
听到没 你想杀了他啊
He’s dead! Go.
他死了 走
He’s dead! Go! Go!
他死了 走 快走
I knew then he would never give me up.
此时我才明白 他绝对不会忘了我
He would never count me as one of the dead.
他绝不会把我当成已死的孩子
I was his daughter.
我永远是他的女儿
And he was my dad.
他也永远是我爸爸
And he had loved me as much as he could.
他一直尽他最大的努力 爱着我
I had to let him go.
所以我必须放手了
Sophie Cichetti. Pennsylvania. 1960.
索菲·斯切蒂 宾夕法尼亚州 死于1960年
She had been his landlady.
她原本是他的房♥东
Jackie Meyer. Delaware. 1967.
杰姬·梅尔 特拉华州 死于1967年
She had just turned 13.
死时刚刚13岁
Her body was found in a drainage ditch, by the side of the road.
她的尸体被扔在路边的排水沟里
Leah Fox. Delaware. 1969.
莉亚·福克斯 特拉华州 死于1969年
She was already dead when he dumped her body in the river.
死后尸体被他扔到了河里
Lana Johnson. 1960. Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
拉娜·约翰逊 死于1960年 宾夕法尼亚州巴克士郡
She was lured into a shack he had built out of old doors.
她被诱骗进 他用旧门板建造的小木屋里杀害
She was the youngest. She was six.
她最小 才6岁
Flora Hernandez. Delaware. 1963.
弗劳拉·赫南德斯 特拉华州 死于1963年
He’d only wanted to touch her. But she screamed.
他只是想摸摸她 但她大声尖叫
Denise Lee Ang. Connecticut. 1971.
丹尼斯·李·安 康涅狄格州 死于1971年
Thirteen. She was waiting for her father to close up their shop
死时13岁 当时她正等着她爸爸
when she vanished.
关店门
Denise Lee Ang, who sometimes liked to be called
丹尼斯·李·安 喜欢别人叫她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!