Like if you start something, you finish it.
比如说 做事要有始有终
You don’t stop until you get it right.
在没完成之前决不放弃
And if you don’t get it right, you start over again…
如果出了错那就从头再来
and you keep on going as long as you have to.
坚持不懈 直到完成
That’s the way it is. That’s what you do. It’s perfectly normal.
就是这样 你也应该记着 要有始有终
You know, Grampy taught me to do this, and now I’m teaching you.
你爷爷教我做的模型 现在轮到我教你了
We’re creating something here, for us, something special.
我们这是在创作 我们自己独一无二的创作
I know.
我知道
You’re my first mate, Susie Q.
你是我的第一个搭档 苏茜
One day, all of this will be yours.
以后这些模型都是属于你的
Jack! Susie! Dinner!
杰克 苏茜 吃饭了
Wait, wait, wait!
等一下
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah. Now, hold her steady.
准备好了 好 抓牢了
Okay, shipmate, take it away!
好了 船友 开船
Now that is a thing of beauty.
多美的一瞬间
Come on.
走吧
I don’t believe this! Would you look at the state of this room?
我的天啊 你看看你的房♥间
You’re gonna clean this mess up tonight.
晚上你得给我打扫干净了
Yeah, I will. Hey, Mom, we need to get these developed.
知道了 知道了 妈 我想把这些胶卷全部冲洗出来
Susie, you used up all the film?
苏茜 你把胶卷全部用光了
Do you have any idea what this is going to cost?
你知不知道这要花多少钱
No. No, absolutely not. Out of the question.
不行 不可能 想都别想
Thanks a lot. That’s my career down the toilet.
好啊 那我的事业就这样毁了
Do not be so melodramatic. Honey, what? What’s down the toilet?
胡说八道 你的事业 什么事业 亲爱的 怎么了 什么东西毁了
She’s used up all the film we gave her for her birthday.
她把生日时给她的胶卷全部用光了
All of it? All of it. Every single one.
全部 全部 一个不剩
Susie! It’s a crime to be creative in this family.
苏茜 在这个家里 有点创造力简直就是犯罪
All right, all right. Well, say we pay for one roll a month?
好吧 好吧 这样吧 我们一个月冲一卷行不
One roll a month?
一个月一卷
You realize by the time I see my photos, I’m gonna be middle-aged.
等我的照片冲出来 我都已经人到中年了
Look, we got her 24 rolls of film, right?
我们有24卷胶卷要冲 对吧
At $2.99 apiece to develop, that’s $71.76.
一卷是2.99美元 24卷就是71.76美元
I don’t think we’re being unfair. Oh, honey.
我觉得一个月冲一卷对她挺公平的 哦 亲爱的
Are we?
你说对不对
That’s why I love you.
是的 我就喜欢你这一点
Please.
拜托
Could you just not do that at breakfast?
你们可不可以不要在吃早饭的时候亲嘴
Yes, okay, whatever you say.
好吧 随你怎么说
Eat your food. Come on.
行了 好好吃你的饭
It doesn’t have a siren, you moron. It’s a cement mixer.
这种破车才不会叫嘞 你个白♥痴♥ 这就是一塑料玩具
Please don’t call your brother a moron.
不许叫你弟弟白♥痴♥
Buddy. No, no, buddy. Cement stays in the bowl. Please.
哦 停停停 玩具不吃饭的
It’s not cement. It’s my oaties!
他才不是玩具嘞 他是我的伙伴
Okay. School. Let’s go.
好了 上学去了
Bye, Dad! Bye, Susie!
再见 爸 再见 苏茜
Susie.
苏茜
What’s that?
这是什么
That’s your new hat, sweetie.
这是你的新帽子 亲爱的
Wow, Mom, I thought you’d given up knitting.
哦 妈 我还以为你不再织毛线了呢
No, I’m still knitting. You want me to make you one, too?
我还要继续织的 你想我给你也织一顶
Do you have your gloves with you? Yes!
手套带了没 带了
Could you put them on, please, young lady?
把手套戴上
Susie! Susie, put your hat on! It’s cold.
苏茜 苏茜 帽子戴上 外面很冷
Holiday, inside! Holiday, come here! Come here, boy.
霍利戴(狗的名字) 进来 霍利戴 回来 回来 好孩子
Cool-a-roonie, Suze!
哈哈 帅呆了 苏茜
Shut up. No, really, it looks good on you.
闭嘴 我是说真的 这顶帽子你戴着很好看
This is an exercise in humiliation.
这绝对是一种侮辱
Is she looking? Maybe.
妈还在看我吗 可能
Yes, I am.
该死的帽子
Hey, come on. We’re late.
行了 我们要迟到了
Next week, bring your homework!
下个星期 把你的家庭作业带来
Othello. What is that? It sounds like a mint.
《奥赛罗》是什么东西 莫名其妙
That guy looked pretty stupid with black makeup on.
那个家伙画着个大黑脸 看起来像个傻子
Who? The one with two first names.
哪个 那个有两个姓的家伙
Lawrence Oliver. What a loser!
劳伦斯·奥利弗 那个衰男啊
I know. Clarissa.
就是他 克拉丽莎
Come on. Let’s go. I’m talking to Susie.
跟我来 我有几句话跟你讲 我正在跟苏茜讲话呢
Yeah, and I’ve been waiting for hours for your jerk-off film club to finish.
该死的电影俱乐部 我等了你几个钟头了 我有话想跟你说
I want to get out of this dump.
我想跟你和好
It’s nice to see you, too, Brian.
很高兴见到你 布莱恩
You coming or not?
你来不来
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧
I’ll see you, Susie.
待会儿见 苏茜
I heard there was…
我听说…
Hey, Susie.
你好 苏茜
Hi, Ray.
你好 雷恩
What did you think of The Moor?
刚刚那个《摩尔人》怎么样 (奥赛罗又名威尼斯的摩尔人)
Who?
什么人
Othello.
《奥赛罗》
Well… Well, I just…
额…很好 很好 我…
It was amazing!
那个剧很棒 无与伦比
Yeah. I mean, it was really incredible!
太难以置信了
I love that play.
我喜欢那剧
That’s another thing we have in common.
这是我们之间的第二个共同点
What else do we have in common?
我们还有其他的共同点
Don’t you know?
你不知道吗
Crap!
倒霉
It’s okay. It’s fine. I’ve got it.
没关系 没事 没事 我自己来
Stupid books. I don’t even read them. I…
这些书挺有趣的 这些该死的书 我都没怎么看过呢
Well, I do… Susie?
我 我要… 苏茜
What are you doing on Saturday?
你礼拜六有安排吗
Are you really from England?
你真是从英国来的
Yes.
是的
You are beautiful, Susie Salmon.
你真漂亮 苏茜·萨蒙
Forget it. This is obscene!
好了 别说了 这太荒谬了
Are you listening to me?
你给我听着
There are no breasts on this anatomy model.
这个人体模型上是没有胸部的
There are no eyes or mouth either, but we were told to draw in the face.
也没有眼睛和嘴巴啊 但你却要我们把眼睛和嘴画上去
Well, your unnecessary anatomical additions…
你画的素描 你添加上去的胸部
got the Ellis boy thoroughly overexcited.
让艾利思难以自持
He stole my drawing.
谁让他偷我的画
Yes, and now there are pictures of naked women all over this school.
好了 现在全校到处都是这种裸女画像
Move along, people.
你们两个闪一边去
Sir, can I have my drawing back? Certainly not.
老师 把我的画还给我 绝对不行
Did you hear me, Singh? Go!
听见了吗 辛格 快走
Meet me at the mall, 10:00, Saturday.
周六上午10点商场见
Now!
快走
Where in the mall? The gazebo.
商场哪里 瞭望亭
It’s for an Air Force base?
是给空军基地的
Hello? Dad!
我回来了 爸
Hey, buddy. No, no, no!
哦 哦 哦 慢点慢点
God, you’re choking me. I need some air!
勒死我了 我要吸口气
How was your day? Good. Buckley, go wash your hands.
一切都好吗 都好 巴克利 去洗手吃饭了
Go ahead, buddy. We’ll play after dinner.
去吧 我们一会儿再玩儿
Is Susie with you?
苏茜没跟你一起回来
No. She’s late.
没啊 这么晚了她还没回来
Lindsey Lou, where’s your sister? What?
林赛·楼 你姐姐呢 什么
Your sister. Oh, she had film club.
你姐姐呢 她在电影俱乐部
What’s for dinner, hon?
亲爱的 晚餐吃什么
Oh, shoot!
哦 糟糕
I hope that was your homework.
那不是你的作业吧
Oh, hey, you’re the Salmon girl, right?
你是萨蒙家的女孩儿
Yeah.
是的
Remember me? You remember me.
你认得我吗 你认得我的 是吧
I live right down the street, down in the green house.
我住在街尾 那个绿色的小房♥子
Mr. Harvey.
我叫哈维
Hi. Hi. How are you?
你好 你好
How are your folks doing? They’re fine.
你家人都还好吗 他们都很好
Good. Tell them I said hi.
那就好 代我向他们问好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!