Dad?

Excuse me. I’m sorry to interrupt you.
很抱歉 打扰一下
My name’s Jack Salmon. I live right around the corner.
我是杰克·萨蒙 我就住在街角
Dad!

Dad!

Can you put together a list of all her friends
你能把她朋友名单列出来吗
and their names, contact information… Sure.
以及他们的姓名和联♥系♥方式… 可以
and a description of what she was wearing?
…还有她的穿着
Yes, of course. Well, actually, I could tell you that right now
可以 当然可以 我现在就告诉你
if you want to write it down. She was wearing…
你可以写下来 她戴着
a hand-knitted wool hat.
一顶手织羊毛帽
Mom! Dad!
妈 爸
And it has…
帽子有
long, thin tassels.
长长的一簇流苏
And she also has…
她还…
Well, in fact, today she didn’t wear her scarf.
事实上 她今天没有围围巾
But she did wear pink gloves,
她戴着粉红色的手套
and she has a beige canvas schoolbag, and it’s got…
背着米色帆布书包 包上…
Mom?

rock star buttons pinned to it.
…订了颗扣子
She has Othello inside her bag…
包里应该还有一本《奥赛罗》…
No!

No!
不会的
Secure that cordon.
围起来
Jesus Christ. And tape off the rest of the area
天啊 赶紧把这些拍下来
before the whole neighborhood shows up.
邻居们很快就会闻风而来的
Set up the ICP at the school.
立即和校方取得联♥系♥
What is that?
这是什么
We found some evidence in the cornfield behind the school.
我们在学校后面的玉米地里 发现了一些线索
There was a cavity in the earth with a lot of debris,
地上有一个大洞 洞里有大量的残渣碎片
mostly loose woods and broken crates.
大部分是碎木头和破箱子
We think it’s the remains of some kind of structure.
这可能是什么地下建筑的残骸
And Susie?
苏茜呢
We didn’t find her, Mrs. Salmon.
萨蒙太太 我们没找到她
That’s good, isn’t it?
这是个好消息 不是吗
I mean, you found Susie’s hat, but you didn’t find her,
那里只有苏茜的帽子 但是你们没找到苏茜
which means we really don’t even know if she was there at all. Right?
没找到也就是说她不一定在那 是不是
I mean, that… That… I mean, it’s… It’s preferable, right?
这…这…应该算是好消息 对吧
We also found blood.
我们还发现了血迹
A significant amount of blood.
大量的血迹
I’m very sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, we’ll get through this.
亲爱的 我们会熬过去的
How? I’m going to take care of you.
怎么熬过去 我会照顾你的
How? I’m going to take care of all of us.
我们怎么熬得过去 我会照顾好大家的
You can’t. I’ll make it right.
你能吗 我一定可以的
You can’t make this right, Jack.
不可能的 杰克
You can’t. We’re going to find her. I promise.
不可能的 我们会找到她的 我保证
We’ll bring her home.
她会回来的
If you see anything that’s out of the ordinary
如果发现任何异常
or anybody that’s out of the ordinary, please don’t hesitate to call us.
或者任何可疑的人 随时给我们打电♥话♥
Certainly. You have my number.
好的 这是我的号♥码
Or you just come by the police station. Okay? I’ll be there.
或者你也可以直接来警局找我
Thank you for your time. You’re welcome.
谢谢你的合作 不用谢
Have a good day. You, too.
祝您愉快 你也是
What’s that, a Wagoneer?
什么东西 一辆牧马人
Mr. Harvey. Yes?
哈维先生 是的 有什么事吗
Detective Len Fenerman.
我是莱恩·法乐门警官
How do you do?
你好
Do you have some time for a few questions?
我们想请你协助回答几个问题
Certainly. Come in. Thanks.
可以 请进 谢谢
I know why you’re here, of course.
我知道你们是为何而来的
I think when something like this happens,
像这样的事发生后
you always blame yourself.
你们肯定都很自责
All I can think about now is
我现在想的是
why didn’t I see something or why didn’t I hear something?
为什么我什么也没看到 什么也没听到
Because… Because surely
因为… 因为
that young girl must have screamed.
那个女孩儿肯定会尖叫
Did you want… No, no, thanks. I’m fine.
要不要来点儿… 不了 不了 谢谢
But if you could just think back.
你回想一下
I mean, she was wearing a blue jacket, yellow corduroys.
一个女孩儿穿着蓝色夹克衫 黄色裤子
Similar clothes to these.
和照片上的这套类似的衣服
This blue jacket here? The darker blue jacket.
这套蓝色的夹克衫 下面那套深蓝的
And on the second photograph, you could see the pants, as well.
第二张照片上的是她的裤子
Oh, I see. Yeah.
哦 是的
No, it does not ring a bell.
但我什么也想不起来
But you were at home that day.
但是那天你在家
What day? Last Wednesday.
哪一天 上周三
Last Wednesday…
上周三…
Last Wednesday… No, I was home all day.
上周三… 我整天都在家
I mean, I probably went out
但是 我也可能
and ran a few errands or something like that, but, I mean…
出去了一会儿 就一会儿 我是说…
I should have been here all day, for the most part.
大部分时间我都在家
Okay. Good.
我问完了
All righty. Thanks.
好的 谢谢合作
You married? I was, yeah.
你结婚了 结过
But you have kids.
有孩子了吧
No, I wish. I wish. But no.
没有 我倒真希望我有
You mind if I take a look? No.
介不介意让我看看 随便看
I make everything myself.
全都是我自己做的
Really? Oh, yeah. All this.
真的 是的 全部
I turn all the banisters myself and make all the shingles and the furniture.
扶手 墙壁 屋顶 家具 都是我自己做的
And I used to do cabinet making,
我原先是做壁橱的
but there’s not much call for that these days.
但现在要做壁橱的人不多了
Maybe I spend too much time on these things,
我在这上面花了不少时间
but it’s the perfectionist in me, I guess.
我是个完美主义者
Well, it shows. Thank you.
看得出来 谢谢
That’s amazing craftsmanship. Oh, well…
巧夺天工 太精致了 我喜欢尝试新鲜的东西
I took a risk and tried something new and discovered a talent
意外地发现了一些
that I didn’t know I had.
连自己都不知道的天赋
What’s that underneath the stairs?
楼梯下面的是什么
That would be the basement.
这是地下室
Dad?

She’s dead, isn’t she?
她是不是已经死了
I was slipping away.
我知道我正在消逝
That’s what it felt like.
我能够感觉到
Life was leaving me.
生命正在从我身上消逝
But I wasn’t afraid.
但我却并不感到害怕
Then I remembered,
然后我想起来
there was something I was meant to do,
我还有该做而未做的事
somewhere I was meant to be.
还有该去而未去的地方
Ray?
雷恩
Ray!
雷恩
Ray!
雷恩
Ray! Wait!
雷恩 等我
Ray!
雷恩
“If I had but an hour of love
如果我只能拥有一小时的爱
“If that be all is given me
如果这就是我的全部
“An hour of love upon this earth”
在这世上一小时的爱
“I would give my love to thee
我愿以我全部的爱来爱你
“The Moor.”
摩尔人
Are you the Moor?
你就是那个”摩尔人”
Why?
为什么这么问
I think this belongs to you.
我想这是属于你的
Where did you get this?
哪儿来的
I found it.
我捡到的
I write poetry. You’re quite good.
我也写诗 这首很不错
Don’t you have somewhere to go?
你给我闪一边去
You miss her, don’t you?
你想她了 是吗
I never knew what dead meant.
我原先一直都不知道死意味着什么
I used to think it meant lost. Frozen.
我以为只是迷失了 或者冻僵了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!