Get my keys.
去拿我的车钥匙
Where were you? What were you doing?
你去哪了?你去干嘛了?
Call the hospital. Tell them I’m on my way.
打电♥话♥给医院,告诉他们我现在过去
Get in the house!
进屋去!
Get inside the house now!
现在进屋去!
How is she? I told you to go home.
她怎么样? 我叫你回家
Doc? Are they set up in IC?
医生? 重症监护室准备好了吗?
Yes, Doctor. Somebody tell me somethin’.
是的,医生 告诉我些什么
Go home, Matt. Please. Goddammit, Doc, tell me.
回家吧,马特 该死的,医生,告诉我
Abigail has a concussion. She’s got toxaemia.
阿比盖尔有脑震荡,还有毒血症
Her body’s not throwin’ off poisons, it’s collectin’ ’em!
她体内的毒素还没去除,他们在集聚!
There’s not a damn thing you can do here except get in the way! So go home!
你在这只有碍事,所以快回去!
I want you outta here now!
我要你现在就走!
Daddy, don’t!
爸爸,不要这样!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Just stay here.
呆着别动
Mom asked me to bring this stuff by.
妈妈让我带点东西来
Some home-made soup and, uh, yeast bread. And chocolate pie.
自♥制♥的汤,酵母面包,还有巧克力派
Hell, Mom’s got the world beat makin’ chocolate pie.
妈妈做的巧克力派天下无敌
Where’s everybody at? Hospital.
大家都去哪了? 医院
I’m real sorry about your mama.
你妈妈的事我很抱歉
I’m sorry about the way I acted, too. About the way I said everything.
我对那天的所作所为也感到很抱歉
You don’t have to be sorry.
你不用道歉
Well, I thought we could still talk sometime, you know.
我想我们以后还能说话吧
If we can be friends I can get you to understand.
如果我们还能象朋友那样交谈,我能让你明白的
I already understand.
我已经明白了
Thanks for bringing the food over, Court.
谢谢你带食物来,考特
That was a good supper Marie sent over.
玛丽送来的晚餐不错
Marie’s boy bring it over?
玛丽的儿子送来的吗?
Court?
考特?
Yes, sir.
是的,爸爸
He your swimming partner last night?
是他昨晚和你一起游泳的吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,爸爸
Did anything happen?
发生了什么事吗?
No.
没有
Don’t you mean “No, sir”?
你不是应该说“没有,爸爸”吗?
No, sir. Nothing happened, sir.
没有,爸爸,什么也没发生,爸爸
I saw the way you looked last night.
我看见你昨晚的眼神
That boy try anything with you?
那孩子想尝试和你做什么吗?
No, sir.
没有,爸爸
No, siree. Not Court Foster.
不会是考特·福斯特
Abi, I…
阿比,我…
I…
我…
I know.
我知道
I love you too.
我也爱你
This…
这些…
All of this is my fault.
这些都是我的错
If I hadn’t been so set on gettin’ myself a son…
如果不是因为我想要个儿子的话…
No, honey… You’re not tryin’ to take credit for all this by yourself, are you?
别这样,亲爱的…你不用把这些都归结在自己身上
Cos I seem to remember helpin’ out a little bit.
因为我也帮过一点小忙
If I would’ve lost you, Abi…
如果我失去你的话,阿比…
Mama says I can come in tomorrow and let Maureen stay home with Missy.
妈妈说明天我能去陪夜,让莫琳在家带米西
That’s good.
这很好
Daddy…
爸爸…
I know you feel bad about takin’ the strap to me.
我知道你用皮带抽我心里也很不好受
But I’m not mad or anything.
但我没有那么生气
You were scared.
你是因为害怕
Worried about Mama and the baby.
担心妈妈和小婴儿
I know that.
我知道
And I’m just awful sorry for what I did.
我很抱歉自己所做的
And for everything.
和所有的事
Hey, Court!
嘿,考特!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, yourself.
你好
Still wanna be friends? I’d still consider it.
还想做朋友吗? 我在考虑
Well, I was just wonderin’ where you do your best considerin’.
我只是想你在哪里能够做出最好的决定
I don’t have a suit.
我没穿泳衣
I won’t look.
我不会看的
Yee-hah!
耶!
Friends, OK?
好朋友,好吗?
Friends. OK.
好朋友 好的
You can look now.
你可以看了
What makes you think I’d wanna do that?
你为什么觉得我想看?
Well, you did in the water. I did not!
你在水里看了 我没有!
Could’ve fooled me.
你就骗我好了
Ow!
哼!
Court…
考特…
I wanna know you. You do know me.
我想认识你 你认识我
I wanna know you more.
我想认识你多一些
I wanna know you all I can.
我想尽可能地了解你
What do you wanna know?
你想了解什么?
I wanna know…
我想了解…
your hopes.
你的梦想
My hopes.
我的梦想
Well… Well, I hope your boobs will get bigger and your butt will fill out.
好吧,我希望你的胸脯变大,屁♥股♥变丰满
Court!
考特!
Seems like it always comes to this, doesn’t it?
事情总会走向这一步,是不是?
Have you kissed a lot of girls?
你吻过很多女生吗?
Not a whole lot.
不多
I want you to be the first boy to ever kiss me.
我希望你是第一个吻我的男生
I thought you’d been kissed so many times.
我以为你吻过很多次了
How was that?
什么感觉?
Perfect.
棒极了
Dani!
丹尼!
You like that boy of Marie’s a lot, don’t you?
你很喜欢玛丽的儿子,是不是?
But you know you’re not old enough to date.
但你知道自己还不到约会的年纪
Yes, sir.
是的,爸爸
You wanna see Court, do it right.
你想见考特,应该正确地去做
Invite him over here to the house.
邀请他来家里
I’m not saying you can’t go to the pond any more or that you can’t go with Court.
我不是说你不能去池塘或者不能和考特出去玩
Just bring him around once in a while where I can get a good look in his eyes.
带他来一次,这样我能好好看看他的眼睛
Yes, sir.
好的,爸爸
All right.
没事了
Good to see you, Court.
很高兴见到你,考特
Good to see you too, Mr Trant.
很高兴见到你,特兰特先生
How’s your mama?
你妈妈怎么样?
She’s fine. She got a job at the shirt factory.
她很好,在衬衫厂找了个工作
That’s good. She always was a good worker.
不错,她总想当个好工人
Yes, sir. Dani tells me that your wife’s doin’ better.
是的,先生,丹尼说你妻子好转了
That’s right. Better every day.
是的,每天好一些
Well, you kids have a nice time.
好了,你们好好玩吧
I’m going to see Abi.
我要去见阿比了
Your sister’ll be here shortly.
你姐姐马上就回来
You can sit down if you like.
你想的话可以坐下
Sure.
好的
What’s the matter with you?
你怎么回事?
Nothing’s the matter.
没什么
I’m lettin’ you kiss me.
我在让你亲我
Aren’t you supposed to let me try first?
难道你不想让我主动吗?
Hi, there.
你们好
Hi.
你好
Let me help you with those things.
我来帮你拿吧
Thank you. I’d appreciate that.
谢谢,很感激
You must be Court.
你一定是考特
I’ve been meaning to come by to visit with your mother and say hi,
我一直想去看望你母亲
but I’ve been busy getting ready for school that I didn’t get around to it.
但学业太忙所以没去
But I will do it, I promise. Tell your mother that.
但我保证会去的,告诉你妈妈
Sure. She’ll be glad to see you.
没问题,她见到你会很高兴的
Any time.
随时去都行
You can set these things down and I can pick them up.
你可以把东西放下,我来收拾

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!