OK.
好的
You must be Maureen. I forgot to say that, didn’t I?
你一定是莫琳 我忘了自我介绍了
Oh, you two can go back to whatever it is you were doin’. I can handle this.
你们俩可以继续玩,我自己来就行
Court, you wanna go walkin’? Why don’t you two do that, and, uh…
考特,想去散步吗? 你们去吧
I’ll have dinner ready by the time you get back.
等你们回来我会把晚餐准备好
Court, you’re welcome to stay for supper. Isn’t he, Dani?
考特,你会愿意留下来吃晚饭的,是不是,丹尼?
Sure. Great.
当然 太棒了
That’s fine with me. I can set the table. Just show me where the things are.
没问题,我可以帮忙摆桌子,只要告诉我餐具在哪
I think we ought to have supper in the dining room, don’t you, Dani?
我想晚上得在餐厅吃饭了,是不是,丹尼?
Whatever.
无所谓
Court, I guess the last time you and I saw each other,
考特,我想我俩上次遇见
we were runnin’ around in our diapers. I bet that was a sight.
肯定还在穿着尿布奔跑 我猜肯定是这样
Well, Mama says I used to beat you up regularly with my sand pail.
妈妈说我总用自己的沙子桶打败你
I don’t think I’d try that these days.
我不觉得现在还能这么做
Everybody dig in.
大家都长大了
I, uh, imagine that you work up quite an appetite handlin’ the farm all by yourself.
听说你一个人要掌管整个农场的工作
It’s a lot of work.
是有很多事要做
I can’t imagine havin’ the guts to tackle a job that big.
做这么大的工作需要很有勇气才行
Yeah, well, sometimes I wonder if I’ve bitten off more than I can chew.
有时我也觉得自己揽太多活了
I bet you’ll do just fine.
我猜你一定做的很好
Are you OK? Sure.
你没事吧? 没事
I’m just fine.
我很好
Well, thanks for dinner.
谢谢款待
You’re welcome. It was nice meeting you.
不客气,很高兴见到你
Good night.
晚安
Oh. Good night, kid.
哦,晚安,小孩
Court seems real nice.
考特看上不不错
He kiss you yet?
他亲过你吗?
All the time.
一直亲的
Is he a good kisser?
他技术怎么样?
He’s all right.
很好
Shit!
妈的!
Hey.

I was just goin’ down to the pond.
我刚去了池塘
You wanna go?
你想去吗?
I’ve got work up to my eyeballs and no end in sight.
丹尼,我眼睛睁开就得干活
There’s no one to tell me how to do it or make sure I do it. It depends on me.
没人告诉我应该怎么做或者做的对不对,全得靠自己
I just can’t be there every time you wanna go play.
我不能每次在你想玩的时候都陪着去
You don’t have to be so hateful. I don’t have time for this.
你不用表现得这么厌恶 丹尼,我没时间
Sorry I took your time.
抱歉耽误你的时间了
If you were just a little older you could understand.
如果你大一点会明白的
If I were just a little older I could do everything, couldn’t I, Court?
如果我大一点就什么都能做,是不是,考特?
I love you, Court.
我爱你,考特
Don’t. Don’t love me now when things are so mixed up.
不要,不要在事情搅在一起的时候爱我
I’ve got more than I can say grace over right now.
我没法说感谢的话,我有更重要的事要做
You look real nice. I think I’ll go out for a little while.
你看上去很不错 我要出去一下
You goin’ over to the Trants’ again? I might.
你又去特兰特家吗? 也许吧
I saw Maureen at the hospital today.
我看见莫琳今天在医院
That girl sure is turnin’ out.
她应该已经回家了
You see Matt, you tell him to holler at me if he needs anything, all right?
看见马特的话,告诉他有什么需要尽管跟我说,好吗?
Yes, ma’am. OK, guys, let’s go! Get outta here. Come on.
好的,妈妈,来吧,孩子们,离开这!
I’ll see you later, OK?
待会见
My, my, my!
我的天!
Hey.

OK? Gonna go night-night.
好吗?睡觉了
Oh! There we go!
让我们睡吧!
There we go.
睡吧
Court!
考特!
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Dani’s at the hospital if you wanna run on down and visit with her.
丹尼在医院,如果你想找她的话
I don’t think so.
我不找她
It, uh, sure was a nice day.
今天天气不错
Yeah.
是啊
Looks like it’s gonna be a nice night, too.
看上去也会是个美好的夜晚
Yeah, looks like. Looks like.
是的,看上去是 看上去是
I’ll sure be glad when I can leave this place and take you with me.
带着你离开这我会很高兴的
Why don’t you go home and get some sleep for a change?
你为什么不回去休息一下?
I’ll see you in the morning.
我早上再来
You call me if anything happens. Yes, sir. I will.
有事情就打给我 好的,爸爸,我会的
Thanks.
谢谢
So, do you like Elvis?
你喜欢猫王吗?
Sure. Who doesn’t?
当然,谁不喜欢呢?
Dani absolutely adores him.
丹尼可崇拜他了
Well, she did until you came along.
直到你出现
You pretty well shot Elvis outta the saddle.
你把猫王击落下马了
I can’t believe my little sister is grown-up enough to have a boyfriend.
都不敢相信我的小妹妹已经大到可以交男朋友了
It’s not quite exactly like that. I mean, it’s more like we’re sort of buddies.
事情不是那样,我是说,我们更象哥们
Just… real close buddies.
那种…关系很好的哥们
Does Dani know that?
丹尼知道吗?
Tried to tell her.
我会跟她说的
You like her a lot? Well, of course I like her.
你很喜欢她吗? 当然
I mean, she’s…
我是说,她很…
special.
特别
Yeah, she, um…
是的,她…
She is that.
她就是
But what if I met someone else?
要是我遇见了别人?
Someone special in a different sort of way?
某个特别的人,以一种完全不同的方式?
Someone…
某个人…
She’s my sister.
她是我妹妹
If you… need a friend, I make a pretty good one.
如果你…需要个朋友,我会是的
A friend’s not what I need right now.
我现在需要的不是一个朋友
You’d better go.
你走吧
Hello?
喂?
Daddy! The hospital called. Mama’s havin’ the baby.
爸爸!医院来电♥话♥说妈妈要生了
All right. I’m on my way.
好的,我这就去
I’m glad you’re the one here with me. Me too, Mama.
我很高兴你是在这陪我的人 我也是,妈妈
You’re not frightened, are you? No, Mama.
你害怕吗? 不怕,妈妈
Good. Are you scared?
很好 你怕吗?
Not a bit.
一点也不
I’ve done this before. Remember?
我很有经验,记得吗?
Lord, Court…
老天,考特…
Hope you wanted a girl, Abigail.
希望你要的是女儿,阿比盖尔
Well, I know someone who’s gonna be mighty disappointed.
我想某个人也许会很失望
Matt had his heart set on a boy.
马特满心希望是个男孩
Want me to put it back?
要我把她放回去吗?
God, no.
老天,不要
Court!
考特!
Hey, Court, where are you?
考特,你在哪?
Court! We’ve got a girl!
考特!我们又多了一个妹妹!
She’s the tiniest thing, and she’s perfect all over. Except she’s bald-headed.
她好小,很完美,除了有点秃
And I was there for the whole thing. They didn’t let me go in, but I was there.
我整个过程都在那,他们不让我进,但我在那
It was beautiful.
很美妙
Anyway, I couldn’t wait to tell you about the baby.
不管怎样,我等不及要告诉你这个消息
And I wanted to apologise for the last time I saw you.
我想为上次的事道歉
I was bein’ unreasonable.
我有点不讲道理
But when two people really care about each other…
但是如果两个人真的关心对方…
Well, when two people really care,
当他们真的关心
they try to understand things,
他们会试着善解人意
even when it’s hard.
尽管这很难
Don’t you think so?
你是这么想的吗?
Yeah.
是的
Sure.
当然
Well, I’ll see you, OK?
好吧,我再来找你,好吗?
Yeah.
好的
I never thought I could feel this way.
我从没想过会有这种感觉
It’s like I’ve been waiting for you to come back and find me, and…
就好像我在等你回来找到我,然后…
Now I’m afraid it’ll all go away.
现在我又害怕一切都会消失
I’m not goin’ anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
He’s unlocking it and then he’s gonna open it.
他在开锁然后开门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!