One minute.
克拉克 你可以开始了
Clark, you may begin.
多莉丝
Doris.
-失败了 -你们这他妈的是在耍我
– Fail. – Are you fucking kidding me?
你输了
Fail.
又他妈是这面墙
It’s the same fucking wall.
什么都没有 什么都没有
Nothing. Nothing.
我什么都没感觉到
That’s what I feel, nothing.
可以了 今天的午餐在阳台上吃
All right. Lunch on the veranda today.
你们现在可以去了 除了弗莱迪
So, if you could all move, except for you, Freddie.
再回去
Back again, please?
所有人可以走了
Everyone.
真是美好的一天
Beautiful day.
很好 所幸我不在乎
Well, luckily, I don’t care.
多莉丝 多莉丝 多莉丝 多莉丝
Doris, Doris, Doris, Doris, Doris.
多莉丝
Doris.
看到吗 我根本不在乎
See, it doesn’t even affect me.
多莉丝 继续说
Doris. Say it.
-多莉丝 -多莉丝
– Doris. – Doris.
-多莉丝 -多莉丝 看到吗
– Doris. – Doris, see?
-你想她吗 -什么
– You miss her? – Huh?
你想多莉丝吗
Do you miss Doris?
你♥他♥妈♥再说那个名字 我发誓…
Say her fucking name again, I swear to God.
-多莉丝 -我他妈发誓…
– Doris. – I swear to fucking God!
多莉丝
Doris.
多莉丝 多莉丝 多莉丝
Doris, Doris, Doris.
对你来说这很困难
This is difficult for you.
听着
Listen.
“这样挑逗你真不够 小浪蹄子”
“‘It’s really a damn shame to tease you so, my little whore.’
他淫笑着
he laughed,
“我要回房♥间 从柜子里把假阳♥具♥取来”
‘So, I will get the dildo out of my cabinet in the next room.’
没过多久 他就回来了
He was scarcely gone many seconds before he returned,
我感受到他的手指分开了我的阴♥唇♥
and I felt his fingers opening the lips of my cunt.
“噢 好爽 这是什么玩意儿”
‘Oh, oh, who is that?’
我忍♥不住呻♥吟♥起来
I screamed from under my skirt.”
我不想听这些
I don’t want to hear any of this.
听着 不要做出回应
Just listen. No reaction.
“亲她 把舌头伸进她嘴巴里 小家伙
“Kiss her. Put your tongue in her mouth, my boy.
和她性♥交♥ 性♥交♥ 狠狠地操她”
Fuck, fuck, fuck away.”
石头 长满青苔的石头
Rocks, covered in moss.
操场 来回奔跑 铁丝网
Fields, running around, barbed wire.
旷野 暴风雨
Open, storm…
爸爸 把苹果递给我好吗
Apples. Daddy, can you pass the apples, please?
寒冷 在夜晚外出
Cold, out at night.
牧场…旷野
Meadow… open.
再次折回去
Back again!
-这是一个缓慢而艰苦的过程 -我不明白
– It’s a hard, slow process. – I just don’t understand it.
我也不明白 所以我们要在这弄清楚
I don’t either. That’s why we’re here.
别再那样做了 成吗
Do not do that, please?
继续练习 不要在乎他说什么
Resume the exercise, no matter what is said.
-什么 -现在你跟克拉克说话
– What? – You may talk to Clark.
1分钟
One minute.
想到什么就说什么
Whatever comes to your mind.
不论对错
True or false.
我什么都不想说
I don’t want to say anything.
那就不要说 看着他 1分钟
Then don’t say anything. Just look at him. One minute.
现在开始
Starting now.
我想对着你的脸放屁
I want to fart in your face.
真想现在就放屁 放屁在你脸上
I wish I could fart. Because I’d fart in your face right now.
壁纸
Wallpaper.
我不知道 太困难了
I don’t know, this is getting really hard.
好 没事
OK, all right.
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you all right? – Yes.
我不明白
I don’t know.
这些有什么用
How is this helping?
你会明白的
You’ll see.
多莉丝 是她甩了你 是吗
Doris. She got rid of you, right?
她看清了你的真面目 自私和孤僻
She saw you for what you are selfish and alone.
你应该跟你妈妈一起住进疯人院
You should go into the hospital with your mother,
那才是你该去的地方
because that’s where you belong.
因为你病态 你疲惫
Because you’re sick, and you’re tired,
你需要一个人独处 远离人群
and you need to be alone, away from people.
你杀了多少人 木头人
How many people you kill, dummy?
醉了吗 木头人
Are you drunk, dummy?
你把他们杀死然后焚尸灭迹了吗
Did you blow them all up and burn them?
木头人 木头人 木头人
Dummy, dummy, dummy.
你能坐着别动吗 木头人
Can you stay still, dummy?
能不能 蠢货
Can you, dum-dum?
你是输家吗
Are you a loser?
你是个呆子
You lunkhead.
输了
Fail.
-但是 -失败了
– But… – Fail.
人体模型
Mannequin…
这是面该死的墙
It’s a fucking wall!
这他妈是面墙 是面该死的墙
It’s a fucking wall. It’s a fucking wall.
这他妈的墙 我过不去
It’s a fucking wall. And I’m not in it.
我过不去 这是面窗户
I’m not in it. It’s a window
我随时可以离开
and I can leave any time I want.
但是我不离开 我选择留下
But I choose not to. I choose to stay here.
它在呼吸
It’s breathing.
不管听到什么 都不要有反应
No matter what is said, we do not react.
弗莱迪 你可以开始了
Freddie, you may begin.
我在船上得到了13枚青铜战斗勋章
I was on a ship that got 13 battle stars
打了胜仗
and won the war.
你什么的干活 木头人
What’d you do, dummy?
我能感受到外面
I can feel outside,
我能触碰到邻居的房♥子
I can touch the neighbor’s house.
我能碰到植物 我能碰到星星
I can touch the plants, I can touch the stars,
我能碰到我想要的一切
I can touch anything I want.
练习结束
And end of Application.
-你♥他♥妈♥耍我 -练习结束
– You’re fucking with me. – End of Application.
-弗莱迪 睁开眼睛 -这他妈是面墙
– Freddie, open your eyes. – It’s a fucking wall!
睁开眼睛 回到我这里来
Open your eyes and come back to me.
很好
Very good.
很好
Very good.
我在此宣布 第一届源教全球会议
I am here to announce the first Universal Congress of The Cause
将于1950年5月21日
to be held May 21st, 1950,
在亚利桑那州的凤♥凰♥城召开
in Phoenix, Arizona,
这个城市以荣耀之鸟命名
a city named for that glorious bird,
它于灰烬中涅槃重生 正如我们一样
whose resurrection from the ashes fits our own.
届时 我们会呈奉教主的第二部作品
And it is here we will present Book II.
里面是什么
What’s in it?
我未出版的作品
My unpublished work.
我毕生的心血
My life’s work.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
没事了
All right.
《分♥裂♥的军刀》 给人类的礼物
来加入我们吧
Please, come and join us.
在这里你能知道
Please, come get insight on
如何变得更自♥由♥更有效率
how to be freer, more productive,
知道如何更好地掌握人生
and more in command of your life.
-解放你自己吧 夫人 -别
– Free yourself, ma’am. – Don’t…
从过往的伤痛中解脱
Free yourself from past trauma.
学会掌握人生 先生
Take command of your life, sir.
想做个免费评估吗
Would you care for some free processing?
先生 你想做个免费评估吗 免费的
Sir, would you care for some free processing? It’s free.
能摆脱你过去的创伤
Free yourself from past traumas.
摆脱你过去的创伤
Free yourself from past trauma.
摆脱你过去的创伤
Free yourself from past trauma.
把握自己的生活
Take control of your life.
从病痛中解脱出来
Free yourself from your ailments.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!