Where is your mother?
你母亲在哪里
Where is your mother?
-疯人院 -她有神经病吗
– Loony bin. – Is she psychotic?

Yes.
-你姑姑叫什么 -贝莎
– What is the name of your aunt? – Bertha.
你为什么会想跟你贝莎姑姑性♥交♥
How did you come to have sex with your Auntie Bertha?
我喝醉了 她很漂亮
I was drunk and she looked good.
你做了一次又一次吗
And you did it again and again?

Yes.
你对佩姬师♥父♥动过坏念头吗
Have you ever had bad thoughts about Master Peggy?
-是 -什么样的念头
– Yes. – What did you think?
-我想你们都是傻瓜 -你认为我是傻瓜吗
– I thought you were fools. – Am I a fool to you?
-不是 先生 -假如你将被终生
– No, sir. – If you were locked in a room
锁在一个房♥间里 你会带谁一起
for the rest of your life, who would be in there with you?
-多莉丝 -谁是多莉丝
– Doris. – Who’s Doris?
我认识的最好的女孩 我有一天要娶她
Best girl I ever met. The girl I’m going to marry one day.
-她在林恩镇吗 -是的
– Is she in Lynn? – Yes.
马萨诸塞州 林恩镇
Lynn, Massachusetts?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那你为什么不跟她在一起
Then why aren’t you with her?
我是个白♥痴♥
I’m an idiot.
你为什么不跟那可爱的女孩一起
Why aren’t you with that lovely girl?
没有理由 我是个傻瓜
I got no reason. I’m a fool.
-你爱多莉丝吗 -是的
– Do you love Doris? – Yes.
-刻骨铭心地爱她吗 -是的 先生
– Is she the love of your life? – Yes, sir.
那你为什么不跟她在一起
Then why aren’t you with her?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道的 告诉我为什么
Yes, you do. Tell me why
你那么爱她 却不跟她在一起
you’re not with her if you love her so much.
我告诉她我会回去 可我没回去
I told her I’d come back, and I never went back
我现在 我得回去找她
and now I just, I got to get back to her.
-你为什么不回去 -我不知道
– Why don’t you go back? – I don’t know.
-你为什么不回去 -我不知道
– Why don’t you go back? – I don’t know!
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
回想一个词
Recall a word.

Flowers.
记得你穿什么衣服吗
Can you recall what you’re wearing?
海军制♥服♥
Navy blues.
你听到什么
What do you hear?
里面有说话声
Voices inside.
你好 索尔斯塔太太
Hello, Mrs. Solstad.
你为什么来看我
What made you come and see me?
我想你
I thought about you.
我在外面时总是想你
I thought about you when I was away.
我收到你的信
I got your letter.
学校里让你们给士兵写信吗
They have you write to soldiers at school?
我自己写给你的
I wrote to you.
你为什么不回信给我
How come you didn’t write me back?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我写了 只是没寄出去
I did. I just… never sent it.
你在布莱尔克利夫学院念书吗
Are you going to Briar Cliff?
我没上大学
I’m not in college.
你上什么 高三吗
What are you, a senior?
-初三吗 -不是
– Junior? – No.
-你不会是高一吧 -我上高二
– You’re not a freshman. – I’m a sophomore.
-那你今年多大了 -16岁
– So how old does that make you? – Sixteen.
-你以为我更大吗 -不
– Did you think I was older? – No.
我不记得了
I don’t really remember.
我能亲你吗
Can I kiss you?
回想一个声音
Recall a sound.
她唱歌♥
She’s singing.
我写信给母亲 我写信给父亲
I wrote my mother. I wrote my father.
摇摆歌♥唱组合安德鲁姐妹的《不要坐在苹果树下》
现在我也写信给你
And now I’m writing you too.
我相信我母亲 我相信我父亲
I’m sure of mother. I’m sure of father.
现在我也希望相信 十分十分相信 你
And now I want to be sure, very very sure, of you.
不要跟别人坐在苹果树下
Don’t sit under the apple tree with anyone else but me
只要跟我就好
anyone else but me.
她的声音让我镇定
Her voice settles me down.
我打算去挪威
I meant to go to Norway.
-什么时候 -11月
– When’s this? – November.
干嘛去
What for?
去见我家亲戚
I’m going to meet the rest of our family.
我想你不需要去
Well, I don’t think you should go.
不 你不能去
No, you’re not going to go.
我跑这么远的路来看你
I came all this way to see you,
我希望你留在这里
and I want you to stay here.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
你能回想一个词吗
Can you recall a word?
随便一个词
Any word.
离开
Away.
-再说一遍 -离开
– Say it again. – Away.
-谁说的离开 -我说的
– Who’s saying “away”? – I am.
要启程去上海
Outbound for Shanghai!
需要一个一级棒的水手
Need one able-bodied seaman,
一个上油工 一个烘烤师
one oiler and one baker.
要麦考斯盖
The man McCoughsky.
要奎尔
The man Quell.
-是 -上油工吗
– Yeah. – Oiler?
-是的 长官 -以前干过吗
– Yes, sir. – Done this before?
-是的 长官 -明天早8点集♥合♥
– Yes, sir. – Tomorrow morning, 8:00.
听着 我得离开几个月
Listen, I gotta go somewhere for a few months,
所以你可以去挪威了
so you should go to Norway.
-你去哪里 -我的工作要派我离开
– Where are you going? – I got a job that takes me away.
-去哪里 -我不知道
– Where? – I don’t know.
不要问我那么多问题 我全都不知道
Don’t ask me so many questions. I don’t know anyway.
你知道吗 我不知道哪扇
You know, I didn’t know which
窗子是你的 我总是猜得准
window was yours, and I always guess right.
你去你的旅行 然后回家来
You take your trip and come back home,
然后就是咱们就可以朝朝暮暮了 对吗
and that’s gonna be our time, right?
朝朝暮暮 朝朝暮暮 对吗
That’s gonna be our time. That’s gonna be our time, right?
-是啊 -对吗 请你说是吧
– Yeah. – Right? Say yes.
-请你说是 -是
– Say yes. – Yes.
我很快就回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
别想了 回到我这里
Release and return to me.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
说你的名字
Say your name.
弗莱迪·奎尔
Freddie Quell.
你跟我一起在1950年吗
Are you here with me in 1950?

Yes.
评估结束
End of session.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
感觉很好
I feel good.
-你的左侧躯体感觉很好吗 -是的
– Left side of your body feel OK? – Yes.
-你的胃右区呢 -很好
– Right side of your stomach? – Yes.
-头疼吗 -有一点
– Headaches? – A little.
你是秘密统治者的一员吗
Are you a member of the Hidden Rulers?
我不知道那是什么
I don’t know what that is.
你是共♥产♥党吗
Any communist organization?
不是
No.
你是来攻打这个或其他星球吗
Any invader force on this planet or anywhere else?
不是 先生
No, sir.
你是我见过的 最勇敢的男孩
You are the bravest boy I’ve ever met.
为毒药干杯
To the poison.
做得好
Well done.
酷牌香烟
Kools.
我喜欢酷牌
I like Kools.
薄荷味的
Minty flavor.
比尔
Bill!
-大♥师♥ 你好 -你好
– Master, hello! – Hello!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!