我不会写信给她
I’m not gonna write her a letter.
好吧
All right.
上次她生气了吗 我把她丢在这里那次
Was she upset last time I was here? When I left her here?
-是的 -她很伤心吗
– Yes. – Was she broken up about it?
是的
Yes.
-她告诉你了吗 -是啊
– She told you what happened? – Mm. Yeah.
她怎么说的
What’d she say?
她告诉我 你说你之后会回来
That you said that you’d come back sometime.
是这样吗
Is that right?
很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
工作 工作和出差
I been working. Working, traveling.
离开多莉丝之后
I think I’ve been halfway
我差不多走遍了半个地球
around the world since I last saw Doris.
她现在多大了
How old is she now?
23岁
Doris is 23.
因为我想知道
‘Cause I wanted to know.
你知道 她
You know, she was…
那个时候 她太年轻
She was too young when I…
她活的快乐就好
Well, she’s happy, and that’s good.
我会告诉她你来看她
I’ll tell her you came to see me.
这已经不重要了
Ah, that’s not gonna matter.
让我安静一会儿
Give me a break.
很高兴再看到你
It was nice to see you.
要我离开吗
Am I leaving?
不 你随意好了 进来也行
No. Whatever you’d like. You can come in.
不 我得走了
Nah. I gotta go.
谢谢
Thank you.
-索尔斯塔先生好吗 -他很好
– How’s Mr. Solstad? – Why, he’s very good.
他在上班
He’s working, and…
-代我向他问声好 -好吧
– Will you tell him I said hello? – All right.
那她现在的名字是多莉丝·戴了
So, her name is Doris Day?
跟多莉丝·戴同名啊
Like that Doris Day?
指上世纪五六十年代叱吒好莱坞的首席女星
是啊
Yes.
-那个电影明星 -是啊
– The movie star. – Yes.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫卡斯珀
My name is Casper.
正在播放的是美国动画电影《鬼马小精灵》
卡斯珀 想跟我一起扮海盗吗
Hey, Casper. Would you like to play pirate with me?
天啊 当然想
Oh, boy! Would I!
卡斯珀 要怎么把这个绑起来
How are we gonna tie this together, Casper?
我找来些绳子
I found some rope.
卡斯珀 你可真狡猾
Gee, Casper, you’re a tricky one.

Hello?
我想念你
I miss you.
你怎么找到我的
How’d you find me?
我们被命运绑在一起了
We’re tied together.
谁了解你 弗莱迪
Who got to you, Freddie?
-什么 -谁了解你
– What? – Who got to you?
没人
Nobody.
来英国吧 你会喜欢这里的
Come to England. You’ll love it here.
我觉得对你会很好 你能来吗
And I think it’ll do you some good. Can you do it?
哪里
Where?
我们开了新学校 在英格兰
We have a new school. It’s in England.
我的飞船正在修理
Well, my spaceship’s in the shop.
你还那么调皮
You’ve still got it.
能不能带点酷牌香烟来
Would you bring me some Kools?
那里没有吗
They don’t have them there?
这里唯一的毛病 就是没有酷牌烟
The only bad part over here, no Kools.
你怎么找到我的
How’d you find me?
弗莱迪 我有件紧急的事
Freddie, I have a matter of such urgency,
只有你能帮我
a matter that only you can help me with.
说不定能治好所有的精神心理疾病
That may, in fact, cure the insane once and for all.
包括你的疾病
I can cure you.
我记起了咱们相遇的地点
And I remember where we’ve met.
来英国 我会告诉你
Come to England. I’ll tell you.
找财宝吧
Now, for the treasure!
沉船的财宝处有个叉叉标记
“X” Marks the spot where the sunken treasure is.
哎呀 比利 那里有个叉
Golly, Billy, there’s the “X.”
我去拿财宝 卡斯珀
I’ll get the treasure, Casper.
船长不能离船的 我去拿
The captain never leaves the ship. I’ll get it.
你好 欢迎欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
需要帮忙吗 请先坐下吧
Can we help you and invite you to sit down?
看样子你是来旅行的
You look like you’ve traveled here.
你还看出了什么
How else do you get someplace?
能帮你做点什么吗
Can I assist you in help?
我来见大♥师♥
I’m here to see Master.
你叫什么
And what’s your name?
弗莱迪·奎尔
Freddie Quell.
-他知道你来吗 -应该知道
– Is he expecting you? – He should be.
是我照的
I took that picture.
弗莱迪 你好
Hello, Freddie.
瓦尔
Val.
你气色不错
You look good.
来吧
Come on.
-我帮你拿吧 -不用了 谢谢
– Can I get this for you? – No, thank you.
-你好吗 -好极了
– How are you? – Couldn’t be better.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
真气派啊
Some place.
你喝酒了吗
Are you drunk?
没 没 没
No. No, no.
你好像病了
You look sick.
弗莱迪 你看上去病怏怏的
Freddie, you don’t look healthy.
我没有 现在的样子不是真的我
I don’t look like that. That’s not how I look.
你不认为自己有病吗
You don’t think you can?
现在的样子不是真的我
It’s just not how I look.
你还是不能坦然面对人生 不是吗
You can’t take this life straight, can you?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我做了个梦
I had a dream…
伊丽莎白呢
Where’s Elizabeth?
-DCF -那是什么
– DCF. – Really? What is that?
过失管教所 Derangement Correction Facility
你跑来这里想干什么
What did you expect would happen coming here?
我可以拍照
I can take pictures…
假如你们需要
…if you need them.
弗莱迪 我们不需要照片
We don’t need pictures, Freddie.
有些事 你要么不做 要么就做一辈子
This is something you do for a billion years or not at all.
这不是赶时髦凑热闹
This isn’t fashion.
这毫无意义
This is pointless.
他根本不想被治好
He isn’t interested in getting better.
她的心肠变软了
She’s really softened up.
你总是不喜管制 我行我素
Free winds and no tyranny for you?
弗莱迪
Freddie…
大海水手
…sailor of the seas.
四海为家
You pay no rent.
天涯海角任你行
Free to go where you please.
去吧
Then go.
去一个人迹罕至的地方
Go to that landless latitude,
祝你好运
and good luck.
假如你学会了独♥立♥的生活方式
For if you figure a way to live without serving a master…
不依靠任何大♥师♥
…any master…
请把那种方式赐教给我们
…then let the rest us know, will you?
因为你才是有史以来真正的大♥师♥第一人
For you’d be the first person in the history of the world.
在我的梦里
In my dream,
你说 你弄清了我们相遇的地点
you said you’d… you figured out where we met.
我穿越回去 找到了地点
I went back and I found it.
你跟我一起工作
I recalled you and I working together…
在巴黎
…in Paris.
我们都是飞鸽信息队的成员

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!