I’m fine. I love you!
我们也爱你
Love you, too!
对拘捕和监禁的恐惧
Your fear of capture and imprisonment
是数百万年前遗传至今的感受
is an implant from millions of years ago.
这场战争存在于你的意识之先
This battle has been with you from before you know.
现在的你不是你
This is not you.
-你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 -你不是你
– Shut the fuck up! – It’s not you.
-他妈的闭嘴 -你不是你
– Shut the fuck up! – It’s not you.
你还在沉睡
You are asleep.
你的灵魂在飘荡
Your spirit was free
从一个躯壳飘荡着移向另一个躯壳
moving from body to the next body, free…
无所依靠
Free for a moment.
现在正被外力扭曲
Then it was captured by an invader force
不断地将你引向堕落的深渊
bent on turning you to the darkest way.
你被一种渐进的机制洗♥脑♥
You’ve been implanted with a push-pull mechanism
保持着对权威和毁灭的恐惧
that keeps you fearful of authority and destructive.
我们身处于
We are in the middle of a
这场演化了万亿年的战争中
battle that’s a trillion years in the making,
它可比我们重要得多
and it’s bigger than the both of us.
这都是你乱编的
You’re making this shit up!
都是你编的狗屁
You make this shit up!
你都不知道你在说什么
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
我会不知道我在说什么
I don’t know what I’m talking about?
是 你不知道
No, you don’t.
我告诉了你事实
I give you facts.
-你没告诉我 -那可不仅仅是评估的结论
– You don’t give me facts! – They are not opinions.
-哪来的事实 事实 -那就是事实
– What facts? What facts? – They are fucking facts!
-什么事实 哪来的事实 -去你的
– What facts? What facts? – Fuck you!
-去你的 -操♥你♥妈♥
– Fuck you! Fuck you! – Fuck you! Fuck you!
-你怎么不继续踢你的床 -操♥你♥妈♥
– Why don’t you kick the bed some more? – Fuck you!
-他妈的 死懒货 -去你妈 操♥你♥妈♥
– Fuck you, you lazy ass piece of shit! – Fuck you. Fuck you.
-我才不懒 -我受够了
– I’m not lazy! – I’m done!
-你就是个死懒货 -你♥他♥妈♥胡扯什么
– You’re fucking lazy! – Oh, you make shit up…
-妈的懒货 -你♥他♥妈♥的家里人都嫌你
– You’re fuckin’ lazy! – Your fucking family hates you!
-你儿子嫌你 -是吗
– Your son hates you! – Oh, they do?
是啊 你儿子都讨厌你
Yeah! Your son hates you.
除了我谁谁他妈喜欢你
Who fucking likes you except for me?
-没人 -除了我
– Nobody! – Except for me.
-不 你♥他♥妈♥才不喜欢我 -除了我谁会喜欢你
– No, you don’t fucking like me. – Who likes you except for me?
闭嘴
Shut up!
-除了我 -你给我闭嘴
– Except for me? – You, shut up!
-我是唯一喜欢你的人 -操♥你♥妈♥的
– I’m the only one who likes you. – Fuck you!
-我也操♥你♥妈♥ -操♥你♥妈♥
– Fuck you, too! – Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
只有我 弗莱迪
Just me, Freddie.
就你
Just you?
只有我喜欢你
I’m the only one that likes you.
就我一个
The only one.
你♥他♥妈♥醉了
You’re a fucking drunk.
我懒得跟你多说 徒费口舌
And I’m done with you. Fucking…
-多德先生吗 -是的
– Mr. Dodd? – Yes?
根据条例 你必须于6月份之前
You’re hereby ordered to pay back $11,000
归还米尔德里德·蒙德基金11000美元
to the Mildred Drummond Foundation no later than June first,
延期将支付滞留利息
otherwise to incur penalties of interest.
另外要支付1500美元给蒙德夫人
There’s also the matter of $1,500 in fuel and damages
作为游轮的燃料费和损坏赔偿
to Mrs. Drummond’s sailing yacht,
此项也需在6月份之前支付
that shall be repaid on the same date.
爸爸
Dad?
什么事
Yes?
我认为弗莱迪
I don’t think Freddie’s as
并没有忠于源教 辜负了我们的教恩
committed to The Cause as The Cause is to him.
当我跟弗莱迪谈论起你没有出版的作品时
When I told Freddie about your unpublished work
他竟然问我
his question to me was
那种东西值几毛钱
“What is something like that worth?”
我觉得弗莱迪·奎尔是间谍
I think Freddie Quell’s a spy.
可能效力于某个外部的机构
Perhaps working for some outside agency,
或者出于他不可告人的目的
or the man’s working for himself.
从这里偷走您的书 把它卖♥♥给您的反对者
To steal and sell your book to any dissenters who may want it.
问题就在于 我们不知道他的来头
“How do we know who he is?” Is perhaps the question.
如果他不接受帮助 为什么还要留在这里
And “What is the reason he is here if he is past help?”
他让我很紧张
He makes me nervous.
我觉得他想上我
I think he wants me.
我想他已经爱上我了
I think he’s in love with me.
我想知道他怎么来这的 到底想要什么
I wonder how he got here, and what he’s after.
难道他遇见我们完全是偶然这么简单
Is it really all so easy that he just came across us?
他是个酒鬼 而且很危险
He’s a drunk, and he’s dangerous.
如果我们把他留下 会招致灾祸
And he will be our undoing if we continue to have him here.
谢谢
Thank you
你们所有人
all of you
谢谢你们的诚实
for your honesty.
但是
But
如果我们不帮助他
if we are not helping him,
那就等于向他承认我们输了
then it is we who have failed him.
是不是
‘Tis it not?
可能他不想接受帮助
Perhaps he’s past help.
或者他已经疯了
Or insane.
我真心感谢你们
Thank you, truly.
谢谢
Thank you.
再考虑一下
Food for thought.
来这里
There you go.
快到了
Oh! Almost.
弗莱迪 请站在屋子中间
Freddie, stand in the middle of the room, please.
从那里挑一个地方触摸它
Pick a spot over there, touch it,
描述你的感受
and describe it to me.
这是木头 是面墙
Um… It’s wood, wall.
很好 很好 走到窗户这一头
Fine, fine. Walk to this window over here.
触摸一下窗户 描述你的感受
Touch a spot on the window and describe it to me.
就是玻璃的感觉
It just feels like glass.
没错 因为这就是玻璃
Well, that’s because it is glass.
描述它 尽可能地描述它
Describe it. Describe it the best you can.
-好的 很光滑 -没错
– Well, it’s smooth. – Right.
很温暖 比木头温暖
It’s warm, warmer than the wood,
因为有阳光照射的关系
because the sun’s coming through.
很好
Very good.
非常好 现在再次走到墙那边 触碰它
Very good. Now, walk to that wall again, touch a spot.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
这个练习可以帮助你集中注意力
This exercise will help you with your concentration.
我的眼睛是什么颜色的
What color are my eyes?
绿色
Green.
把它变成蓝色
Turn them blue.
一个摩天轮
A Ferris wheel?
很漂亮 再回去
That’s beautiful. Back again.
请快一点
Faster, please.

Ooh.
请把它移到后面
Could we move that back?
-是面该死的墙 -请把那个移到后面去
– It’s a fucking wall! – Could we move that back, please?
我感觉到了 是木头
I feel it! It’s wood!
变成黑色
Turn them black.
我的眼睛是什么颜色的
What color are my eyes?
黑色
Black.
很好
Very good.
我们接下来要提高你的存在感
What we will do now will urge you toward existence
在小组社会和家庭中的存在感
within a group, society or family.
这是我的首版作品中的第45项应用练习
This is called Application 45, Version 1.
无论对方说什么 我们都不要做出回应
No matter what is said between the subjects, we do not react.
-好的 -无论对方说什么
– OK. – No matter what is said.
你必须看着对方
And you must look at the subject.
必须看着对方
You must look at the subject.
可以吗
All right?
1分钟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!