我觉得棒极了 谢谢 您呢
I feel pretty well, thank you. How are you?
棒极了
Wonderful.
只要你们的肉身还存在于世
As long as you hold these bodies,
今生今世 你们就是夫妻了
in this life, you will be man and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
结婚
Marriage!
要是没有我们源教 那真是太逊了
Previous to The Cause was awful.
太不爽了
Awful.
不过是个轮回 和生命一样
It was a cycle, like life.
出生 喜悦 成长 衰老 死亡
Birth, excitement, growth, decay, death.
现在
Now… now…
再来听听这个
…how about this?
突然出现 一条巨大的恶龙
Here it comes… A large dragon.
锋利的尖牙
Teeth…
还滴着鲜血 喷火的眼睛…我手里有啥
…blood dripping, red eyes. What do I got?
一根套索 我用它鞭打恶龙
A lasso. I whip it up.
套住了龙的脖子 与之搏斗
I wrap it around its neck, and I wrestle,
然后把它摔在了地上 长缨在手
wrestle, wrestle him to the ground.
缚住苍龙
I snap up.
我说”坐下” 龙就乖乖坐下
I say, “Sit, dragon.” Dragon sits.
我说”别动” 它就不动
I say “Stay.” Dragon stays.
我用皮带捆住了它
Now it’s got a leash on it.
牵着它散步
I take it for a walk.
现在它就是被我训练成这样了
And that’s where we’re at with it now.
这龙很听话
It stays on command.
接下去该教它如何打滚和装死了
Next we’re going to teach it to roll over and play dead.
-好故事 -你来自哪儿
– Love that story. – So, where are you from?
-你说什么 -你来自哪儿
– Huh? – Where are you from?
马萨诸塞州的林恩
Lynn, Massachusetts.
弗莱迪·奎尔 你好
Freddie Quell, how do you do?
我叫瓦尔 是他儿子
I’m Val. I’m his son.
是啊 长得真像
Oh, yeah, I see it.
你想好做什么工作了吗
So what kind of work will you be doing?
-还没定 -做过有关时间洞的工作吗
– Not sure. – Done any Time Hole work?
-什么 -做过有关时间洞的工作吗
– Any what? – Any Time Hole work?
我不清楚 从来没听说过这东西
I don’t think so. I don’t know what that is.
-你肯定会喜欢的 -希望如此
– I’m sure you’re going to love it. – I hope so.
很高兴认识你 欢迎你加入我们
Nice to meet you and welcome aboard.
我期待着呢
Looking forward to it.
-你认识他多久了 -晚安
– How long have you known him? – Good night!
-三年了 -晚安 晚安
– About three years. – Good night, good night, good night.
感谢你们今天的光临
Thank you, thank you for being here.
-诺曼 -三年了
– Norman… – Three years?
谢谢
Thank you.
-晚安 大♥师♥ -晚安
– Good night, Master. – Good night.
什么时候能再喝上你调制的魔水
When can we have some more of your potion?
只要你喜欢 随时都可以做
Whenever you like, I’ll make it.
我想喝的时候 就给你个信♥号♥♥
When I like it, I’ll give you a signal.
我会摸摸我的鼻子 挠挠我的耳朵
I’ll rub my nose and scratch my ear.
你喜欢哪种
What will you need?
-我都会做的 -很好
– I’ll take care of it. – Good.
-随时效劳 -谢谢 晚安
– Anything you need. – Thank you, good night.
晚安 各位
Good night, everyone.
不用起身了 不用起身了
Don’t get up. Don’t get up.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you, too.
真是个好日子
What a day.
在和这一天的斗争中 我们赢了
We fought against the day and we won. We won.
弗莱迪 来和我们坐一起吧
Freddie, feel free to sit with us.
你能请他过来吗
Can you invite him over?
对他说 来这边坐
Say, come on over.
和他打个招呼吧
Can you say hi?
他昨夜伏案写作
He’s… been writing all night.
你似乎启发了他
You seem to inspire something in him.
是吗
Yeah?
当我们在家里 在陆上的时候
When we’re at home, on land,
有太多琐事扰他心神
there’s too much pulling him in each direction.
每当他坐下来写东西的时候
Every time he sits to write,
又会有人来攻击他
a new attack is launched against him,
他花了太多时间为自己辩护
and he spends too much time defending himself.
谁攻击他
Who’s attacking him?
害怕的人
People who are scared.
贪婪的人
People who are greedy.
前妻们
Ex-wives.
这也是我们喜欢待在海上的原因
That’s what’s so nice about being at sea.
他有时间作研究
He gets his studies done.
探索更深的知识 写第二本书
Advances the learning. He writes book two.
念”返回另界” 回到出生之前的时候
Say “back beyond” and return to the pre-birth area.
返回另界 返回另界 返回另界
Back beyond, back beyond, back beyond.
返回另界
Back beyond.
-你感觉怎样 -返回另界
– How are you feeling? – Back beyond.
返回另界 我觉得冷
Back beyond… I feel cold.
-请继续 -返回另界
– Continue, please. – Back beyond,
返回另界 返回另界
back beyond, back beyond.
请继续 告诉我你听到什么
Continue, please, and tell me what you hear.
是我母亲
It’s my mother.
回想她说的话 回想一个声音
Recall what she says. Recall a sound.
是她的说话声
It’s her voice.
她说
She’s saying,
孩子在我肚子里 我们不该做这个
“We shouldn’t be doing this, not while she’s inside me.”
-重复她的话 -不能在我怀孕时做
– Repeat what she says. – “Not while I’m pregnant.”
重复她的话
Repeat what she says.
你明白这是怎么回事吗
Do you understand what’s happening?
不确定
I’m not sure.
我们记录一切
We record everything.
真的吗
Really?
所有轮回的记忆
Through all lifetimes.
人不是禽兽
Man is not an animal.
我们不是动物世界的成员
We are not a part of the animal kingdom.
我们远远凌驾其上
We sit far above that crowd.
我们是生灵 不是野兽
Perched as spirits, not beasts.
你不应被你的情感支配
You are not ruled by your emotions.
这不但是可能的
It is not only possible,
也是很容易做到的
it is easily achievable that we do away
只要我们解脱负面的情绪冲动
with all negative emotional impulses,
重回天生的完美状态
and bring man back to his inherent state of perfect.
人不是禽兽
Man is not an animal.
想打一炮吗
我们不是动物世界的成员
We are not a part of the animal kingdom.
我们远远凌驾其上
We sit far above that crowd.
我们是生灵 不是野兽
Perched as spirits, not beasts.
你不应被你的情感支配
You are not ruled by your emotions.
这不但是可能的 也是很容易做到的
It is not only possible, it is easily achievable…
干锦酒
混合威士忌
波旁威士忌
天拿水[油漆稀释剂]
干杯
Cheers.
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
弗莱迪
Freddie.
爽呆了
Lovely.
我最近在写东西
I’ve been writing.
感觉我在下沉
Feel like I went under.
乌云密布 然后拨见青天
Dark cloud rolls in, opens up.
我迫不及待地想分享这个成果
Anxious to share new work.
你愿意做个非正式评估吗
Would you care for some informal processing?
当然 我要怎么做
Sure. What do I have to do?
回答问题就行 我们聊天
Just answer my questions, we talk.
很好 请坐
Very good. Have a seat.
弗莱迪 你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling, Freddie?
很好
Good.
-休息好了吗 -是的
– You rested? – Yes.
-很激动吗 -是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!