You know, everyone that shipped with him died.
哦是啊他肯定会害死我们所有人的
Oh, yeah. He’s gonna get us all killed, for sure.
还是在意料之中啊
Predictable as ever.
史密斯
Smith.
史密斯?就是那个史密斯吗?
Smith? As in, “the” Smith?
这太疯狂了
This is so insane.
关于他们两个人的说法太多了
There’s so many theories about the two of them
他们就站在那里
and they’re standing right there.
这个代码太怪异了
This code is freaky!
他就像个特工但又不是
He’s like an Agent, but not.
理智点
An appeal to reason.
你怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
你从来没有重视过我们的关系
You never appreciated our relationship.
不像分♥析♥师那样
Not like The Analyst.
什么?-我的医生
– The what? – My doctor.
他把我们之间的纽带变成了一条铁链
He used our bond and turned it into a chain.
所以你一目了然 对吧?
lt’s so obvious once you see it, right?
但是整个修改过的代码更新真的让我大吃一惊
But this whole altered-code update really blew my mind.
我真不知道他是怎么做到的
I still don’t know ihow he did it.
你一个秃顶的书呆子
You, as a balding nerd.
像个小丑
Hilarious.
而我
And me.
越来越完美了
even more perfect.
也许这双锐利的蓝眼睛上有点稍远
Maybe a little too far on the piercing blue eyes.
你认为呢?
What do you think?
你想要什么 史密斯?
What do you want, Smith?
我做了很多梦 小托
I have such dreams, Tom.
很远大的梦想
Big dreams.
嗯 大部分都是极端暴♥力♥的复仇幻想
Well, mostly just extremely violent revenge fantasies,
但为了让我继续我的事业
but in order for me to pursue mine,
我要劝阻你不要追求你的梦想
I need to dissuade you from pursuing yours.
嗯 听起来很矛盾
Hmm. Sounds like conflict.
不能避免吗?
lnevitable?
不一定非得这样
Doesn’t have to be.
你要做的就是远离矩阵
AlI you have to do is stay out of the Matrix,
把那个好医生留给我
and leave the good doctor to me.
他 你尽管找。 我是来找崔妮蒂的
You can have him. I’m here for Trinity.
这正是关键啊小托
That’s the trouble, Tom.
他知道你会来我也知道
He knew you’d come, just Iike I did.
相信我
Trust me.
你还没准备好迎接他
You’re not ready for him.
舰长 我正在读取较低频率的传送门
Captain, I’m reading portals from the lower frequencies.
我不会再让他把皮带拴在我脖子上了
I won’t have his leash on my neck again.
我找到了一些你的老相识
I found some old acquaintances of yours.
巴格斯
Bugs!
流亡者
Exiles.
我以为他们都被清除了
I thought they were all purged.
你?
You?
噢!
Oh!
就是你
lt is you!
这么多年来 真让人难以相信
AlI these years. I can’t believe it.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
你夺走了我的生活
You stole my life!
默夫想说的是
What the Merv is trying to say,
他们的情况有点像我的
is that their situation is a little bit like mine.
为了让他们活 你就得死
To have their Iives back, yours has to end.
杀了他
Kill him!
你毁了
You ruined
所有称我心的东西
every suck-my-silky-ass thing!
我们原本很优雅
We had grace.
也很有风格
We had style!
我们也谈过了
We had conversation!
而不是一上来就动手动脚。
Not this.
艺术、电影、书籍都变得更好了
Art, films, books were all betterl
原创性很重要
Originality matteredl
我还是会功夫的
I still know kung fu.
尼奥
Neo!
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
我一直在想我们的事 小托
I’ve been thinking about us, Tom.
看看事物的形式和本质 其实就是二进制
Look how binary is the form, the nature of things.
一和零
Ones and zeros.
光明和黑暗
Light and dark.
选择和放弃
Choice and its absence.
安德森和史密斯
Anderson and Smith.
你不行了 小托
You’ve lost something, Tom.
你已经不是以前的你了
You’re not what you used to be.
没错
lt’s true.
– 打得不错 – 谢谢。
– Nice one. – Thanks.
拜托 尼奥
Come on, Neo.
舰长 你还好吗?
Captain. You okay?
嗯 尼奥在哪里?
Yeah. Where’s Neo?
史密斯要杀了他
Smith is killing him.
在哪?
Where?
真是抱歉啊小托
I feel bad about this, Tom.
毕竟是你让我自♥由♥的
After all, you are the one who set me free.
再来一次
again.
所以你比起其他人
So, you, more than anyone,
更明白我为什么不能回去
understands why I can’t go back.
你早该听我的
You should have Iistened to me.
现在你再也见不到她了
Now you’ll never see her again.
那是什么?
What was that?
那是尼奥
That was Neo.
魔力值上升了
Mojo rising.
你还好吗?
You all right?

Yeah.
这会引发反应的
lt’s gonna trigger a response.
我准备了多个出口
I got multiple exits ready.
还没结束呢
This is not over yetl
我们该走了
We should go.
不行
I can’t.
我得和她谈谈
I have to talk to her.
尼奥 那些流亡者比你资历老
Neo, those Exiles were older than you,
我们差点没搞定他们
and we barely handled them.
你真的想现在就这么做吗?
You really wanna do this now?
我是说
I mean.
你看起来糟透了
you look like shit.
天哪 怎么?怎么回事?
Oh, my God. What? What happened?
一个意外
An accident.
库什 快叫医生
Kush! Call a doctor.
没关系的
lt’s fine.
我的时间不多了
I don’t have a lot σf time.
我不确定还能不能再见到你
I wasn’t sure I’d see you again.
在我们谈话之后我意识到。
After we spoke, I realized.
我的生活不是真正的生活
my life wasn’t a life.
在某种程度上来说我想我放弃了
At some point, I think I gave up
寻找一些真实的东西
searching for something real.
等等
Wait.
发生了一些事
Something happened.
我在咖啡厅找过你
I looked for you at the coffee shop.
我一开始怀疑你是不是我想象出来的
I began to wonder if I imagined you.
然后昨晚我做了个梦
And then last night I had a dream.
在梦里你被警♥察♥包围了
ln the dream, you were surrounded by police,
然后他们开始追我们
then they started chasing us.
– 我们?- 你和我一起骑着我的摩托车
– Us? – You were on my bike with me.
结局呢?
How did it end?
不太好
Not good.
我做过不只是梦的梦
I’ve had dreams that weren’t just dreams.
你是说梦成真了?
You mean a dream that came true?
我们终于可以像成年人一样说话了
Finally, we can talk like adults.
我讨厌撒谎 真的 这让我精疲力尽
I hate Iying. l do. lt exhausts me.
蒂夫和我一直在等你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!