lt’s in my mind.
这是我脑子里的幻想
lt’s in my mind.
你能听到我说话吗托马斯?
Can you hear me, Thomas?
跟随我的声音
Follow my voice.
用你的指尖去感触能感受到什么?
Feel the tips of your fingers. What are they touching?
铃♥声♥响了
The bell.
你听到铃♥声♥了吗?
Do you hear the bell?
你还记得发生了什么吗?你是怎么到这来的?
Do you remember what happened? How you got here?
你一定是走着来的
You must have walked.
我听到外面有熟悉的声音
I heard Deja Vu outside,
一打开我的门你就在那里
opened my door, and there you were.
你要谈谈吗?
You feel like you can talk about it?
在我们最开始那时候
When we started working together,
你已经失去了
you had lost your capacity
从虚幻中辨别真假的能力
to discern reality from fiction.
你当时是在差点跳楼后来找我的
You came to me after trying to jump off a building.
你说你想飞
You said you wanted to fly away.
从那以后我们取得了很大的进步
We have made a lot of progress since then,
但你现在看起来特别激动
but you seem particularly triggered right now.
你能告诉我是怎么引起的吗?
Can you tell me how it started?
他给我发短♥信♥了
He texted me.
谁?
Who?
墨菲斯
Morpheus.

Ah.
所以他回来了
So, he’s back.
其实那不是他
lt wasn’t actually him.
只是我给模态编写的一个程序
lt was a program I coded for a Modal.
这个“模态” 墨菲斯
And this “Modal,” Morpheus,
是来帮你逃出
came to help you escape
这个被称之为矩阵的虚拟世界的吧
from a virtual reality called The Matrix.
我疯了吗?
Am Icrazy?
我们这里不说“疯”这个字
We don’t use that word in here.
那我应该怎么形容呢?
What word should I use?
怎样能解释我身上发生的事?
What word explains what is happening to me?
我能看看短♥信♥吗?
Can I see the texts?
被删了
They were erased.
如果我们坐我的车开到你的办公室
lf we got in my car and drove to your office,
你觉得我们会在那里找到什么?
what do you think we’d find there?
什么也找不到
Nothing.
因为没有发生袭击
Because there was no attack.
没有人被杀
No one was killed.
也没人发短♥信♥
No one texted.
这一切都是我自己想出来的
My mind made it all up.
我应该这么说吗?
Is that what I’m supposed to say?
你相信发生的那一切吗?
ls that what you believe?
感觉很真实
lt felt real.
当然了
Of course.
你的雄心壮志就是制♥作♥一款游戏
lt was your great ambition to make a game
一款与现实无异的游戏
that was indistinguishable from reality.
为了实现这个目标
To achieve this goal,
你把你生活中的元素转换成了游戏中的剧情
you converted elements of your life into narrative.
你为了宣泄对你的商业伙伴的愤怒
Your sublimated anger toward your business partner
把他塑造成你的死对头
cast him as your nemesis.
把一个叫蒂芙尼的已婚妇女
A married woman named Tiffany
设计成爱情终会无果的崔妮蒂
became the “Trinity” of a doomed romance.
就我养的那只猫你不喜欢它也把它设计进了矩阵
Even your dislike of my cat made it into your Matrix.
这很正常
There’s nothing wrong with that.
艺术家就是如此
lt’s what artists do.
但是当你幻想的时候
But it becomes a problem when fantasies
你可能会危及我们或其他人
endanger us or other people.
我们不想让任何人受伤
We don’t want anyone to get hurt,
对吗 托马斯?
do we, Thomas?
嗨 托马斯 大家都叫我“蒂夫”
Hi, Thomas. Everyone calls me “Tiff.”
你是谁?-我叫崔妮蒂
– Who are you? – My name is Trinity.
没有人能告诉你你恋爱了
No one can tell you you’re in love.
只有你自己知道从头到尾
You just know it, through and through.
从里到外
Balls to bones.
你感觉到了吗?
You feel this?
我永远不会放手的
I’m never letting go.
你必须放下过去尼奥
You have to let it all go, Neo.
解放你的思想
Free your mind.
说的倒是轻巧
Looks easy enough.
“解放我的思想” 该死
“Free my mind.” Shit.
好吧
Okay.
解放我的思想
Free my mind.
我就飞吧
l fly.
大不了就掉下去
or lfall.
见鬼你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
你应该不记得我了
You won’t remember me,
但是很久以前你改变了我的生活
but a long time ago, you changed my life
当你从另一个屋顶上跳下来的时候
when you leapt off another roof.
那时候 我和其他电池人一样
Back then, I was just like any other coppertop,
过着虚假的生活
pretending my life.
直到我抬头看到你
until I looked up and I saw you.
那是一个不同的你但我看到了
lt was a different you, but I saw
一个真实的你
the real you,
就在那一刻
just a second before…
你跳起来了
you leapt.
没有掉下去
And you never fell.
你就是那个黑了我的模态的人吗?
Are you the one that hacked my Modal?

Yeah.
一定是裘德打的
That’ll be Jude.
他不是你的朋友
He’s not your friend.
他是个棋子 一个用来控制你的程序
He’s a handle, a program used to control you.
他在来这里的路上
He’s on his way here,
他还带了特工一起来
and he’s bringing Agents with him.
裘德
Jude.
兄弟我整晚都在给你打电♥话♥
Bro, I’ve been calling you all night.
我们有一个重大问题
We have a major problemo.
就你一个人在吗?
Are you alone?
这个问题很隐私啊伙计
That’s kind of a sexy question, dude.
他们看起来不像传统的特工
They don’t look like typical Agents.
他们现在使用机器人皮肤和正常人一样
They use bots now, skinned as normal people,
这就意味着他们无处不在
which means they’re everywhere
你永远不知道该相信谁
and you never know who to trust.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
因为如果他们打开那扇门 我们就会失去我们的黑客
Because if they open that door, we lose our hack.
我会被抓起来杀掉
I will be caught and killed
你就会马上被送回去
and you will be put right back
送回他们为你设计的模块
on that treadmill they designed for you,
你上一次想逃离的时候
just like they did the last time
他们就是这样干的
you tried to Ieap your way out.
我知道你为什么一直让你的模态开着
I know why you Ieft your Modal open.
你需要另一个人来解救墨菲斯
You needed someone else to free Morpheus.
也正是因为他我们才能找到你
And it’s because of him that we were able to get to you.
我了解这些情况
I know these things the same way
就像我知道有一天我肯定会找到你
that I knew one day I would find you.
找到你的时候你一定会准备好
And that when I did, you would be ready for this.
如果你想知道真♥相♥尼奥
lf you want the truth, Neo,
你得跟我来
you’re going to have to follow me.
好吧
Okay.
– 我们在哪里?- 东京
– Where are we? – Tokyo.
不断移♥动♥的传送门会增加他们追踪我们的困难
A moving portal makes it harder to track us.
– 赛克很有水平 – 入口安全
- Seq is the best of them. – Portal’s clean.
看着我们的影子
Reading our shadows.
我不记得这个了
I don’t remember this.
我们也不用再跑到电♥话♥亭去了
We doni have to run to phone booths anymore, either.
门在你右边
Door’s on your right.
设置和布景是对的吧?
Set and setting, right?
哦不
Oh, no.
这全是用来设置

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!