这事关我们的未来
This is about our future,
考虑到我们的过去这是个棘手的话题
which is a sticky subject, given our past.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
治疗的怎么样了?
How’s the therapy?
挺好的
Good.
有什么
Any
意外吗?
episodes?
没有
No.
那就好
That’s terrific.
听着 小托 我知道我们之间一直有分歧
Look, Tom, I know we’ve always had our differences.
我们的第一次见面你怎么说的来着?
What did you say about our first meeting?
我们跟联邦调查局的审讯产生了化学反应
We had all the chemistry of an FBI interrogation.
但是看看这儿
But look at this place.
我们挺过来了
We did this.
携手并进
Together.

Yeah.
这次又是什么情况?
Now what?
时代变了市场不景气了
Things have changed. The market’s tough.
我相信你能理解为什么我们心爱的
I’m sure you can understand why our beloved
母公♥司♥ 华纳兄弟
parent company, Warner Bros.,
要决定制♥作♥三部曲的续作了吧
has decided to make a sequel to the trilogy.
什么?
What?
他们告诉我 不管有没有我们 他们都会这么做续作
They informed me they’re gonna do it with or without us.
我觉得他们不能这么做
I thought they couldn’t do that.
但他们可以
Oh, they can
他们说得很清楚
And they made it clear
如果我们不合作他们会终止我们的合同
they’ll kill our contract if we don’t cooperate.
真的吗?
Really?
我知道你说故事对你来说已经结束了
I know you said the story was over for you,
但这也正是故事的意义所在
but that’s the thing about stories.
因为它的意义就在于永远不会结束不是吗?
They never really end, do they?
我们还在讲我们一直讲的故事
We’re still telling the same stories we’ve always told,
只是换了不同的名字不同的面孔
just with different names, different faces
不得不说我有点兴奋
and I have to say I’m kind of excited.
经过这么多年
After all these years,
回到一切开始的地方
to be going back to where it all started.
重回矩阵
Back to The Matrix.
我已经和市场部谈过了
l’ve spoken to Marketing…
小托?
Tom?

Yeah.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?

Yeah.
你当时有什么感觉吗?
What were you feeling at that point?
我的感觉?
What was I feeling?
我觉得要么我又一次精神崩溃了
I felt either I’m having a mental breakdown again
要么我就是再一次
or I’m Iiving inside a computer-generated reality
回到了那个囚禁着我的
that has imprisoned me…
电脑世界里
again.
没有再让你选择了吧
Not much of a choice.
没有
No.
也许并不是要二元对立
Maybe it’s not as binary as that.
也许还有其他方法可以理解所发生的事情
Maybe there are other ways to understand what happened.

Yeah.
托马斯 你是一个自杀未遂的人
Thomas, you are a suicide survivor
你具有强大的想象力
gifted with a powerful imagination.
你甚至会结合你生活中的事
Those facts have combined
在脑海中创作出一部险象环生的小说来
to create dangerous fictions in your life.
昨天你跟你的业务伙伴
Yesterday, you walked into a meeting
参加了一次会议
with your business partner
你觉得是他袭击了你
and he ambushed you,
因为要求你做一个你曾说过永远不会做的游戏
demanding you make a game you said you would never make.
这让你变得失控
This attack effectively took away your voice.
他触怒了你你进行了反击
His violence triggered you and your mind fought back.
你以其人之道还治其人之身
You did to him what he was doing to you.
我们已经讨论过适度的发怒
We’ve talked about the value
能在治疗创伤中起到一定作用
of adaptive anger in healing trauma.
也不是让你你会重蹈最初的覆辙
Far from suggesting a repeat of your initial breakdown,
我相信这一次
l believe this episode
能让你展现出健康的自我保护能力
demonstrates healthy self-protection.
更重要的是
And more importantly, I remember how hard
我知道对你来说分享这些事很困难
it was for you to share something like this.
这也意味着我们在逐步深入了
Which tells me just how far we’ve come.
你还需要开药吗?
Do you need a refill on your prescription?

Yeah.
首先我知道我对每个人讲的是
First of all, l know I speak for everyone
一件让我非常、非常兴奋的事
when I say that I’m so, so excited
我们做的这一款游戏
to be working on a game that was such a
嗯将成为游戏的革命者
well, game changer.
现在你们面前的东西
Now, the packet in front of you
由我们的焦点小组研究的
has our focus group research.
在里面你会发现详细的
lnside, you’ll find the breakdown
包括关键词与品牌的关联
including keyword association with the brand.
排在最前面的就是“原创性”和“新鲜性”
The top two being”originality”and”fresh,”
我认为这是在你们研发矩阵4的时候
which I think are great things to keep in mind
需要在意的重中之重
as you begin working on Matrilx 4.
还有什么要补充的吗?
And who knows how many more?
警报
是什么使矩阵与众不同?因为它能与你的头脑相关联
What made Matrix different? lt effed with your head.
说到点子上了
On point.
人们想让我们在他们的灰暗的空间里
People want us up in their grey space,
点亮一盏让他们卧♥槽♥连连的“灯”
switching their synaptic “WTF” light on.
是什么使矩阵与众不同?它与你的头脑相关联
What made Matrix different? lt effed with your head.
人们想让我们在他们的灰暗空间里
People want us up in their grey space,
点亮一盏让他们
switching their synaptic
“卧♥槽♥连连”的灯
“What the hell is going on here?” light on.
我不喜欢第一部跟你们有些人一样
I didn’t love the first one, like some of you.
坦率地说我简直受不了
And, frankly, I’ve got zero tolerance
那些什么复杂的教程和标记
for anything that requires a syllabus and a highlighter.
我喜欢的游戏是那种大型的混乱的没什么废话的
I like my games big, loud and dumb.
我们需要枪要很多枪
We need guns! Lots of guns.
矩阵意味着混乱
Matrix means mayhem.
盲目的行动不符合我们的品牌
Mindless action is not on-brand
她说的对
She’s right.
矩阵是精神高♥潮♥是闪亮的哲学
Matrix is mind-porn. Philosophy in shiny…
– 全部融合进来 – 是的
– tight PVC. – Yeah.
创意才是最诱人的
ldeas are the new “sexy.”
“埋葬现实比摆脱梦想更容易”
显然矩阵是要
Obviously The Matrix is about
… 跨越狱政♥治♥的 跨越秘密法♥西♥斯♥主义的
…transpolitics. Cryptofascism.
这是个比喻
lt’s a metaphor…
·· 跨越资本剥削的
…of capitalist exploitation.
这不能仅仅是一次重启 翻新 照搬
This cannot be another reboot, retread, regurgitated.
为什么不行?重启也能卖♥♥得很好啊
Why not? Reboots sell.
我们跑偏了 伙计们
We are so far down the wrong rabbit hole, here, people.
只要你跟别人一提矩阵
You say Matrix to anyone You say Matrix
矩阵
Matrix Matrix… Matrix…
他们就会想到这个
…this is what they see.
请允许我用一个词来概括我们的方向吧
Allow me to sum up our goal in a single word.
子弹时间
Bullet time! Bullet timel
这是两个词
That’s two words.
我们需要一个创造一个新的“子弹时间”这样的经典镜头
We need a new”bullet time
我们需要再次给游戏带来革命性的变化
We need to revolutionize gaming again.
再次给游戏带来革命性的变化
Revolutionize gaming again!
下午好 蒂夫
Afternoon, Tiff.
来杯乌什?
The ushe?
你知道吗斯克罗斯?我要疯了
You know what, Skroce? l’m going wild.
我今天要来一杯可塔朵
I’ll have a cortado today.
放飞自我吧
Fly that freak flag.
介意我打扰下吗?
Mind if I get that?
哦嗨
Oh, hi.

Hi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!