Tiff and I have been waiting for you.
就好像是一直在等你
like, forever.
似曾相识对吧?
Deja vu, right?
哦 没用的 你赢不了时间的
Oh, no use. You can’t beat time.
倒带的速度比你眨眼都快
This rewind is happening faster than you can blink.
你给了我这个想法
You gave me the idea.
请允许我用一个词来概括我们的目标
Allow me to sum up our goal in a single word.
“子弹时间”
“Bullet time.”
我知道有点讽刺
I know. Kind of ironic,
用定义你的力量来控制你
using the power that defined you to control you.
我一直密切关注着你
l kept such a close eye on you
但你还是找到了回去的办法
and still you found a way out.
真机灵啊用 那个模态
Clever monkey, using that Modal.
得亏我是乐天派
Call me an optimist,
但这一切都是如此天衣无缝
but this could all be for the best.
你这皮肤保养的还不错啊
The skin’s not looking too bad this time.
我知道有些话你很难听到
I know some of this will be difficult for you to hear,
在你经历了这么多之后
after everything you went through.
这么多的痛苦和折磨
AII that pain and suffering,
但只有当你经历了之后才知道这个世界不会终结
only to Iearn the world doesn’t end when you do.
给你个惊喜
Surprise.
你死的时候 我当时在场
I was there when you died.
我对自己说
I said to myself,
“这就是异常现象啊”
“Here is the anomaly of anomalies.”
这是一个多么难得的机会
What an extraordinary opportunity.
首先我得说服那些穿制♥服♥的家伙
First, l had to convince the Suits
让我重塑你们俩
to Iet me rebuild the two of you.
为什么选她呢?告诉你吧
Why her? Getting there.
别担心 她听不见我说话
And don’t worry, she can’t hear me.
为了让你们两个复活 花费的费用高得离谱
Resurrecting you both was crazy expensive.
就像翻修新房♥子一样
Like renovating a house.
花了两倍的时间花费了两倍的钱
Took twice as long, cost twice as much.
我以为你会很高兴能再活一次
I thought you’d be happy to be alive again.
大错特错了
So wrong.
你知道希望和绝望用代码表示都差不多吗?
Did you know hope and despair are nearly identical in code?
我们投入了很多年时间
We worked for years,
就为了尝试激活你的源代码
trying to activate your source code.
就在我要放弃的时候我意识到
I was about to give up, when I realized.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
不能只靠你一个人
…it was never just you.
分开的你们都没有什么特别的价值
Alone, neither of you is of any particular value.
就像酸和碱一样
Like acids and bases,
但你们一旦混在一起就会很危险
you’re dangerous when mixed together.
而将你们俩弄在一起的模拟实验
Every sim where you two bonded.
发生了不理想的情况
Let’s just say bad things happened.
尼奥
Neo!
不过只要我能让你们离得很近
However, as long as I managed to keep you close,
但不可以离得太近
but not too close,
就让我发现了一些不可思议的东西
I discovered something incredible.
现在 我的前任领导喜欢追求精确
Now, my predecessor loved precision.
他的“矩阵”全是繁琐的事实和方程式
His Matrix was all fussy facts and equations.
他憎恨人类的思想
He hated the human mind.
所以他从来没有费心去研究
So he never bothered to realize
其实你们并没有那么在乎真实
that you don’t give a shit about facts.
这一切都是虚构的
lt’s all about fiction.
世界上最重要的东西就在儿
The only world that matters is the one in here.
你们这些人相信各种疯狂的想法
And you people believe the craziest shit.
为什么呢?
Why?
是什么验证了你的幻想成为了现实?
What validates and makes your fictions real?
是感觉
Feelings.
让我来
Allow me.
库什这位是我的一个助手
Kush, here, is one of my handlers.
他们无处不在
They’re everywhere.
这很痛苦的 要将电池人克隆成特工
Such a pain, cloning Agents over a coppertop.
这也是一种更有效的让人口饱和的方法
Far more effective just to saturate a population.
另外这样的群体模式 还能带来另类的乐趣
And, bonus, swarm mode is sick fun.
哦 干得好
Ooh! Nicely done.
你有没有想过为什么你会做噩梦?
You ever wonder why you have nightmares?
为什么你自己的大脑要折磨你?
Why your own brain tortures you?
实际上是我们让你的产出最大化
lt’s actually us, maximizing your output.
原理就是这样的
lt works just like this.
哦不你能挡住子弹吗?
Oh, no! Can you stop the bullet?
如果你能走得快一点就好了
If only you could move faster.
这就是全靠感觉
Here’s the thing about feelings.
感觉比事实更容易控制
They’re so much easier to control than facts.
结果在我的矩阵里
Turns out, in my Matrix,
我们越是折磨你们 越能操控你们
the worse we treat you, the more we manipulate you,
你们所能产生的能量就越多
the more energy you produce.
真是要命
lt’s nuts.
我一直在不断创造产能记录
I’ve been setting productivity records
自从我接手以来 每年都是这样
every year since I took over.
最棒的是零电阻
And, the best part, zero resistance.
人们只需要呆在他们的舱里
People stay in their pods,
就可以比圈里的猪崽还快乐
happier than pigs in shit.
这一切的关键是什么?
The key to it all?
就是你
You.
还有她
And her.
静静地向往着你没有拥有的东西
Quietly yearning for what you don’t have,
同时又害怕失去你所拥有的一切
while dreading losing what you do.
在你们99. 9%的比赛中
For 99.9% of your race,
这就是现实的定义
that is the definition of reality.
充斥着欲望和恐惧宝贝
Desire and fear, baby.
只要给人们想要的就行了对吗?
Just give the people what they want, right?
她是你唯一的归宿啊 托马斯
She’s the only home you have, Thomas.
在可怕的事情发生之前回家吧
Come home before something terrible happens.
巴格斯! – 我听到了
Bugs! – I hear him.
崔妮蒂
Trinity!
– 你不应该那样叫我 – 我很抱歉。
– You shouldn’t call me that. – l’m sorry.
我得走了
I have to go.
但我会回来的
But I’ll be back.
尼奥该走了
Neo! Time to go.
– 是哨兵 – 比哨兵还糟
– Sentinels? – Worse.
将军命令我
General ordered me
照看船舰
to look after the ship.
所以你跟踪我们?
So you shadowed us?
检查一下远程扫描
Check your long-range scans.
乌贼部队正在搜查这片区域
Squids are combing this area.
他说的对
He’s right.
你可以选择留在这里等死
You can stay here and die,
或者回去面对军事法庭
or come back and face a court-martial.
你管这叫做选择?
And you call that a choice?
谢泼德应该把你留给乌贼部队
Sheperd should have left you to the Squids.
我太老了 不想坐在那开展无聊的审判了
I’m too damn old to sit through some boring-ass trial.
尼奥比 别怪巴格斯
Niobe, don’t blame Bugs.
闭上你的嘴
Do shut your mouth.
你要叫我将军
Do address me as General.
别想抢走我的前任舰长的团队
And do not rob my ex-captain of her agency,
尽管她总是和她的人
which she exercised with her own
做一些目光短浅的愚蠢行为
particular brand of shortsighted stupidity.
目光短浅吗?
Shortsighted?
你更关心的是种水果而不是解放自♥由♥意志
You care more about growing fruit than freeing minds.
我不想跟你争论这些
We are not going to have this argument again.
这不是争论这是事实
lt’s not an argument. lt’s a fact.
你放弃了人们
You gave up on people.
我告诉你我要放弃什么
I tell you what I’m going to give up on
那就是你
and it’s youl
谢泼德让她离开我的视线
Sheperd, get her out of my sightl
将军
General
解除武装
Disarm!
苦行是我的朋友
Kujaku’s a friend.
你好朋友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!