Home 动作电影 耐撕侦探(2016)

耐撕侦探(2016)

0
耐撕侦探(2016)

得换你来开了
I’m gonna need you to drive.
我就在前面停车吧
I’m gonna pull over up here.
你不需要停下,车子可以自己开的
You don’t have to pull over. The car can drive itself.
什麽?
What?
你鬆开方向盘就知道了
Just take your hands off the wheel, man.
我还不知道它们有这功能
I didn’t know it could do that.
你不看新闻的吗?
Where you been, man?
每辆车都有这个功能
Every car can do this.
就是,马奇,你都不看新闻的吗?
Yeah, March, where the fuck have you been, man?
白♥痴♥,连这都不知道?
Idiot. You didn’t know that?
你都靠飞的,根本就不开车嘛
You fly everywhere. You don’t even drive.
你懂个屁啊
What do you know?
他说的有道理,蜜蜂兄弟
He’s got a point there, Bumble.
好吧,无所谓了
Yeah, whatever.
我过去都靠飞的
I used to fly all the time,
可是现在这烟雾噁心死了
but now the smog is just disgusting, man.
污染指数严重超标
It’s just this pollution is out of control.
所以现在蜜蜂都坐车出行了
All the bees are riding around in cars these days.
醒醒,快醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
马奇,醒醒
March! Wake up!
快醒过来
March! Wake up!
那不是钞票
That’s not money.
塔利亲自装的箱,她说的啊
Tally packed it herself. She said so.
为什麽?她为什麽要让我们白跑一趟?
Why? Why would she send us off on some wild fucking goose chase?
艾蜜莉雅
Amelia.
– 不,像《沃尔顿一家》 – 是吗?
– No, like The Waltons. – Yeah?
嗯,电视剧
Yeah, on TV.
理查什麽的?对
Richard something? Yeah.
– 那演员叫什麽? – 洁西卡,别打电♥话♥了
– Who’s that actor? – Jessica, get off the phone.
那麽,这个新出演的约翰·博伊
Yeah. Anyway, so this new John Boy’s
是杀人犯之类的吗?
like a murderer or something.

Uh-huh.
靠,我现在要想疯了
Shit. Now it’s gonna bug me.
你一定是霍利吧
You must be Holly.
我是马利克医生
Dr Malek.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
– 她就在屋里,请进吧 – 谢谢
– She’s inside. Come in. – Thank you.
– 能请你♥爸♥出来吗? – 他出去办事了
– You mind fetching your dad? – Uh, he’s running an errand.
– 很快就回来? – 不,起码要几小时
– Back anytime soon? – Oh, hour, tops.
好的
Fine.
那麽,小护士霍利,我们的病人还好吗?
Now, then, Nurse Holly, how’s our patient?
– 是她吗? – 不,那是洁西卡
– That’s her? – Oh, no, that’s Jessica.
她患的病,你可治不好
What she’s got you can’t fix.
你真幽默啊
You are very funny.
在那里
In there.
睡觉呢,有点发烧
Asleep. Slight fever.

Hmm.
是不是磕了药?,也许抽了点大♥麻♥?
On drugs you think? Maybe smoking the reefer?
她说了什麽?
What was she saying?
– 她听上去正常吗? – 等等
– Was she making sense? – JESSICA: Hold on. Um…
霍利,《沃尔顿一家》里面演约翰·博伊的演员,他叫什麽名字?
Holly, what’s the name of the guy on The Waltons that plays John Boy?
他脸上有个冰球状的痣
With the hockey puck on his face?
那节目白♥痴♥才看
That show’s for retards.
马利克医生,你想来块糕点吗,新鲜出炉的
Dr Malek, would you like a cookie? Just baked them.
都吃完了,我才看过,你忘了?
There’s none left. I looked, remember?
没有,还剩几块,医生?
No, there’s a couple. Doctor?
我没那麽固执的
I could be persuaded.
等我检查完睡美人再说吧
After I have a look at Sleeping Beauty.
小护士霍利
Nurse Holly.
霍利,你要干什麽?你疯了吗?
Holly, what are you doing? Are you crazy?
吧檯后面有手铐,溷蛋
There are handcuffs behind the bar, asshole.
去拿过来
Get them.
这真的打乱了我的计划,霍利
This is really slowing me down, Holly.
到底什麽情况?
What’s going on?
洁西卡,就是他,他就是那个人
Jessica, it’s him. He’s the guy.
洁西卡,你要是帮我这个忙
Jessica, if you help me with this,
我就放你一条生路
I’ll only kill Holly.
洁西卡,快报♥警♥
Jessica, dial 911.
洁西卡,我建议你最好别那样做
Jessica, I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
– 打扰了 – 晚安
– Excuse me. – Evening.
你听到几秒钟前的响声没?
HOLLAND: You hear that sound just a second ago?
听到的,就是刚才
Oh, yeah, just now.
其实是我
That was me.
把那个小姑娘丢出窗子的声音
I threw that little girl out the window.
掩护我
Cover me.
天啊
God.
– 霍利 – 爸爸
– Holly! – Dad!
– 进去 – 她没事吧?
– HOLLAND: Get in. – HOLLY: Is she okay?
低下头
HOLLAND: Get down.
法♥西♥斯♥狗♥杂♥种♥
Fucking fascists!
天啊
Jesus!
– 对不起 – 进去
– Sorry. – Get in.
好,过来,就待在这别乱跑
Okay, come here. Stay in here and don’t move.
– 好吗? – 好的
– Okay. – Okay. Okay.
等等,爸爸,这个
Wait, wait. Dad, Dad, here you go.
天啊
Jesus!
洁西卡,她好像醒过来了
Jessica. I think she’s awake.
等等,你要去哪?你这是干嘛呢?
Wait, where are you going? What are you doing?
帮我感谢希利,儘管他没帮到我什麽
Tell Mr Healy thanks for nothing.

Fuck!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
马奇,枪,枪给我
March, gun, gun!
– 操 – 妈的
– Fuck! – Shit!
给你
Here.
他跑了
He’s gone.
他跑了
He’s gone.

Hey.
糟了
Shit.

Wow.
帮帮忙,我得离开这
Please, I need to get out of here.
她可害死了自己的女儿,佩里
She had her fucking daughter killed, Perry.
告诉我,他们至少会讯问下她吧?
Please tell me they’re at least gonna question her.
他们没有,而且将来也不会
They haven’t and they’re not going to.
为什麽?
Because?
因为她是司法部的头头
Because she’s the head of the Justice Department.
顺便好意提醒一下
Oh, and, by the way, you’re welcome.
你们出来了,交了保证金获得保释,逃过一劫
You’re out, free on your own recognisance. You get to walk.
你真得在家里摆个我的凋像感谢我
There should be like a statue of me in your fucking house.
抱歉了,伙计
I’m sorry, guys.
你们还是放弃这件桉子吧,好吗?
You’re gonna lose this one, all right?
双方各执一词,也缺乏证据,是打不赢的
Your word against hers. No evidence. You lose.
建议你们好好考虑下修改证词的可能
You better seriously think about changing your story.
妈的,他们或许说得对
HOLLAND: Oh, fuck it. Maybe they’re right.
或许这些鸟儿真的要窒息了
Maybe the goddamn birds can’t breathe.
艾蜜莉雅,米丝蒂,迪恩,沙特克,统统都死了
Amelia, Misty, Dean, Shattuck, all dead.
而我们也无处伸冤
The rest of us just get to choke.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
– 我要付你多少钱,伙计? – 12块
– How much do I owe you, buddy? – 12 bucks, pal.
我一直讨厌那棵棕榈树
I always hated that palm tree.
我也总觉得它要倒
Never trusted it.
– 进屋去收拾你的东西 – 好的
– Go inside and get your stuff. – Okay.
我们找间酒店什麽的
We’ll go stay in a hotel or something.
有客房♥服务的那种
We’ll get room service.
– 马奇先生 – 格伦夫人
– Mr March. – Mrs Glenn.
我要找你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你出现得真是时候啊
What a wonderful surprise.
– 这是你的房♥子? – 我们正重新装♥修♥
– Is that your house? – We’re remodelling.
听我说,现在真不是谈话的好时机
Listen, this isn’t a great time.
现在正是时候
It is a great time.