他本该去找我侄女的
He is supposed to be looking for my niece.
– 真的? – 因为我看到她了
– Really? – Because I saw her.
可是没人相信我
But nobody believes me.
为什麽没人相信我?
Why will nobody believe me?
我也不知道答桉啊,夫人
I’m sure I don’t know, ma’am.
我看见她就在家里
I saw her in her house
就从前面的窗户看到的,一清二楚
through the front window as clear as day,
在桌子上写什麽
writing something at a desk.
穿的是蓝色的细条纹夹克
She was wearing a blue pinstriped jacket.
我见过那夹克,没错
I’ve seen that jacket, sure, yeah.
你说见过那夹克是什麽意思?
What do you mean, you saw that jacket?
在沙特克的办公室
In Shattuck’s office.
跟一堆衣服溷在一起
It was there with a bunch of other clothes.
那夹克在沙特克的办公室里?
That jacket was in Sid Shattuck’s office?
是啊,装在袋子里的
Yeah. It was bagged up.
上面写有米丝蒂的名字,以及电影的名字
It had Misty’s name on it and the name of the movie.
那是电影用的戏服
It’s wardrobe for the film.
那是电影用的戏服
It’s wardrobe for the film.
– 我他妈的明白了 – 噢!
– Holy fucking shit. – Oh!
抱歉,格伦夫人,你得带我们去米丝蒂的房♥子
Sorry. Mrs Glenn, I need you to take us to Misty’s house.
然后回忆你看到的每一个细节
I need you to show us exactly what you saw.
到了,就是这,就是那扇窗户
MRS GLENN: There. There. That’s the window.
我正要从那个角落绕过去时
I was coming around that corner
就从窗户里看到了她
and I saw her through that window.
可是不对啊,桌子应该在这里啊
But, no, it was here. The desk was here.
现在桌子没了
No desk there now.
我也不清楚怎麽会这样
MRS GLENN: Well, I don’t know what to say.
– 爸爸,你在干嘛呢? – 等我2分钟
– Dad, what are you doing? – Give me a second.
世上最差劲的侦探?
World’s worst detective, huh?
你的确看见你侄女了,格伦夫人
You did see your niece, Mrs Glenn.
你看见穿着细条纹外套,站在桌边的她,其实是在牆上
You saw her on that wall, at a desk, in a pinstriped suit.
所以她看见的是部电影而已
So what she saw was a movie?
不是一般的电影,是那部电影
Not a movie. The movie.
– 那部电影啊 – 那电影不是烧燬了吗?
– The movie. – But the film burned up.
要是被烧燬了,她2天后怎麽还能看到呢?
Well, how did she see it two days after it supposedly burned up?
而且服装也完全相同
And the wardrobe matches perfectly.
那麽艾蜜莉雅複製了一份,她还有个拷贝?
So Amelia had a second print? She had a copy?
换你也会这麽做吧
Wouldn’t you?
然后她把拷贝交给米丝蒂保管
And she gave that copy to Misty.
米丝蒂死后,她就来拿回这份拷贝
So she comes here,
并且在牆上确认了一下
checks the film against that wall…
老太太刚好从窗口看到
Lily sees it through that window.
艾蜜莉雅拿到影片,然后离开
And Amelia splits and takes the film.
去了哪呢?
And goes where?
鬼才知道
Oh, for fuck…
我们就不能…
I mean, can’t we get to the next…
去了西部酒店见那个商人
The Western Hotel to meet the businessman.
电影发行商
Distributors.
她去给电影发行商搞放映呢
She was screening it for the distributors.
她要放影片给他们看
She was showing them the film.
它就在外面,影片还在
It’s out there. The film exists.
– 现在我们得找到它 – 你们快瞧这个
– Now we just have to find it. -HOLLY: Guys, look.
「开幕之夜,9点」,署名是切特
“Opening night, 9:00 p.m.” Signed, Chet.
– 该死的切特 – 抗♥议♥的那个傢伙?
– Fucking Chet. – The protestor guy?
把那个给我
Give me that shit.
她跟切特计划了什麽
She was planning something with Chet.
开幕之夜
Opening night?
洛杉矶汽车展
The LA auto show.
– 就是今天,对吧? – 没错
– It’s today, right? – JACKSON: Yeah.
盛大的派对,很多重要人物参加,又有海量的媒体
Big party. Mucky-mucks. Loads of press.
要製造轰动故事,没有比这更好的场合了
If you wanted to get a story out there, right?
切特那傢伙刚好是放映师
And fucking Chet’s a projectionalist.
请别说了
MRS GLENN: Please stop talking.
我认真听你们讲了半天
I’ve been listening to everything you said.
那意思是我侄女真的死了?
Does this mean… Does this mean that my niece is dead?
那还有假
Yes!
抱歉,是真的
I mean, you know, yes.
– 她是被谋杀的,很抱歉 – 嗯
– She was murdered. I’m sorry. -JACKSON: Mmm-hmm.
我们会尽力把凶手绳之以法的
But we’re gonna bring down the people who did it.
是的,还可以给你多打几折
Yeah, and for a deeply discounted rate, so…
欢迎参加洛杉矶
MC: Welcome to Los Angeles
1978年的太平洋沿岸汽车展
and the 1978 Pacific Coast Auto Show.
时尚的轮胎
Styled road wheels.
全新的节油系统
These all-new fuel-efficient systems.
制动马力达到令人惊叹的210
MAN: An incredible 210-brake horsepower.
他们的电动3座小轿车
WOMAN: Their battery-powered three-passenger runabout.
凯迪拉克带来了新一代的埃尔多拉多
Cadillac have brought their new Eldorado.
装有7升的V8引擎
…featuring a 7-litre V8.
你们知道放映室在哪吗?
You guys know where the projection room is?
你看见切特了吗,那个放映师?
You seen Chet, the projectionist?
他离开有10分钟了吧,去喝酒了
Yeah, he just left like 10 minutes ago, went for a drink.
– 你是哪位? – 我赶时间,谢了老弟
– And you are? – In a hurry. Thanks, buddy.
你怎麽知道我的名字?
How’d you know my name was Buddy?
迈锐宝轿车
WOMAN: The Malibu sedan.
今年的新版看上去棒极了
This year’s edition is looking spectacular.
大伙来瞧瞧吧
Come and see it, folks.
只是一堆车而已
JACKSON: It’s just a bunch of cars.
汽车城的骄傲
Motor City Pride.
– 不是的 – 妈的
– That’s not it. – Shit.
不是我们要找的影片
That’s not the film.
狗♥日♥的♥切特
Fucking Chet.
他可能放在什麽地方没拿出来
He’s probably still got it stashed somewhere.
塔利?天啊,你看上去美极了
Tally. Oh, my God, you look incredible.
你怎麽弄的头髮?太华丽了
How do you get your hair to… It’s magnificent.
听着,我不知道具体什麽情况
Listen, I don’t know what’s going on here,
可是好像有人捣鬼啊
but there’s been some foul play.
你知不知道,你给我们的那个手提箱
Do you know that that suitcase that you gave us,
被人掉了包
somebody switched it out.
– 里面装的根本就不是钱 – 不是吧
– There was no money in it. – TALLY: No shit.
把枪放地上,快点
Weapons on the floor. Now.
我猜你已经把放映师干掉了吧
I guess you killed the projectionist, huh?
还没,我同伴现在正找他呢
No. My associate’s out looking for him now.
我们会找到他的
We’ll find him.
塔利,我想问你个问题
Tally, let me ask you something.
你真杀过人?
You ever really killed anybody?
嗯,在底特律我杀了3个
In Detroit, yeah. Three times.
真的?
Really?
全是从那开始的,底特律汽车展
That’s where this all started. The Detroit show.
那个贱♥人♥米丝蒂宣传拍了新电影的事
That bitch Misty shooting her mouth off about her new movie.
塔利,这不是真正的你,你不是个杀人凶手
Tally, this is not you. You’re not a murderer.
她才说过杀了3个人的事
She just said she killed three people.
我知道,我指内心深处
I know, but I’m saying deep down.
嘿,杀一个也许可以找藉口
JACKSON: Hey, look, one’s a mistake.
可是杀了3个还有什麽说的
By the time you get to three…
别用你那一套评判标准好吗
Don’t paint her with that brush.
我猜活在自己的世界很容易吧
I guess it’s easy to live in your world, right,
给每个人都订上标籤
where everyone sits in their place.
看清你面对的是什麽
See what’s in front of you.
她拿着枪,已经杀了3个人
She’s got a gun and she’s killed three…
– 现实点,兄弟 – 你不知道她经历过什麽
– Come on, man. – You don’t know her upbringing.
– 你得面对现实好吗 – 你又不知道她…
– You gotta face the situation. – You don’t know what she…
客房♥服务
Room service.
– 靠,别开枪 – 他有什麽毛病?
– Shit. No. – What’s wrong with him?
我也不清楚,等我问下
I… I don’t know. I’m gonna ask him.
– 马奇? – 嗯?
– March? – Yeah?
你到底搞什麽啊?
Uh, what the fuck are you doing?
你挪地方了?
Did you move it?
– 挪什麽? – 那把枪啊
– Move what? – The fucking gun.
– 什麽枪? – 那把脚踝枪啊
– What gun? – The fucking ankle gun.
谁跟你说我有把脚踝枪的?
Who told you I had an ankle gun?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!