Home 动作电影 耐撕侦探(2016)

耐撕侦探(2016)

0
耐撕侦探(2016)

你啊,那天我们一起在车里的时候,就在撞车前
You did. In the car before we crashed.
你跟我炫耀脚踝枪
You were like, “Oh, check out my ankle gun.”
还给我展示的
You know, you showed me your ankle gun.
天啊,你开什麽玩笑,脑子进水了?
Come on. Are you serious? Are you fucking serious?
– 我♥操♥ – 对了
– Oh, shit. – JACKSON: Yeah.
是我做的梦吧?
Did I dream that?
没错,你个白♥痴♥,做的梦都搞不清楚
Yeah, you moron, you dreamt it.
不,不对
No, no, no, no.
哦,你说得对
Yeah, you’re right, that was…
闭嘴,你们俩个都给我闭嘴
Just shut up. Shut up! Both of you.
客房♥服务
Room service.
– 你真是越搞越砸啊 – 闭嘴
– This takes the fucking cake. – TALLY: Shh!
霍利,你可以进来了
Holly, you can come in now.
挺会动脑子啊,霍利
Very clever, Holly.
谢谢,我也是这麽认为的
Thanks. I thought so.
你往我身上浇冷咖啡干嘛?
Why did you just throw cold coffee on me?
我在走廊里拿的,还以为是热的呢
I got it in the hallway. I thought it was hot.
我喜欢你这个点子
I like where your head’s at, sweetheart.
很有可能成功的
That really could have worked out.
好了,你们都给我站角落去
All right, you know, everybody, in the corner.
动作快点
Come on.

HOLLAND: Shit.
– 好吧,还是成功了 – 嗯
– Well, that really worked out. – Yeah.
现在我们得找到切特这傢伙,不能让约翰·博伊抢先了
Now we just gotta find that fucking Chet before John Boy does.
是的,刚才那傢伙说他喝酒去了
Yeah. Well, that guy said he was going for a drink.
你去楼顶的酒吧找,我去楼下的找
You take the roof bar. I’ll take downstairs.
– 干得漂亮,孩子 – 谢谢
– Well done, kiddo. – Thanks.
– 你是放映师? – 嗯
– You the projectionist? – Mmm-hmm.
我们在9楼遇到了点麻烦
Look, we got a problem on nine.
有人把放映机打翻了
Someone knocked over the projector.
胶片滚的满地都是
The film’s all over the floor.
– 胶片全滚地上了,真的? – 是的,真是一团糟
– Film’s on the floor? Really? – Yeah, it’s a mess.
你能跟我过去吗?
You follow me?
私奔 – 鲁伯特·福尔摩斯
就像一首热门歌♥曲的旧录音
好了,你就等在这,我去四处打探一下
Okay, just wait here. I’m gonna take a look around.
可是我想帮忙
I wanna help.
你守在这也是帮忙,好吗?
You can help by staying put, okay?
你保证把电影拿到手?
Promise me you’ll get the film?
好,我保证
Yeah, I promise.
拉个勾才算数?
Pinky promise?
如果你喜欢冰镇果子朗姆酒

Fuck.
如果你喜欢冰镇果子朗姆酒

Fuck.
正好漫步到雨中
如果你没有迷上瑜伽
如果你还有半个脑子
嘿,伙计,你想要点什麽?
Hey, pal, what can I do you for?
如果你还有半个脑子
嘿,伙计,你想要点什麽?
Hey, pal, what can I do you for?
免费酒水,随你点
Free drinks. What do you have?
小个子,细头髮的
Little guy, stringy hair.
他们应该是从那扇门出去了
I think they went out through those doors.
嘿,切特,切特
Hey, Chet? Chet?
嘿,切特
Hey. Hey, Chet.
艾蜜莉雅的影片,放在哪的?
Amelia’s film, where is it?
影片就在放映机里,重複一遍,在放映机里
The film is in the projector. Repeat, it’s in the projector.
可是我们检查过了啊?
But we already checked that.
– 拼接进去的 – 什麽?
– Spliced in. – What?
它是拼接在其他影片里的,赶快去取
It’s spliced into the middle of it, right in the other film. Go get it.
我这就去
On my way.
你不知道偷听别人说话是很不礼貌的吗?
Don’t you know it’s rude to eavesdrop?
我有把枪就抵在你女儿背后
I got a gun pointed directly at your daughter’s spine.
跟我走一趟吧,走吧,宝贝
Come with me. Come on, baby.
这歌♥怎麽样?
How does that song go?
欢迎光临,洛杉矶市民
NARRATOR: Welcome, Los Angeles,
让我们欣赏底特律推出的一批上等车型
to the finest fleet of automobiles Detroit has to offer,
向世界展示奢华的全新定义
giving the world luxury redefined.
除了独树一帜的设计风格
In addition to the most distinctive styling,
我们的内装也会确保你有舒适的驾车体验
we are bringing you interiors that are comfort assured,
溷合使用丝绒、皮革
combining velour, leather,
以及木製仪錶板
wood panelling and an improved…
帮下你♥爸♥爸
Help him up.
你为什麽要把倒霉孩子也带来
Why’d you have to bring the goddamn kid?
– 我搞砸了 – 对,你搞砸了
– I fucked up. – Yeah, you fucked up.
美国
NARRATOR: America…
米丝蒂·芒滕丝出演
《你喜欢我的车吗?大男孩》
天啊
Oh, my God.
靠,靠
Fuck, fuck.
你希望你孩子看到你这副模样?
Do you want her to see you like this?
你个醉鬼
You fucking drunk.
别他妈的挤猫尿了
Oh, don’t start that crying shit.
– 我搞砸了 – 你这个烂酒的垃圾
– I fucked up. – You drunk motherfucker, you.
– 我爱你 – 真是丢人现眼
– I love you. – It’s embarrassing.
我很抱歉,蹲下
I’m sorry. Duck.
– 什麽? – 蹲下
– What? – Duck.
你♥妈♥的♥
Motherfucker!
我是暴胀保尔森
Well, I’m Bulging Paulsen
我代表的是底特律的汽车厂商
and I represent the Detroit auto manufacturers.
我就是这麽厉害
That’s who the hell I am.
你污染我们的空气,大家是不会容忍♥的
You poison our air. The people won’t stand for it.
尼克森
Nixon!
不能死
No!
我可以被说服,改变心意的
MISTY: I might be persuaded to change my mind.
或许我们就价钱♥达♥成一致的话
Perhaps if we came to a monetary arrangement.
我用电汇收账,账号♥是联邦行会的
I’ll take a wire transfer. It’s a Union Federal account.
号♥码是22-12
Number 22-12.
告诉他们准确的数字
Just tell them the exact amounts.
他有枪!
He’s got a gun!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
3,2,1
Three, two, one.
天啊
Jesus!
你跑下面来干嘛,我不是让你去屋顶吗?
How’d you get down here? I told you to go to the roof.
– 你又摔下来一次? – 是的
– Did you fall? – Yeah.
天啊,你说真的?
Jesus Christ, are you kidding?
我觉得自己坚不可摧
I think I’m invincible.
只有这一个解释了
It’s the only thing that makes sense.
– 我相信自己死不了 – 影片在哪?
– I don’t think I can die. – Where’s the film?
还在上面,我们只能去取了
It’s up there. We just gotta go get it.
给我出去,你个小杂碎
You get out of here, you little shit.
交给我,你这个嬉皮小疯子
You give me that, you fucked-up little hippy.
你想要啊,自己去抢啊
You want it? Go get it.
别扔
No!
快把那个影片夺过来,快去
Get me that fucking film. Move it.
– 掩护我 – 什麽?马奇,马奇
– Cover me. – What? March! March!
放下武器
GUARD: Drop your weapon!

Fuck.
马奇,快走,这交给我了
March, go. I got this.

Hey!

MAN: Hey!
跑,快跑!
MAN: Run! Just run!
希利大叔,你在做什麽啊?
Mr Healy, what are you doing?
别管我,霍利
Go away, Holly.
希利,住手,你用不着杀他的
Healy, stop. You don’t have to kill him.
希利大叔,你要是杀了这个人,我永远都不会理你了
Mr Healy, if you kill this man, I will never speak to you again.
你将会快乐
祝贺你了,老弟
Congratulations, buddy.
你的命是这个13岁的小姑娘救下的
You owe your life to a 13-year-old girl.
好了,我们下去找你♥爸♥吧
Come on, let’s go down and see your dad.
下面又交给警♥察♥了
And that would be the cops.
先生?你没事吧?
OFFICER: Sir? Sir, are you all right?
还有人困在里面吗?
Sir, is anyone left in the building?
他没反应
He’s not responsive.
好吧,让我们看下还有谁…