Home 动作电影 耐撕侦探(2016)

耐撕侦探(2016)

0
耐撕侦探(2016)

Just following orders.
你知道还有谁也是服从命令吗?希♥特♥勒♥
You know who else was just following orders? Hitler.
警官
Officer.
你是马奇先生吧
You’re Mr March, I think.
这位是,我好像认识你
And you are… Wait, I know you.
你是那个,饭店爷对吧?
You’re the guy. The diner guy, right?
去年的时候,对吧?
From last year, right?
– 没错 – 嗯,我是塔利
– Yeah. – Yeah. My name is Tally.
请跟我来
If you’ll follow me,
我上司想找你们谈谈,请吧
my boss would like a word. Please.
不好意思,饭店爷?
I’m sorry. The diner guy?
先别急,我以后会告诉你的
I’ll tell you later. Don’t worry about it.
你们好啊
How do you do?
大部分时候都很好
About this good most of the time.
我是朱迪斯·库特纳
My name is Judith Kuttner.
在司法部工作
I work for the Department of Justice.
好,可那就和没说一样
Okay. Well, that explains basically nothing.
我是艾蜜莉雅的母亲
I… I’m Amelia’s mother.
霍莉,你还皱着眉头啊?
TALLY: Holly, are you still frowning?
看看我手里是什麽?
What’s in my hand?
厉害吧
What?
我知道你怎麽变的
HOLLY: I know how you do that.
你们好
Hello.
坐下吧
Sit.
首先,我得向你们表示感谢
First of all, I wanna say thank you.
我们刚才一直在看口供
We’ve been watching interviews,
似乎你俩救了我女儿一命
and it sounds like you might have saved my daughter’s life.
都是霍莉的功劳
That was mostly Holly.
– 他闺女 – 这是遗传的
– His daughter. – It’s genetics.
你要来点薄荷吗?
Would you like a mint?
好的
Uh, yeah.
我需要你们帮忙
JUDITH: I need your help.
不过我得先确认你俩是否可靠
But I wanna know if I can trust you.
我倒是觉得
I’m kinda getting the idea that, you know,
你好像没得选择啊
you might not have much choice.
是的,我的处境很微妙
Well, my situation is very delicate.
哦,我想起来了,在电视上看到过你
Hey, that’s where I know you from, right? The TV.
你正办那起汽车厂商的桉子
You’re prosecuting that car company thing.
针对尾气淨化器的诉讼
The lawsuit for the catalytic converter.
没错,我工作有一半时间都花在那上面
Yes. That’s half my day.
另一半时间我花在色情电影上
The other half I spend on pornography.
什麽类型的,哪部电影
What kind? Like which films?
哪些是你的最爱?
What’s your favourite?
不,你想错了,抵♥制♥,抵♥制♥色情电影
No, no. Uh, anti. Anti-porn.
– 对 – 就像改革家
– Right. – Like a crusader.
我该把这些都记下来吗?
Should I be writing this down?
嗯,记下来吧
JACKSON: Yeah, write it down.
赌城的黑帮想把他们的色情产业
The Vegas mob is trying to spread its porn operation
扩张到好莱坞大道
to Hollywood Boulevard.
我正竭力阻止这发生
And I’m doing everything I can to stop it.
谢谢
Thank you.
色情业是毒瘤
Porn is bad.
我不明白的是,你女儿
Something I don’t understand. Your daughter,
她跟锡德·沙特克拍了一部电影
she did a film with Sid Shattuck.
她为什麽要这样做?她应该明白
Now, why would she do that when she knows that’s just gonna be
这是对你职业的极大侮辱
extremely professionally embarrassing for you?
因为这就是她的初衷,她跟我闹翻了
‘Cause she wanted to. She lashes out.
我们一直关繫紧张
We have a difficult relationship.
母女关係,总是个难题
Mothers and daughters, it’s tough.
不过影片没了,不存在了,发生了一场火灾
But there’s no film, not any more. There was a fire.
– 艾蜜莉雅的一个朋友 – 迪恩
– A friend of Amelia’s, he… – Dean.
嗯,我们去过他的房♥子
Yeah, we went to his house.
烧成一片废墟
Well, what’s left of his house.
库特纳女士,和这部电影有关的人
Mrs Kuttner, why do you think
一个接一个的死,你是怎麽看的?
everyone involved with this film is dying?
我完全没有头绪,马奇先生,我要知道就好了
I have no idea, Mr March. I wish I did.
我只知道艾蜜莉雅现在有危险
I only know that Amelia’s in danger.
你为什麽不给她申请保护性拘留呢?
Why don’t you put her in protective custody?
我觉得,今晚发生的事,她肯定被吓得不轻
I mean, after tonight, she’s probably very scared.
她也许想回家
She… She might wanna be at home.
她不信任我
She doesn’t trust me.
她认为我就代表政♥府♥
She thinks I am the government.
她认为这一切都是我指使的
She thinks I’m behind all of this.
她现在躲在外面,也不给家里电♥话♥
Somewhere she’s out there and she won’t call home
因为她认为我这个当妈的要找人谋害她
because she thinks her mother’s going to have her killed.
你需要这个吗?
Here. You wanna use that?
不用,谢谢
No, thank you.
我想僱佣你们俩
I wanna hire you both.
请你们找到她,保护好她
Please, find her, protect her.
好,你可以雇我们,不过我们可不便宜
Okay, you can hire us, but we’re not cheap.
这活要求的工作量可不小
This is very intensive work and something like this,
我觉得,报酬最少也要五千块吧
I’d say couldn’t do it for less than $5,000.
一万
我觉得,报酬最少也要五千块吧
I’d say couldn’t do it for less than $5,000.
我觉得,报酬最少也要五千块吧
I’d say couldn’t do it for less than $5,000.
好吧
JUDITH: Okay.
– 哈,我猜对了 – 好,换我来了
– Yes, I got it. – Okay, I gotta get mine now.
– 我能拿张这个吗? – 可以
– Can I take this? – Fine.
塔利有吗?我们是不是也需要张她的?
Does Tally have one of… Shall we have hers as well?
只是以防万一,你不在…
Just in case you’re not…
我们也有个人能联繫
You know, we need to get in touch with somebody.
这是搞什麽?世界上最大的烟灰缸吗?
So what’s this? World’s biggest ashtray?
管他的呢,反正是租的房♥子
Fuck it, it’s… It’s a rental.
只是暂时住下,等原来的家重建好我们就会搬走
We’re only here until we rebuild the old place anyway.
– 重建? – 对
– Rebuild? – Yeah.
原来的房♥子烧掉了
It burned down.
嘿,有件事我一直想不通
Hey, you know, something’s actually bugging me.
这是我在沙特克的办公室里找到的
I found this in Shattuck’s office.
那是什麽,一头猪?
What is that, a pig?
– 不是,是粉色的奶牛 – 哦,是头牛啊
– No, it’s a pink cow. – Oh, it’s a cow.
艾蜜莉雅给我你的地址
When Amelia gave me your address,
就写在和这一样的纸上交给我的
she gave it to me on a piece of paper like this,
笔迹也一样
handwriting like that.
我觉得你发现了什麽
I think you’re onto something.
我们明天下午
Can we talk about it
再研究,好吗?
tomorrow afternoon?
好,就这麽办
Yeah, we can do that.
谢了
Thanks.
嘿,你不是那个饭店爷吗?
Hey, aren’t you that diner guy?
别害羞嘛
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
讲给我听听
I gotta know.
我现在真不想说那件事
I don’t wanna get into it right now.
你得给我分享下啊
You gotta get into it.
我想知道,你为什麽被称作饭店爷
I gotta know. You’re the diner guy.
– 好吧 – 太好了
– All right. – Yes.
– 大概一年以前 – 好极了
– All right, about a year ago… – Yes.
我在好莱坞的一家饭店吃饭
…I was at a diner in Hollywood
有个溷球拿把散弹鎗
and this asshole with a shotgun
开始吓唬周围的人
started threatening people.
我喜欢
HOLLAND: I love it.
这是我听过的最有意思的故事
It’s the best story I’ve ever heard.
我没有袖手旁观
JACKSON: So I did something about it.
我出了手
I acted.
我只是临时起意
I didn’t plan to, I didn’t,
你懂吧
you know.
说做就做了
I just did it.
我放倒了那傢伙
I took that guy out.
根本连报酬都没有
I didn’t even get paid for it.
结果我
So I ended up
二头肌上挨了一枪,光就医就就花掉500大洋
with a bullet in the bicep and 500 bucks of hospital bills.
真是挺蠢的
It was stupid, really.