Home 动作电影 耐撕侦探(2016)

耐撕侦探(2016)

0
耐撕侦探(2016)

It’s Sid Shattuck.
– 那是锡德·沙特克 – 不是吧
– That’s Sid Shattuck. – Don’t tell me that.
怎麽会这样,妈的
Oh, no. Shit!
– 到底是怎麽回事? – 妈的
– What’s going on? – Shit!
这都是和艾蜜莉雅合作的人,对吧?
Everybody worked on this Amelia flick, right?
她男朋友,然后米丝蒂
The boyfriend, then Misty,
现在是锡德,他们全死了
now Sid. They’re all dead.
在我们解决世纪大桉之前
Before we go solving the crime of the century,
先要处理掉这具腐烂的尸体啊
let’s deal with the fucking rotting corpse.
我们该怎麽处理这傢伙?
What the fuck are we gonna do with this guy?
– 我们得扔掉他 – 为什麽?
– We gotta get rid of him. – Why?
我刚弄丢了枪
I lost my gun.
然后那跑出个姑娘,她可以指证我
There was a girl. She can place me.
好吧,我们这麽办吧
All right, we got a plan.
先吐乾淨,然后找地方把尸体扔掉
We’ll throw up, we’ll get rid of the body.
好的
Right.
– 嘿 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
就是你在找艾蜜莉雅?
Are you the one who’s been asking about Amelia?
我可能随便问了下
Uh, I may have said something.
你找她干嘛?
What do you want with her?
她是我姐姐
Um, she’s my sister, see.
嗯,我来这是要她提防着点
Yeah, um, I need to warn her.
有两个可疑的傢伙在找她
Two freaky guys were coming around.
不断询问她的下落
They were all like, “Where is she? Where is she?”
这让我有些害怕
It scared me kinda.
你像是个诚实的孩子
Well, you seem like a decent kid.
我带你去找她吧
I’ll take you to her.
– 走吧 – 好的
– Come on. – Okay.
我想不通的是,你离他那麽远
What I can’t figure out is how you saw him
怎麽可能看得到他?
from all the way up there.
你不是滚下山了吧,是不是?
You didn’t fall down the fucking hill, did you?
你滚下山了?
Did you fall down the hill?
我多喝了几杯
I had like two, three drinks, tops.
嗯,所以你路都走不稳了
Yeah, that’s why you can’t walk straight.
不好意思,我可抬着具死尸
Oh, excuse me. I’m carrying a dead body
他的老二正对着我
and I have his schwantz in my face.
很抱歉我不能像巴克什尼科夫般轻盈
So, I’m sorry I’m not Bakishnarov.
你连巴雷什尼科夫的名字都说不对(芭蕾舞男星)
You can’t even say Baryshnikov.
你滚下来了,是不是?
You did, didn’t you?
你这个衰人滚下了山
You fell down that fucking hill.
你喝茫了,弄丢了枪
You get drunk, you lose your gun,
从阳台倒载了下去
you take a header off the balcony
你现在还想告诉我
and now you’re gonna tell me
这就是神探
it’s like a hallowed,
破桉的手法?
time-honoured detective ploy, right?
那上面很滑,好吗?
It was very slippery up there, okay?
我先前在泳池里
I was… I was in the pool.
– 你在泳池里? – 是的
– You were in the pool? – Yeah.
为什麽?
Why?
我得询问一下美人鱼
I had to question the mermaids.
我忙着干活时你干什麽去了?
What were you doing while I was working?
– 没话说了? – 让我们扔掉这傢伙
– Thank you. – Let’s get rid of this guy.
天啊
HOLLAND: Oh, God.
天啊,我的腿,我的腿
Oh, God! My leg! My leg!
那是什麽?
WOMAN: What is that?
快跑
JACKSON: Run.
坐到后座上,小可爱
Hop in back, sweetie.
这位声称是艾蜜莉雅的妹妹
This one says she’s Amelia’s sister.
是真的吗?
Is that a fact?
好玩了
Good times.
我… 外面有人在找我
I… There’s someone out looking for me.
– 真的 – 嗯,我…
BLUEFACE: Really? HOLLY: Yeah. I…
嘿,嘿,别碰那个
Hey, hey, hey. No. Don’t touch that.
嘿,你为什麽不来看我的影片?
Hey. Why didn’t you watch my movie?
– 嘿,再见 – 来和我一起看啊
– JACKSON: Hey, goodbye. – Come and watch with me.
– 你玩的开心点 – 来嘛,还没放完呢
– Have a great night. – Come on. It’s still playing.
玩的开心点,再见
Have a great night. Bye.
让下,请让下
HOLLAND: Excuse me. Excuse me.
– 我得走了 – 别碰…
– I need to go right now. – BLUEFACE: Don’t touch…
别碰我
HOLLY: Get away from me.
给我钥匙,和我的车
AMELIA: I need my keys. I need my car.
快点
Hurry.
给老子坐好
Don’t fucking move.
快点,我的车钥匙呢?
AMELIA: Hurry. I need my keys.
请你快点好吗,快点
Hello? Please! Hurry, hurry.
马上给我
Now!
操,操♥你♥妈♥的,我的手
Fuck! Motherfucker, my fucking hand!
艾蜜莉雅,快跑
Amelia! Run!
赶紧给老子开车
Drive the fucking car.
嘿,大哥
Hey, man.
你后备箱里的那个女孩,她也在那辆车里
The girl in your trunk, she was in that car.
那是约翰尼的车
MAN: Johnny’s car!
嘿,你动我的车干嘛?
JOHNNY: Hey, man, what are you doing with my car?
狗♥日♥的♥
Motherfucker!
妈的
MAN: Oh, shit.
我对天发誓,你敢起来的话,我就打爆你的老二
I swear to God, you get up, I’ll shoot you in the cock.
我可以给你钱
I can pay you.
想跟我谈条件?
Trying to negotiate with me?
你不会再见到我了
You’ll never see me again.
你要去哪?
Where are you gonna be?
– 密西根 – 密西根行啊
– Michigan. – Michigan works.
你没事吧?车还能开吗?
You okay? Does the car still go?
别浪费时间,快点追
Well, stop fucking around. Come on.
我♥操♥…
Fuck!
站住
Freeze!
你们跑得可真快啊
You guys are fast.

Whoo!
有辆…
There’s a…
天啊
DRIVER: Holy shit!
– 快走 – 等等
– Come on. – Wait. Wait.
你想干什麽呢?
AMELIA: What the hell are you doing?
他受伤了,我们得去帮帮他
HOLLY: He’s hurt. We need to help him.
你疯了吗,离他远点
Are you crazy? Stay away from him.
先等下,我们不能见死不救
Just… Just hang on. We need to help him.
没事的
It’s okay.
你会没事的,我找人来帮你
You’re gonna be all right. I’ll… I’ll get help.
没事的
It’s all right.
他被车撞了,我们得叫救护车
A car hit him. We need an ambulance.
霍莉,你去看看能不能拦辆车
Holly, go and see if you can flag somebody down.
他伤得很重
He’s in a bad way.
是你
You.
没错,是我
Yeah, me.
你听说过约翰·博伊吗
You ever hear of John Boy?
他现在肯定知道你了
By now he’s heard of you.
他们派他过来了
They’re flying him in.
他会先干掉那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Now he’s gonna kill that private cop
还有他的家人
and his whole fucking family.
之后他就会来收拾你了
And then he’s gonna come for you.
你时间不多了
You ain’t got long to live.
可是伙计
Well, buddy,
你也是一样的
none of us do.
– 希利,下面根本就没人 – 他没能撑下去
– Healy, there’s no one here. – He didn’t make it.
– 你没事吧? – 嗯
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
下面就交给警♥察♥了
And that’ll be the cops.
好了,霍利
MAN: Okay, Holly…
你要我怎麽处理他们?
OFFICER: What do you want me to do with them?
伙计,你已经有了我俩的证词
Look, pal, you already got our statements.
可以让我去见女儿了吗?
Can I go see my daughter now?
先生,上面要我在这看着你俩
Sir, I was told to keep you here,
所以我只能照办
so I’m keeping you here.
服从命令而已