– What now? – I love to paint.
真的
Yeah?
大多数时候 我脑子总是转个不停
Most of the time, I have all these thoughts bouncing around in my head.
但一拿起画笔 整个世界都安静了
But with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kind of quiet.
别挡路
Get out of the street!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你笑什么啊
Why are you laughing?
真好玩啊
Oh, that was fun.
你想跟我跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance with me?
好啊
Sure.
现在吗
Now?
就在这儿
Here?
不该在大路中♥央♥跳舞的
Not supposed to dance in the middle of the street.
不该在大路中♥央♥跳舞啊
Not supposed to dance in the street?
而且也没有音乐伴奏
And we don’t have any music.
那我们就唱
Well, we’ll make some.
-你唱得好烂 -我知道
– You’re a terrible singer. – I know.
但我喜欢这歌♥
But I like this song.
南方的夏天不在乎年轻的爱情会承受多少考验
Southern summers are indifferent to the trials of young love.
带着一丝戒心和怀疑
Armed with warnings and doubts…
诺亚和艾莉
…Noah and Allie
无疑也成了一对不顾后果
gave a remarkably convincing portrayal of a boy and a girl
踏上了一条漫漫长路的男孩女孩
traveling down a very long road with no regard for the consequences.
他们相爱了 是吗
They fell in love, didn’t they?
-是的 -太好了
– Yes, they did. – Good.
我就喜欢这种故事 继续读
I like this kind of story. Go on.
那晚之后
After that night…
艾莉和诺亚天天在一起
…Allie and Noah spent every waking hour together.
很快两人就如胶似漆
And soon they were inseparable.
-诺亚 加油啊 -诺亚才骑不过我呢
– Noah, come on. – Noah cannot beat me there.
-真不错 -你尝尝
– That’s really nice. – Try that.
这感觉真不错
That’s really nice.
那些湿淋淋的美丽的碎片
Beautiful dripping fragments
那一件件被忽略的事物
The negligent list of one after another
当我偶尔想起他们
As I happen to call them to me
提起他们时
Or drink to them
真正的诗 我们所谓的诗不过是图片
The real poems What we call poems being merely pictures
那些关于静谧的夜晚
The poems of the privacy of the night
和我这种男人的诗
And of men like me
这首诗 羞羞答答地挡着不让人看
This poem, drooping shy and unseen
我总带在身边 每个男人都带在身边
That I always carry And that all men carry
惠特莫写的不赖[《本能的我》]
Not bad for Whitman.
有人来看我们了
Hey, looks like we got a visitor.
抱歉 我没想打扰你们的
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt.
不用道歉啊 快上来 亲爱的
Well, don’t apologize. Come on up here, darling.
我们正需要个不是一身木头味儿的人呢
We could use a little something here besides the smell of lumber.
爸爸 这是艾莉森·汉密尔顿
Dad, this is Allison Hamilton.
艾莉森 见到你很高兴
Allison, I’m glad to meet you.
-艾莉就好 -艾莉
– Allie. – Allie.
见到你也很高兴 卡尔霍恩先生
Pleased to meet you, Mr. Calhoun.
干嘛这么叫 我很老吗
Well, Mr. Calho… What, am I old or something?
叫我弗兰克就好
You can call me Frank.
-过来坐下吧 -好
– Here, come in and have a seat. – Okay.
艾莉 她可真美啊 儿子
So, Allie. Well, she is pretty, son.
-是啊 -比你说的要美多了
– Yes. – She’s a lot prettier than you let on.
-是这样吗 -才不是呢
– Oh, is that right? – No, it’s not right.
-别相信他 -那是什么
– Don’t believe what he says. – What is this you got?
我给你带来点东西
Um, I just… I brought you something.
我看看 让我们瞧瞧
Let me see. Let’s have a look.
这是你画的
Did you do this?
真美啊 你快看
Well, that’s beautiful. Look at that.
这画画得多好
That’s a damn picture there.
我知道该放哪 谢谢
Well, I know just where we can put that, thank you.
那首诗真美
Oh, that was a lovely poem.
是什么
What was it?
-嗯 -惠特莫
– Well… – Whitman.
他小时候口吃得厉害
See, when he was a little kid he used to stutter real bad.
-爸爸 -就是嘛
– Dad… – So… Well, you did.
-这我不知道呢 -天呐 我就是结巴
– I didn’t know that. – God. I stammered.
口吃 结巴 有什么区别
Stammered, stutter, what’s the difference?
他说话我根本听不懂
Couldn’t understand a damn thing he said.
于是我让他大声读诗
So I got him to read me poetry out loud.
起初念得不好 但后来口吃就改掉了
It wasn’t very pretty at first, but then his stutter went away.
真是好主意啊 念诗
Well, it’s a good idea, that poetry.
是啊
Yeah, I thought so.
受不了你 真受不了你
Unbelievable, unbelievable.
我本人喜欢丁尼生 但他喜欢惠特莫
I’m a Tennyson man myself, but he likes Whitman.
我也不知道为什么
For some reason, I don’t know.
想吃早饭吗 要不要吃点早饭
How would you like some breakfast? Would you like some breakfast?
-早饭 -嗯
– Breakfast? – Yeah.
-爸 都10点了 -那又如何
– Dad, it’s 10:00. – What’s that got to do with it?
想吃薄煎饼还要看时间吗
You can have pancakes any damn time of night you want.
-进来吧 来点早饭吗 -好啊
– Come on, you want some breakfast? – Sure.
那是一段不可能的恋情
It was an improbable romance.
他是个乡下男孩 她是个城里女孩
He was a country boy. She was from the city.
世界都摆在她脚下
She had the world at her feet…
而他却一穷二白
…while he didn’t have two dimes to rub together.
诺亚 过来啊
Noah, come on.
看我们啊
Look at us.
我们干什么呢
What are we doing?
你说如果有来世 我会是只鸟吗
Do you think in another life, I could have been a bird?
什么意思啊
What do you mean?
就是轮回转世
Like reincarnation.
不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得有可能
I think I could.
说我是只鸟
Say I’m a bird.
不要
No.
-别闹了 -说我是只鸟
– Don’t do it. – Say I’m a bird.
快停下 别闹
Stop it. Stop it now.
-才不是呢 -说嘛
– You’re not. – Say it!
-你是只鸟 -嗯
– You’re a bird. – Yeah.
说你也是只鸟
Now say you’re a bird too.
如果你是鸟 那我也是
If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.
-来吧 亲爱的 -你要干什么
– Come on, darling. – What are you doing?
别啊 别
Don’t. Don’t!
好了 数到三
Here we go, on the count of three.
放松点 数到三 好了吗
Real easy, on three, ready?
-好吧 -一
– Okay, okay. – One.
-二 -二
– Two. – Two.
二 三
Two. Three!
不行 我做不到
No! I can’t.
快下水
Get in the water!
-快点 抱歉 -快点啊 胆小鬼
– Get in! I’m sorry. – Come on, chicken.
快下水 亲爱的 下水吧
Get in the water, baby. Baby, would you get in?
-快下水啊 -我做不到
– Get in the water. – I can’t.
-快点 -快下水
– Go! – Get in the water!
-一 二 -快点 跳吧
– One. Two. – Come on, jump.

Three.
踩下去 不对
Keep it down. No, no, no.
-踩到位 -就在这儿
– Get to your good place. – Down here.
然后往前开 别动脚
And move. And keep it.
别动脚
No, don’t move it!
我听不懂你在说什么啊
I don’t understand what you’re talking about.
他们很少达成一致
They didn’t agree on much.
事实上 他们意见通常都相左
In fact, they rarely agreed on anything.
他们总在吵架
They fought all the time.
-别踢我 -别推我
– Don’t kick me! – Don’t push me.
他们每天都跟彼此理论
And they challenged each other every day.
但尽管有那么多分歧
But despite their differences…
他们有一个重要的共同点
…they had one important thing in common.
他们都疯狂地爱着彼此

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!