这我知道 而且这几天很美好
I know that they happened, and they were wonderful.
但也很不负责任
But they were also very irresponsible.
我的未婚夫正在旅馆等着我 等他得知一切
I have a fiance waiting for me at a hotel who’s gonna be crushed…
-会伤心欲绝 -你跟我做♥爱♥
– …when he finds out… – So you make love to me…
然后又回到你丈夫身边吗
…and then you go back to your husband?
你就这么打算的吗
Was that your plan?
是我没通过什么测试吗
Was that a test that I didn’t pass?
不 我给了他承诺
No. I made a promise to a man.
他给了我一枚戒指 而我承诺了他
He gave me a ring, I gave him my word.
你的承诺现在不已经
Your word is shot to hell now…
-打破了吗 -我不知道 我不知道
– …don’t you think? – I don’t know. I don’t know.
我跟他谈过之后就会知道了
I’ll find out when I talk to him.
这不是在于你是不是遵守承诺
This is not about keeping your promise.
也不是在于顺从你的心
And it’s not about following your heart.
-是为了安全感 -什么意思
– It’s about security. – What is that supposed to mean?
-钱 -你说什么…
– Money! – What are you ta…?
-他很有钱 -我恨你 你个自大的混♥蛋♥
– He’s got a lot of money. – Now I hate you, you smug bastard.
我也恨你 如果你走 我就恨你
Well, I hate you. If you leave here, I hate you.
你真的注意到发生了什么事了吗
Have you been paying attention to anything that’s happening?
看来没有 我一定是误解了一切信♥号♥♥
I guess not, I think I must have misread all of those signals.
我看也是
I guess you did.
你觉得无聊 你自己也清楚
You’re bored. You’re bored and you know it.
如果你不是觉得少了什么也不会来了
You wouldn’t be here if there wasn’t something missing.
你个自大的混♥蛋♥
You arrogant son of a bitch!
你能留下吗
Would you just stay with me?
留下 为什么
Stay with you? What for?
-看看我们 已经在吵架了 -我们就这样
– Look at us, we’re already fighting. – Well, that’s what we do.
我们吵架
We fight.
你说我自大 混♥蛋♥
You tell me when I’m being an arrogant son of a bitch…
我说你好烦人
…and I tell you when you’re being a pain in the ass.
你绝大部分时候的确很烦人
Which you are, 99 percent of the time.
我不担心会伤到你的感情
I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings.
反正2秒钟就会恢复过来
They have like a two-second rebound rate…
你又继续干烦人的事了
…and you’re back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
-所以呢 -所以 不会很轻松的
– So, what? – So it’s not gonna be easy.
会很艰难
It’s gonna be really hard.
我们每天都得解决这些问题
We’re gonna have to work at this every day…
但我想这么做 因为我想要你
…but I want to do that, because I want you.
我要全部的你 直到永远
I want all of you, forever.
你和我 每一天
You and me, every day.
你能帮我个忙吗
Will you do something for me?
你能想象一下你的生活吗
Please? Will you just picture your life for me?
30 40年之后的样子
Thirty years from now, 40 years from now, what’s it look like?
如果是跟他在一起 去吧
If it’s with that guy, go!
走吧
Go!
我失去过你一次 我还能再做一次
I lost you once, I think I could do it again…
如果那真的是你想要的
…if I thought it’s what you really wanted.
但你不许回避问题 选择轻松的路
But don’t you take the easy way out.
轻松 哪里轻松了
What easy way? There is no easy way.
不管我怎么做 总会有人受伤
No matter what I do, somebody gets hurt.
你能不能别去考虑别人想怎么样
Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants?
别去考虑我想要什么
Stop thinking about what I want.
他想要什么 你父母想要什么
What he wants, what your parents want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
-你想要什么 -没那么简单
– What do you want? – It’s not that simple.
-你想要什么 -没那么…
– What do you want? – It’s not…
该死的 你想要什么
Goddamn it, what do you want?
我得走了
I have to go.
最亲爱的艾莉
My dearest Allie.
我昨晚无法入睡
I couldn’t sleep last night
因为我知道我们之间已经结束
because I know that it’s over between us.
我不再心怀怨念 因为我知道我们的爱是真的
I’m not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real.
如果在遥远的未来
And if in some distant place in the future
我们看到了过着新人生的彼此
we see each other in our new lives…
我会对你露出开心的笑容
…I’ll smile at you with joy…
记起那个树荫下与你共度的夏天
…and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees…
通过彼此领悟人生 在爱情中成长
…learning from each other and growing in love.
溪镇旅馆
最美好的爱情 能唤醒人的灵魂
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul…
让我们去寻求更多
…and makes us reach for more.
在我们心中种下火种
That plants a fire in our hearts…
给心灵带来安宁
…and brings peace to our minds.
这就是你所给我的
And that’s what you’ve given me.
希望你也永远能获得这些
That’s what I’d hoped to give to you forever.
我爱你 我们来日再见了 诺亚
I love you. I’ll be seeing you. Noah.
真美 好美的故事
It’s beautiful. It’s a beautiful story.
是啊
Yes, it is.
不知道 但这故事让我好伤感
I don’t know why, but it makes me feel sad.
我知道你现在觉得茫然若失
I know you feel lost right now…
但别担心
…but don’t worry.
没有什么会被真正遗忘
Nothing is ever lost, or can be lost
《持续性》惠特曼
肉体会变得迟缓 衰老 冰冷
The body, sluggish, aged, cold
大火燃烧留下的余烬
The embers left from earlier fires
也会重燃
Shall duly flame again
这是你写的吗
Did you write that?
不是 是沃尔特·惠特曼
No, that was Walt Whitman.
我好像知道他
I think I knew him.
我想是的
I think you did.
我们进去吧 我有点冷了
Shall we go in? I’m feeling a little chilly.

Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是谁弄的啊
Well, who did all of this?
是我 我护理人员的朋友也帮了忙
I did, with a little help from my friends on the nursing staff.
我从没见过这么美的景色
I’ve never seen anything so beautiful.
我也是
Neither have l.
我们入座吧
Shall we?
-来点葡萄汁 -好啊
– Some grape juice? – I’d love it.
好多药丸啊 你病得很重吗
Ah, so many pills. How sick are you?
对我而言 病已经是个相对概念了
Sickness has become a relative term for me.
我现在更多把它看成是消耗的过程
I think of it now as more a general wearing-out process.
敬你
To you.
结局呢
So, what happened?
故事的结局
In the story.
她选了谁
Which one did she choose?
好吧
Okay.
那么 我有三个选择
The way I see it, I got three choices.
一 我毙了他
One, I can shoot him.
二 我扁死他
Two, I can kick the crap out of him.
三 我离开你
Or three, I leave you.
但这些都不好
But all that’s no good.
因为
You see, because…
这些选择都无法让我得到你
…none of those options get me you.
尽管发生的一切
And in spite of everything…
我还是爱你
…I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我给你戒指的时候 说的话都是真心的
I meant what I said when I gave you that ring.
我也是
I did too.
真的 但是我…
I did too. It’s just that when I’m…
我跟诺亚在一起的时候 那种感觉
When I’m with Noah I feel like one person…
跟和你在一起的时候完全不一样
…and when I’m with you I feel like someone totally different.
无法忘记初恋是很正常的
Look, it’s normal not to forget your first love.
我爱你 艾莉
I love you, Allie.
但我想要你
But I want you for myself.
我不想还要说服我未婚妻
I don’t want to have to convince my fiance…
她该跟我在一起
…that she should be with me.
你不用
You don’t have to.
我已经知道我该跟你在一起
I already know I should be with you.
于是他们过上了幸福的生活
And they lived happily ever after.
谁 是谁啊
Who? Who did?
是啊
Oh, yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!