完事了吗
You through with me?
看来是翻了
I guess they flipped that page.
不 她是在凭记忆弹
No, that she’s playing by memory.
他叫小朗·哈蒙德
His name is Lon Hammond, Jr.
哈蒙德 哈蒙德棉花那个吗
Hammond? As in Hammond Cotton?
就是那个
As in Hammond Cotton.
那你父母一定爱死他了
Well, your parents must love him.
他真的是个好人 诺亚 你会喜欢他的
He’s a really good man, Noah. You’d really like him.
你爱他吗
You love him?
是的 我很爱他
Yeah, I do. I love him very much.
那就这样了
Well, that’s that.
你嫁给朗 我们做朋友
You marry Lon and we can be friends.
对吧
Right?

Right.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
要留下吃晚饭吗
Do you want to stay for dinner?
我得警告你 我一喝就醉
I have to warn you, I’m a cheap drunk.
再喝几瓶
A couple more of these and
你就得把我扛出去了
you’re gonna be carrying me right out of here.
那你慢慢来
Well, go slow then,
我就不用占你便宜了
I don’t want to have to take advantage of you.
你不敢 我可是已婚妇女
You wouldn’t dare. I’m a married woman.
还没结婚呢
Not yet.
怎么了
What?
干嘛那么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
就是想起一些事
Just memories.
这个房♥间
This room.
这儿就是我们…
This… Is this where…?
就是这里吗
This is the room?
-我吃饱了 -我也是
– I’m full. – Me too.
你的手指抚弄得我好想睡去
O how your fingers drowse me!
惠特曼《再见!》
你的气息落在我周身犹如甘露
Your breath falls around me like dew
你的脉搏宁静了我的耳膜
Your pulse lulls the tympans of my ears
好像从头到脚都沉浸了
I feel immerged from head to foot
十分甜蜜
Delicious, enough.
是真的 对吧
It was real, wasn’t it?
我们之间的感情
You and me.
那么久之前 我们还是两个孩子
Such a long time ago, we were just a couple of kids.
但我们真的爱过彼此 对吗
But we really loved each other, didn’t we?
我该走了
I should go.
再见
Goodbye.
你明天早上能来一趟吗
Do you think you could back tomorrow morning?
我想带你去看个地方
There’s someplace I’d like to show you.
求你了
Please.
-好吧 -那好
– Okay. – Okay.
她如一团烈火回到了他的生命中
She had come back into his life like a sudden flame…
燃烧着流入他心中
…blazing and streaming into his heart.
诺亚整夜未眠
Noah stayed up all night…
想着如果再次失去她
…contemplating the certain agony he knew would be his…
他会多么痛苦
…if he were to lose her twice.
我真希望我知道结局是怎么样的
Oh, I do wish I could figure out the end of this story.
孩子们来了
The children are here.
孩子
Children?
不是你的 他的
Not yours, his.
-见见他们吗 -我很乐意
– Do you mind? – Oh, I’d love to meet them.
过来吧
Come over here.
-爸爸 -亲爱的 你好啊
– Hi, Daddy. – Sweetheart, how are you?
-爸爸 -玛姬
– Hi, Daddy. – Hi, Maggie.
你们好 我是艾莉
Hi, I’m Allie.
-你好 我是玛丽·艾伦 -你好
– Hi, I’m Mary Allen. – Mary Allen.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
– Nice to see you. – Nice to see you.
你好 我是玛姬
Hi. Maggie.
玛姬 你好啊
Maggie, how are you?
-你好啊 亲爱的 -黛文妮
– Hello there, honey. – Hi. Davanee.
-真好听 -谢谢
– What a pretty name. – Thank you.
天呐 谢谢你
Oh, my, thank you.
-这是谁 -埃德蒙
– And who’s this? – Edmond.
你好 埃德蒙
Hi, Edmond.
我想上去
You know, I think I’ll run on up…
睡个下午觉 好吗
…and take my afternoon nap, all right?
-走吧 我们走 -去吧
– Come on, honey, let’s go. – There you go.
-好了 走吧 -谢谢
– All right. Good. – Thank you.
我回头再继续给你读
I’ll read some more later.
好 谢谢
All right, thank you.
见到你们很高兴
I’m so happy to meet you all.
-再见 -再见
– Goodbye. – Bye-bye.
-见到你很高兴 -再见
– Nice to meet you. – Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
-她今天看起来不错 -是啊
– She seems good today. She is good.
今天有点特别
I don’t know, there’s something about today.
或许是奇迹出现的日子
Maybe it’s a day for a miracle.
爸爸
Daddy…
回家吧
…come home.
妈妈不认识我们了
Mama doesn’t know us.
她根本不认得你 她不会理解的
She doesn’t recognize you. She’ll never understand.
我们很想你
We miss you.
你不该住在这儿
This is crazy, you living here.
我们都会来帮助妈妈
you know, we’ll all help with Mom.
我们可以轮番来看她
We can take shifts visiting.
听我说
Look, guys.
那可是我的爱人
That’s my sweetheart in there.
我不会丢下她的
I’m not leaving her.
这里现在是我的家了
This is my home now.
你们妈妈就是我的家
Your mother is my home.
-喂 -是我
– Hello? – Hey there.
是谁啊
Who is this?
朗啊 你以为是谁
It’s Lon, who were you expecting?
没谁
Uh, ha, nobody, I…
我就是有点意外 你怎么找到我的
I just… I’m just surprised. How did you find me?
溪镇只有一家旅馆
Well, there’s only one hotel in Seabrook.
你不打电♥话♥来 我有点担心
And when you didn’t call, I got worried.
你去哪了 你还好吗
Where you been? Are you all right?
我觉得自己好傻
You know, I feel like an idiot,
我给你旅馆打了一百多次了
because I called your hotel about a hundred times.
我没事
I’m fine.
-有什么想跟我说的吗 -没有
– Anything you want to tell me? – No.
-没吗 -嗯
– No? – No.
好吧
Okay.
朗 我爱你
Lon, I love you.
明天打给你
Call you tomorrow?

Okay.
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
Noah!
你好啊
Hey there.
快走吧 要下雨了
Well, we better get going, the rain’s coming in.
-喜欢吗 -真美
– You like it? – It’s spectacular.
简直像是梦境
It’s like a dream.
-想喂他们吗 -嗯
– Do you wanna feed them? – Yeah.
他们怎么会聚在这儿
What are they all doing here?
不知道
I don’t know.
他们早该迁徙去危地马拉的
They’re supposed to migrate to Guatemala sound.
不会留在这儿吗
They won’t stay here?

No.
他们会回家去
They’ll go back where they came from.
你变了
You’re different.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是你的样子 一切都变了
Just the way you look. Everything.
你也变了 不过是变好了
You look different too, but in a good way.
其实 你也是
You know, you’re kind of the same though.
是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!