当然了
Of course.
我记得了
I remember now.
是我们
It was us.
-是我们 是我们 -亲爱的
– lt was us. It was us. – Oh, my darling.
我的爱人
Oh, my sweetheart.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
亲爱的
Oh, my baby.
诺亚 诺亚
Noah, Noah.
我爱你 天使
I love you, angel.
-我是怎么了 -没事
– What happened to me? – Nothing.
就是走开了一下
You just went away for a little while.
-我们还有多久 -不好说
– How much time do we have? – I’m not sure.
上次不到五分钟
Last time it was no more than five minutes.
好吧
Okay.
我带了个老朋友来
Hey, I brought along an old friend.
-孩子们怎么样了 -他们很好
– How are the children? – Oh, they’re fine.
他们今天还来了呢
Yeah, they were here today.
还有小诺亚和黛文妮
Little Noah, Davanee too.
他们长得好大了
They’re getting so big.
天呐
Oh, boy.
时光飞逝啊
How fast the time goes.
-一眨眼就过去了 -是啊
– It flies right on by. – Oh, yes, it does.
代我告诉他们我爱他们
Will you tell them I love them?
当然
Of course I will.
还有我很抱歉
And that I’m sorry.
我会说的 亲爱的
I’ll tell them, sweetheart.
记得你读给我听的那个故事吗
Remember that story you were reading to me?

Yes.
你说我今晚能做她吗
Do you think that I could be her tonight?
那样行吗
Would that be all right?
你知道我们能干什么吗
You know what we could do?
或许我们可以弄辆车 去兜兜风
Maybe we could get a car and we could go for a ride.
我们离开这里 随便去哪 你想去吗
We could get out of here and just go someplace, you want to?
还是算了 今晚不行 亲爱的
I don’t think so. Not tonight, darling.
为什么不呢
Come on, why not?
等等
Wait a minute.
你为什么喊我亲爱的 我不认识你
Why did you call me darling? I don’t know you.
怎么回事 我认识你吗
What’s going on here? Am I supposed to know you?
-艾莉 艾莉 亲爱的 -不要
– Allie. Allie, sweetheart. – No, no, no!
艾莉 我爱你 别走开 留在我身边
Hey, Allie, I love you, stay with me, don’t leave…
不要
No!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是诺亚 我是诺亚 你是艾莉
I’m Noah, I’m Noah and you’re Allie.
你想怎么样 你在这儿干什么
What do you want? What are you doing here?
-别这样 亲爱的 -别靠近我
– Come on, baby. – Don’t come near me!
-别过来 -艾莉 艾莉 我…
– Don’t you come near me! – Allie… Allie, I…
救命啊
Help! Help!
-救救我 -冷静点 艾莉 冷静
– Help me! – Calm down, Allie, calm down.
-不 不要你 -冷静点 艾莉 没事的
– No, not you! – Calm down, Allie! It’s all right, come on.
-不 放开我 -冷静点 没事的
– No! Let me go! – It’s all right. Calm down.
-不 放开我 -冷静下来 艾莉 没事的
– No! Leave me alone. – Calm down, Allie, it’s all right.
-谁救救我啊 -冷静下来
– Somebody help me! – Now calm down.
-救命 -医生
– Help! – Doctor!
-怎么回事 -她产生幻觉了
– Talk to me. – She’s sundowning.
-谁救救我啊 -冷静点
– Somebody help me! – Calm down!
-给她两个单位 -不要
– Give her two cc’s. – No! No!
-冷静点 艾莉 -一 二 三
– Calm down, Allie. – One, two, three.
-好了 艾莉 没事的 -好了 没事了
– Allie, it’s all right. It’s all right. – Okay, okay, okay.
我来看一眼
Okay, now take a look.
让我看看 她没事了
Let’s take a look. One. Oh, she’s fine.
-好 呼吸 -她没事了 没事了
– Good. Just breathe. – She’s fine. She’s fine.
冷静下来 呼吸 没事了
Stay calm, just breathe in and out, come on.
-放松 -你没事的 艾莉
– Relax. – You’re gonna be okay, Allie.
-放松 -艾莉
– Relax. – Allie?
你没事 亲爱的
You’re fine, honey.
我们人生的故事
艾莉森·汉密尔顿·卡尔霍恩著
致吾爱诺亚
读给我听
我就会回到你身边
早啊 卡尔霍恩先生
Morning, Mr. Calhoun.
卡尔霍恩先生
Mr. Calhoun?
打给南卡罗莱纳医科大学的冯·佩蒂特医生
Call Dr. Von Pettit, MUSC, okay?
没有血压 没有脉搏 什么都没有
I’ve got no BP, I got no pulse. I’ve got nothing.
告诉他们已经心脏停搏 打我手♥机♥找我
Let them know we’re in full arrest. Call me on my cell.
好的
Okay, will do.
我们说过的
We talked about this.
没事了 走吧 亲爱的
It’s all right now. Come on, come on, precious.
来吧 进来吧
Okay, yes, come on, let’s go.
没事的 亲爱的 来吧
It’s okay, baby, come on.
你认识霍姆斯先生的
You know Mr. Holmes.
卡尔霍恩先生
Oh, Mr. Calhoun.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
-你感觉怎么样 -很好 可好了
– How do you feel? – Fine. Fit as a fiddle.
-你要去哪 -就是去散散步
– Where you going? – I was just taking a walk.
睡不着
I can’t sleep.
你知道这样不行 违反规定
Well, you know you’re not supposed to, it’s against the rules.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你不是要去散步吧
You weren’t really going for a walk, were you?
你想去见艾莉小姐
You were going to see Miss Allie.
我刚刚出院
I just got out of the hospital.
我想她了
And I miss her.
卡尔霍恩先生
Mr. Calhoun.
抱歉 但我今晚不能让你去看她
I’m sorry, but I can’t let you see her tonight.
你得回你房♥间
Now you’re gonna have to go back to your room.
至于我
As for me…
我要下楼给自己弄杯咖啡
…I’m gonna go downstairs and get myself a cup of coffee.
我要过好一会儿才能回来查房♥
I won’t be back to check on you for a while.
所以别做什么傻事
So don’t do anything foolish.
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Noah.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
很抱歉我都没能在这儿给你读书
I’m sorry I haven’t been able to be here to read to you.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn’t know what to do.
我还担心你不会回来了
I was afraid you were never coming back.
我总会回来的
I’ll always come back.
如果有一天
What’s gonna happen…
我什么都不记得了 会怎么样
…when I can’t remember anything anymore?
你要怎么办
What will you do?
我还会在这儿
Oh, I’ll be here.
我永远不会抛下你
I’ll never leave you.
我有个问题
I need to ask you something.
说吧 亲爱的
What is it, sweetheart?
你觉得
Do you think…
我们的爱
…that our love…
能创造奇迹吗
…can create miracles?
我相信能
Yes, I do.
就是奇迹让你总能回到我身边
That’s what brings you back to me each time.
你觉得我们的爱
Do you think our love…
能带我们一起离开吗
…could take us away together?
我觉得我们的爱 无所不能
I think our love can do anything we want it to.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 艾莉
I love you, Allie.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我们来世再见了
I’ll be seeing you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!