我都要疯了
I’m going crazy over here…
但你好像没事人似的
…but, no, with you, everything’s fine.
你什么都不在乎吗
You don’t have a care in the world?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我好希望这一切很完美
I wanted this to be so perfect…
结果我却说个不停
…and now I can’t shut up.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道吧
Did you know that?
我也爱你
I love you too.
你不想做的话不要勉强自己
You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.
不 我想的 真的
No, no, I want to, I do.
诺亚
Noah!
诺亚
Noah!
干什么 芬恩 快出去
What? Fin, get out of here!
抱歉 但艾莉的父母都要疯了
Look, I’m sorry, but Allie’s parents are going crazy.
他们把镇上的警♥察♥都叫出来找她了
They got every cop in town out looking for her.
-你居然派警♥察♥找我 -没错
– You sent the police for me? – Yes.
都凌晨2点了 所以我们叫警♥察♥了
It is 2 in the morning. We sent the police.
幸好你没事 你去哪了
Thank God you’re all right. Where you been?
汉密尔顿先生 这是我的错
Mr. Hamilton, all this is my fault.
能让我们单独待会儿吗
Would you give us a moment, please?
我想跟我女儿谈谈
I’d like to talk to my daughter.
跟你一个人谈
Alone, young lady.
多谢了 副队
Thanks for everything, lieutenant.
不客气 约翰
You bet, John, anytime.
快回家吧 都这么晚了
You go straight home now, it’s late.
先生 这真的不怪她
Sir, it’s really not her fault.
是我忘记时间了
I lost track of time.
坐吧
Sit down.
对不起 爸爸
I’m sorry, Daddy.
就这一句吗
“I’m sorry, Daddy”?
你以为你跟你♥爸♥装装可怜就能蒙混过去吗
Think you can bat your eyelashes at your father and get away with it?
休想 这次我们得立点规矩了
No. This time there’s going to start being some rules around here.
什么规矩
Like what?
你父亲如果不肯执行 那就我来
If your father won’t enforce them, I will.
-什么规矩 妈妈 -你不能再见诺亚了
– Like what, Mother? – You are gonna stop seeing Noah.
她跟那小子一直在外面待到凌晨2点
She is out fooling around with that boy till 2:00 in the morning.
不能再这么下去了
It has got to stop.
我花了17年养女儿 给了她一切
I didn’t spend 17 years of my life raising a daughter…
我绝不允许她为了一段夏日恋情
…and giving her everything so she could throw it away…
-就抛弃一切 -爸爸 说句公道话啊
– …on a summer romance. – Daddy, come on!
这么下去 她不是伤透心 就是怀孕
She will wind up with her heart broken or pregnant.
-安 别这样 -他人是不错
– Anne, please. – Now, he is a nice boy.
他人是不错 但是…
He’s a nice boy, but he’s…
他怎么了
He’s what?
-他怎么了 说啊 -他是下等人
– He’s what? Tell me. – He is trash, trash, trash.
配不上你
Not for you.
-下等人 -他是个工人 木工
– Trash? – He’s a laborer. He’s a woodworker.
-那又如何 -你想怎么样
– So what? – What are you gonna do?
搬到这儿来
Are you gonna move down here,
住在他父亲家 跟他生几个孩子吗
live in his father’s house and pop out a few kids?
我觉得挺好啊
Yeah, well, I wouldn’t mind.
别碰我
Don’t touch me!
你不许再见他了 就这么定了
You are not to see him anymore, and that’s final.
-不行 -没商量
– No, it’s not final. – Yes, it is.
不行
No, it’s not final!
你休想告诉我我该爱谁
You’re not gonna tell me who I’m gonna love.
-爱 -对 爸爸 我爱他
– Love? – Yes, Daddy, I love him.
我爱他
I love him.
他不合适你 孩子
He’s not suitable for you, baby.
我爱他
I love him.
你才17岁 你才不懂什么叫爱呢
You are 17 years old, you don’t know anything about love.
你就懂吗
Oh, and you do?
你看爸爸的眼神根本不像我看诺亚那样
You don’t look at Daddy the way I look at Noah.
你不摸他 不笑
You don’t touch or laugh.
你们不跟他打闹 你才不懂什么叫爱呢
You don’t play. You don’t know anything about love.
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
Noah?
你要走了吗
You leaving?
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
真不知道该说什么 太丢人了
I don’t even know what to say. I’m humiliated.
-没事的 -有事
– It’s all right. – No, it’s not.
-没事 -有事的
– Yeah. – No, it’s not.
-我要走了 -我不想你走
– I’m gonna go. – No, I don’t want you to go.
我得考虑一下
I gotta think about some stuff.
你要考虑什么啊
What do you gotta think about, huh?
跟我说话啊
Come here and talk to me.
-跟我说话 -说什么 你要…
– Talk to me! – About what? You want…
你要走了
You’re going away!
你要离开了
You’re leaving.
而我还得留在这儿
And I’m staying here.
我很高兴你要去求学了
And I’m so happy that you’re doing that…
但你会忙得不可开交
…but you’re gonna have a million things to do.
-不 -你有大好的人生
– No. – You got so much ahead of you.
-别这么说 -就是这样啊
– Don’t talk like that. – It’s true.
我不会有什么好东西 奢侈的东西
I’m not gonna have nice things, fancy things.
我不…
It doesn’t…
我没那个命 对我来说是不可能的
It’s never gonna happen for me. It’s not in the cards for me.
-我不用去上学的 -你当然得去
– I don’t have to go to school, okay? – Yes, you do.
-我可以留下 -不行
– I can stay here. – No.
你瞧 我说的就是这个
You see, that’s exactly what I’m talking about.
那你就跟我一起来啊
Then you can come with me.
-去纽约 -对
– To New York? – Yes.
我去纽约干什么啊
What am I gonna do in New York?
跟我在一起
Be with me?

Yeah.
我说不好
I don’t know.
我们不非得今晚上都想明白了
We don’t gotta figure all this out tonight, you know?
等夏天结束的时候再考虑吧
We’ll finish out the summer and we’ll see what happens.
你是说你想跟我分手吗
You saying you want to break it off?
我只是说回头再看看吧
What I’m saying, we see how it goes later on.
你是要跟我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
我觉得这样下去行不通的
I don’t see how it’s gonna work.
我懂了
I see.
别这样
Please don’t do this.
你不是真心的
You don’t mean it.
好吧 既然你要分手
Oh, hell, well, if you’re gonna do it,
何必等到夏天结束
why wait until the summer ends, huh?
现在就分吧
Why don’t you just do it right now?
来啊
Come on.
-来啊 -你干什么啊
– Come on. – What are you doing?
分手啊
Do it! Do it!
跟我分手啊
Do it right now.
快点
Do it!
够了
Stop it!
还是我来吧 我跟你完了
You know what? I’m gonna do it. It’s over.
好吗 我跟你完了
Okay? It’s over.
-过来 -别碰我
– Come here. – Don’t touch me.
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you, I hate you.
我走了
I’m gonna go.
走啊 你赶快走啊 滚蛋
Why don’t you? Why don’t you just go? Get out.
滚啊 滚
Leave! Go! Go!
等等 我们不是真要分手吧
No, no, just wait a minute. We’re not really breaking up, are we?
别这样 我们只是吵个架而已
Come on. This is just a fight we’re having.
明天又会像没事一样了 对吗
And tomorrow it’ll be like it never happened, right?
-走了 -是啊
– Gone? – Gone.
她一定伤心死了
Well, she must have been devastated.
是啊
She was.
他只是想为她着想
He was only trying to do the right thing.
是啊
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!