说他带他在旅馆遇到的两个年轻人搭车
and said he was giving a lift to two young men he met at the hotel.
你们又可以从这里出去了 但如果你们再被捕被带回这里让我看见你们
Once again you’re out of here. But if I see you back here under arrest,
我就依法以乱扰治安罪拘留你们!
I will charge you with disturbing the law!
– 你的意思是“扰乱治安”吧 – 不 这都是让你们两个捣乱闹的
– You mean disturbing the peace. – No, it’s only the law you’re disturbing.
现在有辆公车会在二十分钟内启程 他们在圣玛利亚会小停一下
There is a bus that leaves in 20 minutes. They make a quick stop in San Malina.
上车 离开这儿 从我眼前消失
Be on it, get off it and stay out of my face.
我得说点什么 一定会让你惊喜的
I’m going to say something that’s going to surprise you.
为什么你不管说什么之前都要介绍一番?
Why do you have to introduce everything you say?
就直接说“我告诉你点事”
It’s either, ‘”Let me tell you something'”,
或者“你可能不喜欢 但是我还是要说”
or ‘”You may not like this, but I’ll say it anyway.'”
就这么说 这样我才能接着看我的赛马消息
Just say it. Then I can get back to my racing form
然后你可以思考接下来你要说什么
and you can start thinking of the next thing you’re going to say.
– 到底是什么? – 我竟然发现这次旅途我过的很愉快
– What is it? – I actually had a good time on this trip.
– 是么? – 是的
– You did? – Yes.
– 跟第二次世界大战一样愉快? – 你懂我意思
– As much as World War II? – I mean it.
是 这次旅行脏 可怕 丑陋 还超级费钱
Sure, it was dirty, scary, ugly and expensive.
但是我遇到了许多以前从来没遇到过的人物
But I’ve met a lot of people I never would have met before.
这简直是冒险经历
I had an adventure.
这对生命来说意味良多 比工作 独自用餐还有电视节目意义大多了
There’s more to life than a job, dinner alone and a TV show.
在这些年里我现在终于觉得变年轻了
I feel younger now than I have in years.
你这些观点我们昨天晚上正需要它的时候 你为什么不说呢?
Why didn’t you say this last night, when we could have used it?
– 奥斯卡! – 费利克斯!
– Oscar! – Felix!
塞尔玛?再见到你们可真高兴
Thelma? It’s nice to see you girls again.
– 你们的货车怎么了? – 扔了 我们正被追捕呢
– What happened to your van? – We dumped it, we were being chased.
– 被警♥察♥? – 更糟 被我们的丈夫
– By the police? – Worse, our husbands.
– 你们的丈夫? – 我们离家出走了
– Your husbands? – We just walked.
– 你们从来没说过你们结婚了 – 我们拿着我们的那一半钱就上路了
– You never said you were married. – We took half our money and hit the road.
你们的丈夫追上你们不会很恼火么?
Won’t these guys be sore when they catch up to you?
说杀了我们更合适!
Fit to kill!
尤其是当昨晚他们发现我们还跟两个男人在一起
Especially since they found out we were with two men last night.
– 你们有么? – 她是说我们 傻子
– You were? – They mean us, schmuck.
开门!
Open up!
该死的!他们能追踪我们的香水味
Damn! They tracked our perfume.
原地不动你们就不会有麻烦
Stay put and there’ll be no trouble.
坐好 各位
Sit tight, people.
奥斯卡?我真的想嘘嘘
Oscar? I really have to pee.
娱乐够了 该回家了
The fun is over. Time to come home.
屋子里都是威士忌瓶子 地板上尽是培根吧?
That shack with whisky bottles and bacon strips on the floor?
记住 我们不认识她们 我们从来没有见过她们
Remember, we don’t know them, we’ve never even seen them.
– 你说什么? – 我真的不记得了
– What did you say? – I honestly can’t remember.
就是他们 不是么?跟旅馆里酒保描述的一样
That’s them, isn’t it? The bartender at the hotel described them.
一对儿喝马提尼的
Couple of Martini drinkers.
来吧 蜜糖 我们不想打扰公车上的这些好人吧?
Come on, honey. We don’t want to disturb the nice people on this bus.
– 这下万事大吉了 – 我没跟你说话 马提尼
– That’s OK. – I wasn’t talking to you, Martini.
来吧 我在车里了弄了些冰啤酒等你
Come on. I’ve got some cold beer waiting for you in the car.
咱们走吧 你们不会想错过这个party的
Let’s go. You don’t want to miss the party.
我们还要去参加…
We have to go to a wedding…
…我们…婚礼…不过我们同样感谢你
…of our… But thank you all the same.
你就是不明白 是吧?你们就party
You just don’t get it, do you. You are the party.
我们只是无害地喝了点东西 无害地跳了支舞
We just had an innocent drink and innocent couple of dances.
– 全部都是无害的 – 滚他的无害的!
– It was all very innocent. – Get off the innocent thing.
有什么理由这些漂亮姑娘
Why would these beautiful girls want to run off
要跟向我们这样的古怪老头离家出走?
with a couple of old geezers like us?
[形容要走不需要什么理由]
当鹅想跑的时候 它就会跑
When the goose wants it, the geese come running.
我们是老头 不是鹅
We’re geezers, not geese.
你们想到哪停?
Where do you want to stop?
过了这山有片树林 那地儿挺不错的
Over this hill is a stretch of woods. That will do fine.
“挺不错”干什么?
Do fine for what?
烹了我们这对儿好老头啊
Cook us up a couple of fine geezers.
这太好玩了!我很抱歉 但是这说的实在是太好玩了
That’s funny! I’m sorry, but that just struck me as funny.
我靠他♥娘♥的♥!
Damn it to hell!
别着急 我认识他们
Don’t worry. I know them personally.
你甚至都不想谈这事了?
Don’t you even want to talk about it?
不想
No.
以后也不谈?
Ever?
有什么意义呢?无论我说什么你们还是会回到这里
What’s the point? No matter what I say you two still end up in here.
有没有可能知道在圣塔安尼塔的第二场比赛的结果如何?
Would it be possible to find out the results of the second race at Santa Anita?
– 我买♥♥了三重彩 – 一个什么?
– I got a trifecta going. – A what?
一种赌马方式 投♥注♥者须猜中一场赛事中前三名马的正确名次才算中彩
When you pick the three winning horses in the exact order of finish.
还有场婚礼在等着我们 我们却去不了
We have a wedding that we cannot get to
可是他的全部身心却在什么三重彩上
and all he’s got in his mind is a trifecta.
– 我能告诉你谁赢了 – 你能么?
– I’ll tell you who won. – You know?
我赢了 你们就是我的三重彩
I won. You are my trifecta.
同样两个人因为三次不同的罪行三次被带到我这儿
The same two men have been arrested three times for three different crimes
而且三次都被我的人抓个正着!
and all three times by my men!
你们知道这样的事情发生在一个警局的几率么?
You know what the odds are of that happening at any police station?
大约十二万分之一
Roughly 12 million to one.
而且你能做什么 如果它发生在加州
And what would it be if it happened in a small sheriff’s office
一个叫圣梅嫩德斯的小镇上的一个小警♥察♥办公室?
in a little town called Santa Menendez, California?
这个赔率会以百亿倍记 但是我没有赌本
It would be in the trillions. No bookie would handle it.
我们所有的分歧
Of all the differences that we have had,
所有的打架 所有琐碎的争吵…
of all the fights, of all those petty arguments…
我们继续说 他还得这样絮絮叨叨半小时
We can continue talking. He’s gonna be on this for half an hour.
每当你这样做时我都想掐住你的喉咙 这是最糟的
Of all the times I’ve wanted to choke you throat, this is the worst!
如果你再说多一次“三重彩” 我就掐住你 直到把你掐死
If you say ‘”trifecta'” one more time, I’m going to choke you until you are dead!
然后他就能再以一个新罪名再逮捕我一次
Then that man can arrest me one more time for one more crime,
再一次出现在他的办公室 让他再赢一次“三重彩”!
one more time in his office and he’s gonna have a ‘”fourfecta'”!
所以你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 听到了么?
So you shut the fuck up, do you hear me?
我觉得你就是那种在古巴买♥♥了“fourfecta” 实际是个雪茄的那种
I think you can get a fourfecta in Cuba, but it’s a cigar.
– 让我结果了他 – 坐下!
– Let go of him! – Sit down!
立刻给我坐好!
Sit down! Now!
你们俩!
Both of you!
女士们给了我一份声明
Since the ladies gave me a statement
你们跟绑♥架♥没有任何关系…
that you had nothing to do with the abduction…
我没有什么理由关你们 我明年竞选州长
I have no reason to hold you. I’m running for sheriff next year.
我不想在我的竞选活动里你们两个是最引人注意的
I can’t run a campaign of mostly arresting you two!
这我倒不敢说
I wouldn’t advice it.
如果我承诺你们让你们按时赶上圣玛利亚的婚礼
If I promise to get you to San Malina in time for the wedding
保证你们再也不在这个镇子方圆一百英里
guarantee you will never come within 100 miles of this town.
不 两百 要不就三百吧英里范围出现
No, 200. Make it 300.
实际这是我活了七十四年来首次到你们这个镇子
Since this is the first time in 74 years that I have been here,
– 我再来的赔率… – 打住!不要再说了!
– the odds of me coming… – Don’t finish that sentence!
好吧 咱们走
All right, let’s go.
婚礼在五点举♥行♥ 我们能准时到那儿么?
The wedding is at five o’clock. How are we going to get there in time?
交给我吧
Leave that to me.
真希望你们这里有地铁 在地铁里我从来不会迷路
I wish you had subways around here. I never get lost in subways.
我等你
I’ll wait for you.
他们没事了?
They made up?
因为在公车上使用枪♥械♥ 小伙子们要在牢里待一个月
The boys will spend a month in jail for using firearms on a public vehicle.
他们总是坐一个月牢 他们这样做已经是第五次了
They always get a month. It’s the fifth time they have done this!
又是个“三重彩”
It’s a ‘”fivefecta'”.
离这五英里有一个飞机场
There is an airport about five miles from here.
飞机不停圣玛利亚 但是停罗克波特 那里离圣玛利亚也就二十分钟车程
You can’t land in San Malina, but in Rockport. It’s a 20 minute cab drive.
罗克波特这个名字我还是有印象的
Rockport is a name I could’ve remembered.
飞行时间四十分钟 这辆车带你们去机场
The flight will take 40 minutes. This car will drop you off at the airport.
警车!最后我终于有安全感了
A police car! Finally a ride I can feel safe in.
我希望你别介意 但我真的不想再见到你了
I hope you won’t be offended, but I hope I never see you again.
– 离开这里远远的 – 如果你赞同的话…
– Get out of here. – If you’d like an endorsement…

No.
如果这俩家伙犯了谋杀罪或者抢了银行…
If those guys commit a triple murder, or rob a bank…
…也只有让他们走
…just let them go.
如果有旅行社预定了这个行程 我们还能向他们要比钱
If some travel agent booked this trip, we could have sued them for a fortune.
每件事发生都是有原因的 所有发生的一切不可能全无意义
Everything happens for a reason. All this isn’t for nothing.
我有感觉最后一定会有些神赐的奖赏给我们
I have a feeling there’s a divine pay off at the end.
你要买♥♥我那半儿奖品么?我可以便宜卖♥♥你
You want to buy my half? I’ll sell it cheap.
我们到了 我们终于可以走了
Here we are. We’re gonna actually make it.
奥斯卡?
Oscar?
– 是你么?是你! – 你哪位?
– Is that you? It is you! – Who’s that?
我是菲丽思艾达姆斯 布兰奇的妹妹
I’m Felice Adams, Blanche’s sister.
菲丽思?我不是恭维你 你这三十年一点也没变

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!