Home 惊悚电影 誓不低头(2022)

誓不低头(2022)

0
誓不低头(2022)

钟表师的学徒昨天来了
The horologist’’s apprentice popped in yesterday.
他人特别好
He’’s awfully nice.
他…呃…谁?
S… What’’d he… uh, who-who?
街尾那家店的
From down the street.
他非常英俊
He’’s ever so handsome.
你这是想让我跟在表店工作的
Are you… trying to get me to go on a date
那个小子约会?
with the guy who works at the watch shop?
他是钟表师的学徒
He’’s an apprentice to the horologist.
留着小胡子的那个?
The one with the little mustache?
对 就像埃罗尔·弗林 (注:澳洲男影星 主演过《侠盗罗宾汉》)
Yes, like Errol Flynn.
我不用你告诉我该和谁约会
I do not need you telling me who to date.
我不是那个意思
I didn’’t mean it like that.
你的意思是 “我看到你对里奇·博伊尔微笑了
You meant it like, “I saw you smiling at Richie Boyle earlier
我吓坏了
“and now I’’m petrified
怕你跟坏小子好上”
that you’’re running with a bad batch.”
那些人是顾客 但不是绅士
Those men may be customers, but they are not gentlemen.
那你还给他们做那么好看的衣服?
Could’’ve fooled me in those nice clothes you make for ‘’em.
如果我们只允许天使做顾客
If we only allowed angels to be customers,
那很快就没有顾客了
soon we’’d have no customers at all.
我们在店里间给所有顾客 都准备了保险箱吗?
Do we let all of our customers keep lockboxes in back?
对他微笑的是你
It was you who was smiling at him.
我这一辈子 身边都是
I’’ve spent my entire life
里奇·博伊尔这样的禽兽
around animals like Richie Boyle.
想让他离远点 就要死死盯住他
You want to get him to back off, you look him dead in the eyes
然后假装你跟他是一样的人
and you pretend you’’re one of ’em.
你不需要我替你操心
You don’’t need me worrying after you.
-没错 -你能照顾好自己
-That’’s right. -You can take care of yourself.
你不是我的…
You’’re not my…
-你知道的 -我知道
-You know. -I do.
我父亲是个混♥蛋♥ 所以你…
My father was a shit, so y-y-y…
把这个当成赞扬就行了
Take that as a compliment.
我会的
I will.
我知道…
I know…
你希望我能喜欢这行
that you hope that I’’ll start loving this
-就像你一样 -我没有
-the way that you do. -No. I don’’t.
-不是的 -希望我开始练习…
-I don’’t. -That I’’ll train…
学习手艺
learn the craft.
甚至希望我有一天能接手这家店
One day maybe even take over the shop.
但我不想这样 我不想过重复你的人生
But I don’’t want that. I don’’t want your life.
你应该有自己的人生
You’’re entitled to your own.
-是的 -你是个聪明的年轻女士
-I am. -You’’re a smart young woman
你会远走高飞
who’’s going to take herself
-离着这里远远的 -我会的
-far away from here. -I will.
但是我走的时候 不希望看到你孤零零一个人
And when I go, I just don’’t want you to be all alone.
我也不需要你照顾我
I don’’t need you looking after me either.
毕竟你不属于我
After all, you’’re not my, you know.
也对
Fair enough.
如果你想要加薪
Now, if you want that raise,
就要先学会什么是正方形
first you have to learn what a bloody square looks like.
我们得找到钥匙
We gotta find the keys.
呃…
Uh…
之前就在这里啊
They were right here.
我放到哪儿去了?
And… what did I do with them?
对了 这本书是干什么的?
Hey. What’’s this book do, by the way?
我一直好奇
I always wondered what this was.
里奇
Richie.
别碰这里的东西
Don’’t touch anything.
-不是告诉你了别乱碰 -这些好漂亮
-I just said don’’t touch anything. -These are gorgeous.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
他喜欢一切都按他的要求摆放
He likes things the way that he likes them.
好吧
Okay.
真是个奇葩
What a fucking buster, huh?
他真心热爱自己的事业
He cares about what he does,
这就是他杰出的原因
and that’’s why he’’s the best at it.

Yeah.
跟我认识的某人一样
Like… somebody else I know.

Hmm.
什么意思?你♥他♥妈♥在逗我?
What is that? Are you fucking with me?
什么?
What?
我说 你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吗?
I said, are you fucking with me?
-你在取笑我?嗯? -没有
-Like, are you making fun? Huh? -No.
-不是的 里奇 亲爱的 -我他妈不是个笑话
-No, Richie, baby. -‘’Cause I’m no goddamn joke.
我没有取笑你
I’’m not making fun. I’’m not making fun.
好了
Come here.
亲爱的 怎么了?
Baby, what’’s wrong?
-他是不是做了什么? -谁做了什么?
-Did he do something? -Did who do something?
弗朗西斯 他又干什么了?
Francis. Did he do something again?
去他妈的弗朗西斯
Fuck Francis.
-他又不是我家人 -我知道
-He ain’’t family. -I know.
-他甚至都不是爱尔兰人 -我知道
-He ain’’t even Irish. -I know.
他觉得有内鬼
He thinks we got a rat.
-好吧 -对
-Okay. -Yeah.
有人泄露了拉芳丹家的消息
Somebody leaking to the La Fontaines.
谁?
Who?
是谁根本不重要
Doesn’’t fucking matter.
-他是个偏执狂 -好吧
-He’’s paranoid. All right? -All right.
他这几个月一直在给我爸说这事儿
And he’’s been telling my pops for months.
关键是我爸还很听他的
My pops fucking listens, too.
“弗朗西斯 他很聪明
“Hey, Francis, you know, he’’s so smart.
孩子 你真的应该多跟他学学”
You can really learn a thing or two from that kid.”
亲爱的 你是家里的二把手
Baby, you’’re the number two.
你把听你的 别担心弗朗西斯
Your pops listens to you. Don’’t worry about Francis.
谁在乎弗朗西斯啊?
Who cares about Francis?
你以为我不知道 弗朗西斯为我的爸爸做了什么?
You think I don’’t know what Francis did for my pops? Hmm?
你以为我没听说过?
You think I haven’’t heard about it
我他妈听过几千次了
a thousand fucking times?
六颗子弹 我他妈知道
Six marbles. I fucking get it.
但这只是因为我当时不在场
But that’’s only ’cause I wasn’’t there.
如果我在
‘’Cause if I had been there,
-那个人就是我 -就是你
-that would’’ve been me. -Would’’ve been you.
你明白的 对吧?
You know that, right?
弗朗西斯觉得他能跟我爸一起做决定
Francis thinks he can make moves with my pops,
我的亲生父亲
my fucking pops,
还绕过我
without me.
怎么回事?
Fuck was that?
我不…
I don’’t…
小声点
Shut up.
知道了 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
老天
Geez.
我可不想吵醒他
I don’’t want to wake him up.

Hey.
-你在找这个吗? -原来在这里…
-Looking for these? -That’’s where…
你知道我喜欢你什么吗?
You know what I like about you?
什么?
What?
你是做大事的人
You’’re going places.
太他妈对了 我是做大事的人
Goddamn right I’’m going places.
快出去吧
-Whoa. -Out that door.
第二步是缝制
Step two is drawing.
对一些人来说 这可能是最能感受到纯粹愉悦的一步
And for some, this can be the most purely enjoyable step.
你只是在探索
You’’re only just exploring.
但我要提醒你 要注意你的图样
But I will caution you to heed your patterns.
它们画在那里是有原因的
They’’re there for a reason.
这不是艺术
This isn’’t art.
这是一门手艺
This is a craft.
我们可以之后再谈令人震惊的创意
We can talk about shocking originality later.
现在的重点…
The point now…
…是技术
…is skill.
你的行为习惯和模式
Your patterns, your proven forms,
不是你的敌人
they aren’’t your enemies.
而是你唯一的朋友
They’’re the only friends you have.