阿尔·卡彭不是死了吗?
Al Capone’’s dead, isn’t he?
他死后
After he died,
他的组织不断扩散 现在更像一张网
his organization spread out, became more of a network.
从圣莫尼卡到康尼岛的所有大帮派
Every big-time crew from Santa Monica to Coney Island,
东边的的意大利人 西边的犹太人
Italians in the East, Jews in the West,
圣路易斯的波兰人
Poles in St. Louis…
甚至还有一些基拉尼后裔
even a few sons of Killarney here and there.
黑帮联♥合♥国♥
The underworld United Nations.
任何人惹了任何人 都有套装保护你
Anybody messes with anybody, the Outfit has your back.
就像盖了一个戳
It’’s like a stamp.
-“你已经到达” -你到达了吗?
-“You have arrived.” -And have you arrived?
差一点
Almost.
他们一直在给我们发信息
They’’ve been sending us messages,
说喜欢我们的风格
saying they like our style.
在考虑让我们加入
They’’re considering us,
只要能把我们开始做的事完成
if we can finish what we started.
你开始做了什么事?
And what have you started?
把每一个拉芳丹都埋进土里
Putting every one of the La Fontaines in the dirt.
拉芳丹家族不是建设者
See, the La Fontaines aren’’t builders.
几十年来 他们干的都是同样的勾当
That family has been running the same numbers racket for decades.
他们的社区 他们说了算
Their neighborhood, their rules.
没有人敢参与他们的生意
Nobody ever had the balls to move in on their operation.
除了我
Until me.
那盘所有人都在找的磁带
This tape everyone’’s looking for,
弗朗西斯说 一些上层的朋友
Francis said that some powerful friends
给了你拷贝
got you a copy.
是套装的朋友吗?
The Outfit, they those friends?
对 所以你也明白
Yeah, so you understand.
如果被别人拿到了磁带
That tape gets into the wrong hands,
整件事就都完蛋了
then the entire thing comes crashing down.
博伊尔先生 你为什么要告诉我这些?
Mr. Boyle, why are you telling me all this?
因为那是里奇的外套
Because that’’s Richie’s coat.
是吗?
Is it?
-是的 -哦
-It is. -Oh.
那他大概是没穿外套就出去了
Well, I suppose he must have left without it.
在十二月?
In December?
他有点着急
He was in a bit of a hurry.
十二月的芝加哥 他没穿外套就出去了?
December in Chicago, and he went out without a coat?
你在隐瞒什么 我的朋友
You’’re hiding something, my friend.
我想让你明白
And I’’m trying to help you understand
就算我永远也不知道你在隐瞒什么 但套装知道
that even if I never find out what it is, the Outfit will.
所以如果你不想惹上他们
So you want to get clear of this,
就告诉我今晚这里到底发生了什么
you need to tell me what really happened in here tonight.
现在就说
Now.
博伊尔先生 我说的是实话
Mr. Boyle, I’’m telling you the truth.
芒克!
Monk!
十二月的芝加哥
Who walks out into the cold,
谁会不♥穿♥外套就出门?
in December, in Chicago, without his coat?
我不会猜谜语
I ain’’t good at riddles.
英国人 我儿子呢?
English, where’’s my goddamn son?
你有五秒钟
You got five seconds…
告诉我发生了什么事
to tell me what happened.
五 四
Five, four…
-.三 -他让我保证不说出去
-…three… -He made me promise not to tell.
谁?谁让你保证?
Who? Who made you promise?
他说如果我告诉你 他就杀了我
He said he’’d kill me if I told you.
谁?
Who?
弗朗西斯
Francis.
博伊尔先生 发生在里奇身上的事
Mr. Boyle, what really happened to Richie
就是弗朗西斯开枪…
is that Francis shot…
今晚可真热闹啊
Full house tonight, huh?
梅布尔
Mable.
我们不是有关于里奇的疑问吗?
We got some questions about Richie?
我突然想到某个人可能有答案
Realized I know somebody who might have some answers.
弗朗西斯 英国人正要告诉我
Francis, English was just about to tell me
里奇到底发生了什么
what really happened to Richie.
英国人说你开枪了
English said you shot somebody.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
喂 别看她
Hey, don’’t look at her,
也别看他 看着我
don’’t look at him, you look at me.
如果你告诉我真♥相♥
If you tell me the truth,
这个镇上没有人可以伤害你
there isn’’t a gun in this town can hurt you.
他会保护你 他也会保护你
You are protected from him, you’’re protected from him.
我们的人都会帮你
You will be warmed from the elements.
但你得告诉我真♥相♥
But you gotta tell me the truth.
弗朗西斯做了什么?
What did Francis do?
弗朗西斯开枪…
Francis shot…
弗朗西斯开枪…
Francis shot…
打死了四个拉芳丹的人
…four of La Fontaine’’s men
就在今晚早些时候
earlier this evening.
但是里奇 他一个都没打中
But Richie, he didn’’t shoot a single one.
他说他很羞愧
He said he was embarrassed.
羞耻
Ashamed.
他说他必须去…
He said he had to go and…
去杀一个人
go and kill someone.
杀谁?
Kill who?
拉芳丹
La Fontaine.
里奇让我们保证不告诉你
Richie made us promise not to tell you.
他知道自己的所作所为很危险
He knew what he was doing was dangerous.
他可能是不想让你阻止他
I suppose he didn’’t want you to stop him.
你答应过里奇的 英国人
You made Richie a promise, English.
-我们都答应了 -是的
-We both did. -Yes, we did.
对不起 博伊尔先生
I’’m sorry, Mr. Boyle.
所以…
So…
里奇现在在哪里?
…where’’s Richie now?
-你是这里的接待员? -是的
-You’’re the receptionist? -Yes.
里奇离开后 在去找拉芳丹的路上
After Richie left, on the way to kill La Fontaine,
好像去过她家
I think he stopped by her place.
他没来过
No, he didn’’t.
他为什么会去接待员的家?
Why would he stop by the receptionist’’s place?
-因为她是里奇的女朋友 -我不是里奇的女朋友
-Because she’’s Richie’s girl. -I’’m not Richie’s girl.
-你可真会胡说 -我不是 -你不是?
– The hell you’’re not. – I’’m not. -You’re not?
-我不是 -她是
– I’’m not. – Yeah, she is.
里奇喜欢到处炫耀
Richie likes to brag.
博伊尔先生 关于今晚 我只知道
Mr. Boyle, all I know about tonight
凌晨两点的时候
is that, at 2:00 in the morning,
这个混♥蛋♥来我家捶门
this ham-handed jerk knocks on my door,
让我和他走一趟 我反对的时候 他…
tells me I gotta come with him, and when I demur, he s…
我到她家的时候
When I come into her place,
地毯上有血迹
there’’s a bloodstain on the carpet.
什么?
What?
这不是真的 他撒谎
That’’s not true. That’s a lie.
住手!
Stop! Stop!
过来
Come.
你住在附近吗?
You live close?
街尾
Down the street.
我一辈子都住在这条街上
Lived on this block my whole life.
-你叫什么名字? -梅布尔
-What’’s your name? -Mable.
梅布尔·肖恩
Sean.
该死
Shit.
你的父亲是瑞恩·肖恩
Your dad was Ryan Sean.
他们也是这么跟我说的
That’’s what they tell me.
他以前为我工作过
Did some work for me once upon a time.
你♥爸♥爸是个真正的硬汉
He’’s a real tough guy, your dad.
是吗?我不知道 他基本都不在我身边
Was he? I wouldn’’t know. He wasn’’t really around much.
对他身上发生的事…
I was sorry about…
我很遗憾
well, what happened to him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个社区很有趣
Neighborhood’’s funny that way.
坏事发生在一个人身上 所有人都觉得抱歉 但是…
Bad thing happens to a guy, everyone is so sorry, but…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!