你需要她的帮助
You need her assistance.
我为什么会需要她的帮助?
With what do I need her assistance?
罗伊·博伊尔马上就要走进埋伏了
Roy Boyle is about to walk directly into an ambush.
-谁在埋伏他? -拉芳丹的人
-Who’’s ambushing him? -The La Fontaines.
那拉芳丹的人 怎么知道要在哪里埋伏他?
And how exactly are the La Fontaines gonna know where to ambush him?
因为梅布尔要去告诉他们
Because Mable’’s about to tell them.
-我? -对 你
-Me? -Yes, you.
-为什么是我? -因为你是老鼠啊
-Why me? -Because you’’re the rat.
你一直在和里奇·博伊尔上♥床♥
You’’ve been sleeping with Richie Boyle.
你一直在听他说
You kept hearing him talk about
他父亲与拉芳丹家族不断升级的战争
his father’’s escalating war with the La Fontaines
你看到了机会
and you saw your chance.
你把信息卖♥♥给了拉芳丹
You sold information to La Fontaine
这样你才能离开芝加哥 远走高飞
so that you could finally get out of Chicago.
但是弗朗西斯…弗朗西斯是个偏执狂
But Francis… Francis is paranoid.
你觉得他迟早会发现你
Sooner or later, you thought he would have found you out.
所以你帮助FBI藏了窃听器
So you helped the FBI to plant a bug.
如果FBI能把博伊尔的人一网打尽
If the FBI could take down the Boyle crew,
你就没有后顾之忧了
you could get away clean.
但有一件事不在你的计划中:
But you didn’’t plan for one thing:
套装
The Outfit.
他们把窃听器的事告诉了博伊尔家族
They told the Boyles about the bug.
里奇又告诉了你
Richie told you.
你能怎么做?
What could you do?
你告诉了拉芳丹
You told La Fontaine.
希望他们能互相残杀
And hoped that they would all kill each other…
这样就不会发现你了
…before they found you.
你们有你们的手段 我有我的
You got your hustle. I got mine.
你…你♥他♥妈♥的真是老鼠?
You were, you were the fucking rat?
我这一辈子
I’’ve spent my entire life
都在看着你们这些水蛭吸这个街区的血
watching you leeches suck this neighborhood dry.
我做梦都想
I am gonna love…
坐在巴黎的咖啡馆里
sitting in a café in Paris,
在报纸上读你们葬礼的新闻
reading all about your funeral.
你偷了磁带?
You stole the tape?
不 是我偷的
No. That was me.
你一直知道我在干什么
You knew what I was doing,
但你不但没阻止我 反而还帮了我
and instead of stopping me, you helped.
-是的 -操♥你♥妈♥的
-Yes. -Fuck you.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
如果她不马上给拉芳丹家打电♥话♥…
If she doesn’’t call the La Fontaines in the next…
两分钟用之内吧
…two minutes, I’’d say,
罗伊·博伊尔就会回来 而且没找到儿子
Roy Boyle will return, having failed to find his son.
最终 他会发现里奇的尸体
Eventually, he’’ll discover Richie,
然后把我们都杀掉
and then he’’ll kill all of us.
或者 梅布尔可以告诉拉芳丹家族
Or Mable can tell the La Fontaines
在哪里埋伏他 并提议把磁带卖♥♥给他们
where to ambush him and offer to sell them the tape.
你告诉我
Now tell me,
如果罗伊·博伊尔 和他的所有高级副手今晚都死了
if Roy Boyle and all his senior lieutenants die tonight,
谁会接手他的组织?
who will be in charge of his organization?
我为那个人挡了六颗子弹
I took six bullets for that man.
他为你挡了几颗?
And how many has he taken for you?
我今天的一切都是他给我的
He made me everything that I am today.
所以今天就是你不再需要他的日子
And today is the day that you don’’t need him anymore.
你以为我会这么容易 背叛罗伊·博伊尔?
You think I’’m just gonna betray Roy Boyle that easy?
我不认为这很容易
No, I don’’t think it’s easy.
我认为选项A是:我们都死掉
I think option A is: we all die.
选项B是:
And option B is:
你接手博伊尔组织
you run the Boyle organization.
去打电♥话♥吧
Make the goddamn call.
我不在这里
I’’m not here.
拉芳丹想做笔交易
La Fontaine wants to make a deal.
现金买♥♥磁带 一小时
Tape for cash. One hour.
我不知道你会说法语
I didn’’t know you spoke French.
弗朗西斯
Francis,
你不知道的事情多了
the number of things about me that you don’’t know…
所以里奇到底怎么了?
So what the fuck really happened to Richie?
拉芳丹到了
That’’s La Fontaine.
我要躲在后面
I’’m gonna hide in the back.
你一看到钱 就给我信♥号♥♥
As soon as you peep the green, you toss me a signal.
信♥号♥♥是“数目没错” 然后…
“Count’’s right.” And then…
这个主意真是愚蠢至极
This is a stupid fucking idea.
你不给我信♥号♥♥
You don’’t toss me a signal,
我就出来无差别射击了
I’’m gonna come out firing indiscriminate-like.
今晚拉芳丹死了之后 我不仅能领导他的人
When La Fontaine dies tonight, I’’m not only leading our crew,
我还要带他们加入套装
I’’m leading them into the Outfit.
这算是我对罗伊的回报吧
It’’s the least I could do. For Roy.
他也会杀了我们
He’’s gonna kill us, too.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
这么晚还开门
You’’re open late.
我们按预约营业
Mm. We work by appointment.
这是伯林先生
This is Mr. Burling.
我不知道这地方还有这么优雅的裁缝
I didn’’t know this city had any tailors so classy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道怎么给女士做衣服吗?
You know how to make clothes for a lady?
毫无头绪
I haven’’t a clue.
真遗憾
Désolé.
我可能有些头绪
I might have an inkling.

Oh.
你们今晚一定很忙吧
I’’m guessing it’s been quite an evening for you folks.
做生意是有风险的 夫人
Hazard of the trade, madame.
磁带在谁身上?
Which one of you has my tape?
先把钱拿出来
Money first.
请把
Please.
看起来…
Looks like…
拉芳丹夫人
Madame La Fontaine,
你是想抢劫吗?
are you trying to rob us?
钱呢?
Where’’s the money?
见不到钱 我们是不会给你磁带的
We’’re not showing you the tape until we see the money.
先把磁带拿出来
Tape first.
我怎么知道上面有什么?我得先听听
How do I know what’’s on it? I’’ve gotta listen.
看起来你只能相信我们了
Well, it seems like you’’re just gonna have to trust us.
也许我们应该彼此信任
Ou, peut-être, we may be have to trust each other.
好吧
Okay.
我们做笔交易吧
Let’’s make a deal.
把钱给我 我离开
You give me the green, I’’ll walk away.
我们都活着 以后再找机会互相残杀
We all live to kill each other some other time.
你知道最让我生气的是什么吗?
You know what makes me mad?
我这辈子都在这里经营赌博生意
I’’ve been running numbers in this city my whole life.
从来没人说过一个字
But nobody said a thing.
警♥察♥ 黑帮 甚至都没人注意过
Cops, racket boys, nobody even noticed.
直到我们开始真正赚钱了
Until the second we started making real money.
老天啊 这座该死的城市
Mon Dieu,this fucking city.
从第一天起 像我这样的人 像那位英国朋友这样的人
Since day one, people like me, people like our English friend,
我们来到这里 白手起家
we come here and we make something of ourselves.
然后只要我们变得足够强大
And then right as soon as we get big enough,
你们这些狗东西就出现了
you connardsshow up
梳着大背头
with your hair slicked back,
鞋子擦得闪闪发亮
shoes all shiny,
把我们的一切都抢走
and you snatch it away.
就像个被宠坏的孩子 宁愿把自己的玩具砸烂
Like a spoiled child who’’d rather break his own toys
也不能让别人玩
than watch somebody else play with them.
所以我得承认
So I will admit to a…
刚才我很满意
satisfaction earlier
刚才在霍尔斯特街31号♥
at 31st and Halsted
我用枪指着罗伊·博伊尔的脑袋
when I put a gun to Roy Boyle’’s head
眼睁睁看着他死掉
and watched him die as he’’d lived.
遇到我真是他不走运
Sorry he ever met me.
夫人
Madame,
你不用怕这个人
you have nothing to fear from this man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!