妈的!
Fuck!
操!
Fuck!
把镊子给我
Get my, get my tweezers.
剪刀
Scissors.
在这里剪断
Cut that.
好的
All right.
把他翻过来
Turn him over.
小心点
Careful, careful.
好孩子
Good boy.
剪刀
Scissors.
他会没事的
He’’ll be okay.
你和里奇待在这里等老板
Stay here with Richie, wait for the boss.
你要走了?
You’’re leaving?
我会回来的
I’’ll be back.
带里奇少爷一起走吧
Take Master Richie with you.
现在这里是最安全的地方了
This is the safest place right now.
至少把那个东西带走吧
Please, at least take that-that thing with you.
外面难搞的人太多了
Too many hard boys out there.
你们一直是我忠实的顾客
You-You’’ve been loyal customers.
我的生意仰赖你们支持
I depend upon you.
我从来没有过问过你们的生意 一次也没有
Not once, not once have I ever asked about your business.
我不会妄加评判的
I don’’t, I don’t judge.
我只是不想卷进你们的事情里
I just don’’t want to be involved in whatever it is you do.
英国人 你很清楚我们是干什么的
English, you know exactly what it is that we do.
不 先生 我什么都不知道
No, sir, I-I actually don’’t know anything.
我不知道那是什么
I don’’t know what that is.
不知道为什么所有人都在找它
I don’’t know why all these gentlemen are looking for it.
如果他们找上门来 我没办法
And if they come here, I won’’t be able
打消他们的疑虑
to placate their suspicions.
我帮不上忙 只会添麻烦的
I’’m useless to you. I’’m a liability.
我只想一个人待着
I… I only just want to be left alone.
但你不是一个人 英国人
But you’’re not alone, English.
不管你愿不愿意 现在都是这个家庭的一员了
Like it or not, now you’’re part of the family.
这盘磁带是窃听录音
This is a tape from a bug.
拜托 别说了
Oh, please, stop.
这是联邦调查局搞出来的新玩意儿
Some new gizmo the Feds came up with.
像留声机一样 能录音
Records sound, like a Victrola.
但是这个能藏起来 因为它的大小只有….
But you can hide it, ‘’cause it’’s only the size of a…
你明白的
Oh, you get it.
胡佛的小子们在我们地盘 放了一个窃听器
The Hoover boys planted their bug in one of our spots.
但他们不知道
But what they don’’t know
我们在高层有朋友
is that we have friends in high places.
能给我们弄来一盘拷贝录音
Friends who could do things like smuggle us a copy of the tape.
但我还没来得及听
But before I could listen to it,
拉芳丹的人就冲了上来
La Fontaine’’s crew rolls up on us.
我们正在针对他们制定行动 如果他们拿到了磁带
See, we’’re making moves on them, and if they get the tape,
就知道该怎么反击了
then they’’ll know how to hit back.
所有人都想要这东西
Everybody wants this thing.
扔掉不就行了
So throw it away.
有人一直在向拉芳丹传递我们的消息
Somebody’’s been ratting us out to La Fontaine.
有人…
Now, somebody…
帮联邦调查局给我们装了窃听器
helped the Feds get a bug on us.
只要听了这个
If we can listen to this thing,
就知道他们把窃听器藏在哪儿了
then we’’ll know where it was planted. Boom.
如果我今晚能找到播放磁带的机器
If I can find a machine to play this tape tonight,
老鼠就见不到明天的太阳
the rat don’’t wake up tomorrow.
你的朋友博伊尔先生三小时后到这里
Your friend, Mr. Boyle, will be here in three hours.
除了我和老大之外 不能让任何人碰它
Nobody but me or the big man touches this.
-要是警♥察♥来了怎么办? -摆脱他们
-What if the police come? -Get rid of ‘’em.
要是其他先生来了怎么办?
What if these other gentlemen come?
摆脱他们!
Get rid of ‘’em!
如果等我回来的时候
‘’Cause if I get back
这盘磁带不在原位…
and that tape isn’’t sitting right there…
欢迎加入这个大家庭
Welcome to the family.
里奇少爷
Master Richie.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你觉得我感觉怎么样?
Fuck you. How you think I’’m feeling?
不舒服
Unwell.
听着 呃…
Listen, uh…
英国人 我得谢谢你
English, I want to thank you.
你救了我的命 所以…
You saved my life, so…
我不觉得这是我的功劳 先生
I don’’t know that I did, sir.
不不不
No, no, no.
我来的时候糟糕透了
Came to you in a bad moment.
你是个靠得住的人
You were a stand-up guy.
要水吗?
Water?

Sure.
好的
Yeah.
弗朗西斯在哪里?
Where’’s Francis?
他说他要想办法播放你们的磁带
He, he said he had to find a way to play your tape.
什么意思 他走了?
What do you mean, he left?
好像是播放磁带能让他知道
Uh, something about how playing the tape would tell him, uh,
老鼠是谁
who the rat is.
你们是这么说的吧?
That’’s what you call it, isn’’t it?
-“老鼠”? -嗯
-A rat? -Hmm.
这是弗朗西斯告诉你的?
Francis told you that?

Mm.
他不是那种会胡说八道的人
He’’s just not usually the type to get blabby.
好吧 看来今晚很难熬了
Well, it sounds like it’’s been a long night.
-对于我们所有人都是如此 -对啊
-For us all. -Yeah.
慢点儿喝
S-Slowly with that.
我知道
I got it.
谁会对你们家做这种事?
Who would do such a thing to your family?
你父亲对这个社区付出了这么多
After everything your father’’s done for this neighborhood.
我爸就是这个社区
My pops is this fucking neighborhood.
确实
Indeed.
我刚到芝加哥的时候
When I first came to Chicago,
身上只有一把剪刀
all I had to me name was a set of shears.
你父亲… 你知道他是我第一个顾客吗?
Your father, did you know he was my very first customer?
第一个
Very first.
嗯 我记得
Yeah, I remember that.
-是吗? -嗯
-Do you? -Yeah.
老爸很兴奋
Pops was excited.
他 呃…
He, uh…
有一天他回到家 跟我们说
came home one day saying, you know,
“镇上来了一位新裁缝”
“There’’s a new tailor in town.”
-是吗? -对 “从英国来得”
-Did he? -Yeah, “Right from England.”
然我觉得非常温暖
It was a very warm welcome, I tell you.
是啊
Yeah.
我很感激
Much appreciated.
我爸就喜欢那些漂亮的东西
Pops loves all that fancy stuff, you know.
-对 他很有品位 -嗯
-He does. He’’s got good taste. -Mm-hmm.
我第一次打领带就是他教我的
You know that he… he taught me how to tie a tie
我那时候四岁
for the first time when I was four.
-不是吧 -嗯
-No. -Mm-hmm.
四岁?
Four?
他是怎么说的来着?
What was he always saying? Uh…
“孩子 打好领带是人生的第一步”
“A well-tied tie is the, uh, first serious step in life, kid.”
之类的话
Some shit like that.
-王尔德(音同“疯狂”) -你也觉得是疯话吧?
-Wilde. -Mm, fucking crazy, right?
我是说他是引用
No, that’’s a quote.
奥斯卡·王尔德
Oscar Wilde.
我没听说过他
Yeah, I don’’t know him.
不过这可能就是爸爸喜欢你的原因
But see, that’’s probably why my pops likes you, though.
他喜欢引用那些高层次人的屁话
You know, he’’s into all that quoting fancy people shit.
你觉得是谁?
So, who do you think it is?
什么是谁?
Who do I think is who?
那个背叛了你家族的犹大
This Judas who’’s betrayed your family.
我不知道
I don’’t know.
你这么聪明的年轻人
I’’ll wager a clever young man like yourself

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!