Home 惊悚电影 誓不低头(2022)

誓不低头(2022)

0
誓不低头(2022)

肯定已经有所怀疑了
must have some suspicions.
可能是某个跟家族关系密切 但又算不上家人的
Someone close to the family, perhaps, but, but not family.
我有话要告诉你 里奇少爷
I have something I need to tell you, Master Richie.
说吧
Okay.
我觉得很难受
I feel terrible.
我从没想过
I-I never imagined
事情会变得如此失控
things would get so out of control.
任何人都可能受到伤害 更不用说你自己了
That anyone would be harmed, much less yourself,
或者你的父亲 但愿这不会发生
or… or, God forbid, your father.
但…
But…
你到底在说什么 英国人?
The fuck are you talking about, English?
我…我必须告诉你…
I… I have to tell…
我必须告诉你…
I have to tell you…
快说吧
Spit it out.
我是老鼠
I’’m the rat.
我一直在向你们的敌人出♥售♥消息
I’’ve been selling information to your enemies.
我让联邦调查局
And I let the Federal Bureau of Investigation
安装了窃听器…就在这里
plant their bug… here.
我的妈呀 你演得真像
Holy shit, you had me.
我他妈的都要信了
You fucking had me.
我差点儿打死你
I almost fucking shot you.
我感觉到了
I felt it.
我把你逗笑了
I made you laugh.
这事儿可太不适合开玩笑了
It’’s a hell of a thing to joke about.
但这是最好的药
Well, it’’s the best medicine, you know.
真是
It is.
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine, huh?
你是老鼠?
You… the rat?
等一下
Wait a minute.
你这是什??么意思?
What do you mean by that?
什么叫我是什么意思?
What do you mean, what do I mean?
你不可能是老鼠
You couldn’’t be the rat.
我绝对可以当老鼠
I absolutely could be the rat.
-根本不可能 -为什么?
-Not a chance. -Why not?
为什么? 看看你
Why? ‘’Cause look at you.
我怎么了?
What about me?
你不行
Nah, uh-uh.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个裁缝
You’’re just a fucking tailor.
我不是裁缝
I’’m not a tailor.
我是一个剪裁师
I’’m a cutter.
-抱歉 -裁缝是缝纽扣、锁裤边的
-Sorry. -A tailor sews on buttons and hems trousers.
只要拿上针线练15分钟 任何人都能当裁缝
Anyone with a needle and thread and 15 minutes can be a tailor.
我学习了几十年才成为剪裁师
I studied for decades to be a cutter.
我在街上当过剪裁师
I used to cut on the Row.
-什么“街上”? -萨维尔街
-Fuck is “the Row”? -Savile Row.
在哪啊 北艾迪生?
Where’’s that, North Addison?
在伦敦
It’’s in London.
那条四百米的街道
A quarter of a mile in which
集中了世界上最顶级的服装业匠人
the greatest craftsmen in the world all ply their trade.
我当了很多年的学徒 然后他们才允许我
I apprenticed there for years before they allowed me…
开自己的店
…to open my own shop.
-那你为什么来这里? -战争
-Why’’d you come here, then? -The war.
怎么 德国鬼子把你们那里炸了?
What, Krauts bomb your place?
比他们更恐怖 它们叫“蓝色牛仔裤”
Worse. They’’re called blue jeans.
战争结束后
After the war,
英国的非常萧条
things were quite poor in England.
没有多少人买♥♥得起做工精良的东西
Not a lot of men could afford well-made things,
所以这些蓝色牛仔裤风靡一时
so these blue jeans became all the rage.
时代变了 伙计
Well, times change, pal.
蓝色牛仔裤是现在的流行趋势
Blue jeans are the fashion now.
你们的詹姆斯·迪安拍了一部片子 (注:美国演员 主演过《伊甸之东》)
This James Dean of yours makes one picture
蓝色牛仔裤就变成时尚了
and blue jeans are the fashion.
然后他会再拍一部
Soon he’’ll make another,
又会有别的东西流行起来
something else will become popular.
这些时髦的东西不会长久的
These fashionable things, they don’’t last.
我做的东西
The things I make,
-比如你身上的西装… -嗯
-like that suit of yours… -Mm.
…是永恒的经典
…it’’s timeless.
你觉得英国那些时髦的家伙
So you thought that a bunch of fancy-pants in England
不会欣赏更美好的东西
couldn’’t appreciate the finer things,
所以你就跑芝加哥来了?
so you came to Chicago?
你一定是爱死我们的热狗了
Wow. You must fucking love Red Hots.
我来到这个地方 是因为这里没有负担着…
I came to a place that isn’’t weighed down…
…..痛苦的历史
…with bitter history.
而且
And, yes,
热狗确实很好吃
Red Hots are delicious.
希望你表哥没事
I do hope your cousin’’s all right.
我表哥?
My cousin?
-他怎么样? -醒了
-How is he? -Awake.
但是…
But…
弗朗西斯不是我表哥
Francis ain’’t my goddamn cousin.
不是吗?
He’’s not?
但是什么?
But what?
他怎么了?
What’’s the matter with him?
直说吧
Come on, spit it out.
我爸能认出街上最凶的杂种狗
My pops can see the mangiest mutt on the street,
只要他的牙齿够锋利
and if he’’s got teeth sharp enough,
就能跟我们在一张桌子上吃饭
he’’ll be eating with us at the dinner table.
他失血过多
He’’s lost a lot of blood.
可能脑子有点不太清醒
He’’s probably light in the head.
弗朗西斯怎么说的?他到底去哪了?
Where did Francis say he was going exactly?
你不会觉得他跟这个有关系吧?
Oh, no, you can’’t think he has anything to do with this.
我不该说里奇少爷的坏话
It’’s not my place to speak ill of Master Richie,
但他一直在谈论你提到的那只老鼠
but he keeps going on about this rat you mentioned.
老鼠怎么了?
What about the rat?
他之前说过 他是负责揪出老鼠的人
He said before, he was the one looking for the rat.
如果他本人就是老鼠 那他为什么还要自告奋勇
Why would he place himself in charge of looking for the rat
负责找出老鼠呢?
if he was the rat himself?
所以他跟你说了这么多
So he told you all that,
却没说他要去哪里?
but he didn’’t tell you where he was going?
他说 “我知道谁是老鼠
“I know who the rat is,” he says.
弗朗西斯还以为能骗过我呢”
“Francis thinks he can pull one over on me.”
-谁?我? -这个嘛
-Who, me? -Well.
他一直在摆弄你的手提箱
He keeps fiddling with your briefcase.
-他把手提箱怎么了? -没怎么
-What did he do to the case? -Nothing.
他把手提箱留在了那里
He left the case in there.
如果我是老鼠…
If I was the rat…
…虽然我使出浑身解数 都没能说服你我是老鼠…
…and try as I might, I can’’t seem to convince you that I am…
…但如果我是 我会直接把它烧掉
…well, I’’d want to burn that thing straightaway.
所以你不用担心你的朋友弗朗西斯
So, you see, you’’ve nothing to fear from your friend Francis.
他是家人
He’’s family.
几乎是家人
Well, almost.
我一直没离开他
I haven’’t left him.
除了现在
Till now.
英国人 去开门
English, get the door.
里奇
Richie.
你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
感觉棒极了
Oh, I’’m just peachy, yeah.
你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
我又没有中枪
I didn’’t get shot in the stomach earlier,
所以挺好的
so, you know, not bad.
真幸运 是吧?
Lucky, isn’’t it?
那么多子弹飞来飞去 但是那帮拉芳丹的家伙
All those bullets flying around, but the La Fontaines,
连一枪都没打中你 嗯?
they didn’’t land a single one on you, hmm?
不是幸运 里奇 是…
Not luck, Richie. It’’s, um…
…是技术
…it’’s skill.
大概是我动作太慢了
I guess I was too slow.
你去哪儿了?
So where you been?
打了几个电♥话♥
Made some calls.
去了一件欠我们人情的音响店
I checked in with a hi-fi shop, owes us a favor.