Home 惊悚电影 誓不低头(2022)

誓不低头(2022)

0
誓不低头(2022)

绿龙的赌博生意?
Ah, the numbers game at the Green Dragon?
绿龙再也没有赌博生意了
There ain’’t no more numbers game at the Green Dragon.
现在成了一团温暖的篝火
Now it’’s a nice warm bonfire.
芝加哥最勇敢的小伙子们 正拿着喷水枪到处乱跑呢
Couple of Chicago’’s bravest running around with squirt pistols.
-让他们忙一点是好事 -里奇在哪?
-Glad you’’re keeping them busy. -Where’’s Richie?
我以为他跟你在一起呢
Oh, I… I thought he was with you.
-他为什么会跟我在一起? -呃 他…
-Why would he be with me? -Well, he…
他出去找你了
he-he went out to find you.
找我?为什么?
Find me? Why?
你也知道里奇的脾气
Hey, you know how Richie is.
你让我儿子肚子里装着子弹离开这里?
You let my son walk out of here with a marble in his gut?
我让他?
Let him?
里奇想做的事谁也拦不了
You know, Richie does what Richie does, right?
所以我才派你保护他
That’’s why you’re there to protect him.
他当时挺好的 英国人给他缝了针
Well, he was doing okay. E-English here patched him up.
告诉老板你做了什么
Tell the boss what you did.
我做了能做的一切
I did, I did what I could.
然后里奇就从这里溜走了?
And then Richie just strolled out of here?
你…他能自己走路
Well, you… yeah, he walked on two feet
对 他就离开了
and, uh, yeah, he left.
好吧 拿上磁带 我们去找他
Okay. Grab the tape and let’’s go find him.
里奇把磁带拿走了
Richie took it with.
不好意思 我是不是听错了?
I’’m sorry, I think I misheard you.
他说他会把磁带拿给你
Well, he said he was gonna bring you the tape.
他让我留在这里
He told me to stay here.
你没想过你应该跟他一起去吗?
You didn’’t think maybe you should’’ve gone with him?
那可是里奇啊 老大
It’’s Richie, boss.
他…
He…
他有事要做
Right? The man has something to prove,
所以我认为在这种情况下
and I figured the best thing in this situation
我最好留在这里 万一你来了呢
was to stay right here in, uh, in case you turned up.
你认为错了
You figured wrong.
他到底去哪了?
Where exactly did he go?
他没告诉我具体地方
Well, he didn’’t give me an itinerary.
电♥话♥?
Phone?
我是罗伊 里奇在吗?
It’’s Roy. Is Richie there?
那就去看看 马上去
Well, then go check. Now.
你确定?他整晚都没去过?
You’’re positive? He hasn’’t been there all night?
那跟我们北区的朋友打听下 我等你消息
Well, check with our North Side friends. I’’ll wait.
该死
Damn it.
好的 我在裁缝店
All right. I’’m at the tailor’s.
每15分钟给我打一次电♥话♥ 告诉我最新情况
I want you to call me back here every 15 minutes with an update.
明白吗?
You understand?
每一刻钟
Every quarter hour.

Uh-huh.

Uh-huh.
一切都好吗 老板?
Everything good, boss?
没有一件事是好的
Not a single thing is good.
我儿子不见了 磁带也不见了
My boy is missing, the tape is missing,
街上到处都是警♥察♥
and there are more blue boys on those streets
比圣帕特里克节游♥行♥的时候还多
than at the St. Paddy’’s Day Parade.
-那就按你说的 我们去找他吧 -去哪儿找?
Let’’s go find him, like you said. -Where?
到处找
Everywhere.
我跟你一样 都不想让他在外面晃
Hey, I don’’t like him being out there any more than you do.
而且英国人今晚帮的忙已经够多了
And, uh, English here’’s done enough.
该让他回家了
We should, uh… we should let him head home.
对 好吧
Yeah, all right.
但是你要自己去找
But just you.
如果里奇在我们的地方出现
If Richie shows up at any of our spots,
他们会打往这里打电♥话♥ 所以我留在这里
they’’ll call here, so I’’m staying here.
老板 如果我一个人去…
Boss, if I go alone, um…
有什么问题吗 弗朗西斯?
You got a problem, Francis?
没问题
No. No problem.
你留在这里 我去找里奇
You stay here and I’’ll… I’’ll go find Richie.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
把我儿子带回来
Bring my boy back to me.
今晚可难熬了
It’’s gonna be a long night.
大部分日子都这样 先生
They usually are, sir.
几年前
Some years ago,
一位顾客走进我的店 他身上的西装
a customer comes into my shop with a suit,
不是我做的
not one of mine.
顾客说 上衣太大了
The customer says, “The jacket, it’’s too big.”
确实
It is.
我说 问题是双肩的剪裁
“The problem,” I say, “is the shoulders.”
但顾客说 不 他喜欢肩部的样子
But the customer says, no, he likes the shoulders.
问题是袖子
The problem is the sleeves.
我们来来回♥回♥地讨论
We go back and forth.
最后 客户说 “这是我的钱
Finally, the customer says, “It’’s my money,
所以我说了算 剪袖子”
and I’’m telling you, cut the sleeves.”
那我该怎么办?
So what do I do?
我说“是 先生” 然后我剪了肩膀
I say, “Yes, sir,” and then I cut the shoulders.
后来顾客回来试穿西装
The customer, he comes back, tries on his suit.
“完美” 他说
“It’’s perfect,” he says.
“这就是我想要的效果”
“That’’s exactly what I asked for.”
这些都是你在萨维尔街学的?
You learn how to do all this on the Row?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你在街上的时候也有这个吗?
You get these on the Row, too?
抱歉
My apologies.
我当学徒时用的就是这把剪刀
I trained on these shears.
我的每一次剪裁 用的都是这把剪刀
Every cut I’’ve made, I made with these shears.
我来芝加哥时就只带了它
They’’re all I brought with me when I came to Chicago.
-你拿去看吧 -不用了
-Please. -No, no, no, no.
拿去看吧
Oh, no, please. Please.
你从没跟我说过为什么离开英国
You never told me why you left England.
英国被袭击了
It was under attack.
纳粹?
Ah, Nazis?
比他们更恐怖
Worse.
它们被叫“蓝色牛仔裤”
They’’re called blue jeans.
我知道想要有所作为是什么感觉
I know what it’’s like to try to make something of yourself.
是的
Yes.
只有你和你信赖的工具
Just you and your trusted tools.
比如…
For example…
我用这东西杀人
I use this thing here to kill.
我都不知道自己杀了多少
I don’’t even know how many people.
好吧
All right.
你有你的工具 我有我的 给你
You got your tools, I got mine. Here.
看一看
Take a look.
我以前读到过一些文章
I read something once
说区分人类和猴子的标志
about how the thing that separates
就是会不会使用工具 你相信吗?
man from monkeys is tools. Do you believe all that?
进化论这一套
Evolution?
我也说不清
I don’’t know.
但我知道人类对于如何使用自己的工具
But I do know that a man has a choice in this world
是可以选择的
about how he uses his tools.
可以破坏 也可以建造
He can destroy or he can build.
你认为我做的是破坏
And you think I destroy.
但我建造了忠诚
But, no, with this, I’’ve built loyalty.
我建造了一个队伍 一个社区
I have built a crew. I’’ve built a neighborhood.
至于我不得不杀掉的那些人…
And the men I’’ve had to kill…
你剪裁布料做裤子的时候
…well, you have to toss away a few scraps, don’’t you,
总得扔掉些废布头 对吗?
when you’’re cutting a pair of pants?
你听说过“套装”吗?
Have you ever heard of the Outfit?
我就是做衣服的 所以…
Well, I make clothes, so…
不是那种套装
Oh, n-not that kind of outfit.
是一个组织
It’’s an organization.
什么组织 扶轮社那种? (注:创立于芝加哥的服务性组织)
What, like the Rotary Club?
你听说过阿尔·卡彭吗? (注:绰号♥疤面 芝加哥犯罪集团联合创始人和老大)
Maybe you’’ve heard of Al Capone?
嗯 我听说过他
Him I’’ve heard of.
对 组织就是他成立的
Yeah. He started it.
-扶轮社? -套装
-The Rotary Club? -The Outfit.