Home 惊悚电影 誓不低头(2022)

誓不低头(2022)

0
誓不低头(2022)

嘘!
Shh!
-那些混♥蛋♥! -闭嘴
– Motherfuckers! – Quiet.
-他们死定了! -小声点
Fucking dead! -Quiet.
后退
Yeah, back up, back up.
-怎么回事? -这里还有别人吗?
-What’’s going on? -Is anybody else here?
先生们 我不想惹麻烦
Please, sirs, I don’’t want any trouble.
这里还有别人吗?
Is anybody else here?
没有 先生
No, no, no, sir.
好 去后面的房♥间
All right, back room.
快点
Move, move, move. Come on.
走吧
Let’’s go.
有我们呢 不用担心
We got ya. Don’’t worry.
走吧 英国人
Come on, English.
好了
All right.
-好了 -妈的
-All right. -Shit, shit.
-把他的外套拿走 快点 -该死
-All right, get the coat, get the coat. Come on. -Shit.
操!
Fuck!
妈的
Shit.
过来 帮我把他托上来
Come on, help me lift him.
快点
Come on.
好了
All right.
妈的
Fuck.

Fuck.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck. Shit.

Fuck.
-操 -拿点儿布来
-Fuck. -Grab some of that fabric,
按在他的伤口上
hold it, hold it up here against the wound.
操!太他妈的疼了
Ah! Fuck! Fucking hurts!
你肚子上有个洞 当然疼了
It hurts because there’’s a hole in your stomach.
你还记得为什么肚子上有个洞吗?
Do you remember why there’’s a hole in your stomach?
你的肚子上有个洞 是因为在那里
There’’s a hole in your stomach because back there,
你应该开枪的时候却呆住了
when it was time for you to pull the trigger, you froze.
-操♥死♥你 -等会儿再操♥我♥吧
-Fuck you. -Yeah, fuck me later.
先闭上嘴
Right now, shut up.
英国人 你给我听仔细了
English, I need you to listen carefully.
外面有一千个警♥察♥
There are a thousand blue boys out there
在找这东西 如果他们找到了 我就开枪
hunting for this, and if they find it, I start shooting.
明白?更糟糕的是
You follow? Making matters worse,
外面还有一千个小混混
there are a thousand racket boys out there
也在找它 如果他们找到了
hunting for it, too, and if they find it,
那他们会开枪 明白了?
they start shooting. You follow?
-我觉得他听明白了 -闭嘴
-I think he fucking gets it. -Shut up.
给我说一遍
Let me hear it.
有一千人找那个 手提箱
Uh, there’’s, there’s a thousand people looking for that briefcase.
最安全的方法 就是不让他们找到
It would be safest all around if none of ‘’em get it.
不错
Good man.
按紧了
Keep the pressure on.
妈的
Fuck.
你要打给我爸吗?
Are you calling my pops?
喂 混♥蛋♥!
Hey, prick!
操♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucking prick. Fuck.
老板 拉芳丹的人突袭了我们
Boss, the La Fontaines jumped us.
他们所有人都等在那里
The whole crew was waiting.
他们知道我们什么时候到
They knew when we were gonna be there… –
-操 -知道我们手上有什么
-Fuck. -…they knew what we had with us,
知道我们在哪里
they knew where we were.
我不是早就说了有内鬼吗?
What have I been saying about a rat?
我跟你说了
I told you.
对 嗯 不 还在我们手上
Yeah, yeah. No, no, we still have it.
没有 我和里奇 跑到附近最安全的地方了
Uh, no, Richie and I ran to the safest place nearby.
裁缝店
Tailor’’s shop.
对 里奇中了一枪
And, uh, yeah, Richie took a marble.
他最近是不可能生龙活虎的了 不过他会没事的
Yeah, well, he, he’’s not gonna be playing for the Cubs anytime soon, but he-he’’ll, he’ll be okay.
我…他会没事的
I… He’’ll be okay.
你要派医生来吗?
You want to send the doc anyway?
我们可以过去
Well, w-we, we can come.
现在?
Now?
拉芳丹的人可都盯着呢 这就是开战了
All of La Fontaine’’s spots? That’’s war.
好吧 那就是正式开战日了
Then I guess it’’s D-Day.
-他怎么说? -听着 哥们儿
-Fuck he say? -Listen to me, pal.
没人知道医生在哪里
Nobody knows where the doc is.
老爹会亲自过来
Pops is gonna come down here himself,
但是需要一点时间
but it’’s gonna take a while.
“一点时间”是多久?
What the f… fuck is a while?
-带我回家 -老爹让我们在这里等着
-Take me home. -Pops says wait here.
等你肚子里有子弹的时候 你可以在这里等
When you got marbles in your belly, you can stay, all right?
我要回家
-I’’m leaving. -Hey, hey.
我肚子里确实有过子弹 还记得吗?
I’’ve had marbles in my belly, remember?
六枪 去你♥妈♥的♥!
Six shots. Fuck you!
你为我工作 我说了
You work for me, and I’’m saying
带我回家!
take me the fuck home!
我为你父亲工作
I work for your father,
你父亲让我们留在这里
and your father says we stay put.
妈的…
Motherfuck…
操!
Fuck!
他需要医生
He needs a doctor.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, you think?
-操! -在这里
– Fuck! – Down here.
-快点! -嘘!
– Move, move! – Shh!
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking prick.
-他失血太多了 -按紧点
-He’’s losing too much blood. -Push harder.
伤口需要缝合
The wound needs to be sealed.
你现在又成医生了?
Oh, are you a doctor now, too?
-我参加过战争 -就你这把年纪?
-I was in the war. -At your age?
另一场战争
The other war.
让我看看
Let me see.
子弹射穿了
Yeah, the marble went through.
我也参加过战争 但不是海外那种
I’’ve been in a war, too, just not the overseas kind.
必须止血 得送他去医院
We have to stop this bleeding. He needs a hospital.
给他缝合
Sew him up.
什么?
What?
你这里肯定有针线吧
You got a needle and thread around here someplace.
-不是医用的 -给他缝合
-Not that kind. -Sew him up.
我不会 我不知道怎么缝合
I can’’t. I don’t know how.
缝合皮肤跟做裁缝不一样…
Sewing skin is not the same…
给他缝合
Sew him up.
如果他内出血…
If he’’s bleeding internally…

Fuck.

Shh.
该死
Fuck.
他妈的
Fuck.
妈的…他在干什么?
What… the fuck is he doing?
给你治疗 别动
He’’s fixing you up. Stay still.
绝对不行
No fucking way, he isn’’t.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们应该 呃 我们可以…
I think we should, uh, we-we can, um…
快点 动作利索点
Go on, do it quick.
…想出一个不同的计划 对吧?
…come up with a different plan, yeah?

Shh.
其实我现在还好
Actually, I think I’’m good.
按住他
Hold him.
-不行 -操
-Nuh-uh. -Fuck.
如果我跑了 你可以来追我
If I run away, you can run after me,
抓住我 然后杀了我
catch me and murder me then.
-你的手最好稳一点 -滚远点…
-Keep your hands steady. -Get the fuck…
你们俩都离我远点
fuck away from me, both of you.
好了 来吧
Right, come on.
把他往那边拉
Pull him this way.
啊 操!
Ow! Fuck!
再来一针
One more.