苏利 考虑一下行吗
All right, Sully, you think about it.
好吗
All right?
巴格西
Bugs.
墨菲 过来
Murph, come here.
你们大无畏的船长比利·泰恩
Here comes your fearless leader, Captain Billy Tyne.
看来大船长要发布坏消息
I got a feeling skipper’s coming to give us bad news.
这位女士既漂亮又聪明啊
Lady’s not only pretty, she’s smart.
我们要出海了
Yeah, we’re going back out.
我说什么来着
What’d I tell you?
-什么时候 -几天后
– When? – A few days.
“几天”是两天
“Few” means two?
没错 两天
Two days is right.
船长 我们刚回来
Skip, we just got back in.
谁不想去 打个电♥话♥就别人会去
You don’t want your site, a replacement’s a call away.
跟不跟我去随便
Join me, don’t join me.
本季”盖尔号♥”还可以再跑一趟
There’s time for one last shot. The “Andrea Gail” will take it.
这次我保证会捕到很多鱼
This time I promise you, we’ll come back with a shitload of fish.
失陪了 各位
Excuse me, men, madam.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要告诉他见他的鬼吧
I’m gonna tell him to stick his head up his ass.
我倒要听听
I’d like to hear that.
听什么
Hear what?
听你跟他说见他鬼吧
I’d like to hear you tell him to stick it up his ass.
去呀
Go on, Bob.
下次回来我也这么跟他说
Yeah, that’s just how I’ll tell him as soon as we get back.
你这混♥蛋♥
You’re a bastard.
我为什么要爱你 鲍比
Why? Why do I even love you?
有答案告诉我也许我用得着
When you get the answer, tell me. I could use it myself.
-因为我有本事 -说的容易
– Get laid, Bugsy. – Easy for you to say.
上楼去
Go on up there.
别和我犯同样的错误
Don’t make the same mistake I did.
你又要走了
You’re going away again?
是啊
Yeah.
带我一起去
Take me with you.
过来
Come here.
别去了 鲍比
Go back, Bobby.
回去做以前的工作
Go back to what you did before.
-焊船体包装鳕鱼修理索具 -我♥干♥烦了
– Pack cod, repair tackle. – I’m sick of that.
那些工作安全 薪水不错
It’s safe and it pays.
还不够
Not enough.
我保证最后一次
Just one more time. I promise.
我要再试一次 我们需要钱
I have to try it again. We need the money, baby.
永远为了钱
Money. It’s always about the money.
我找了离婚律师 还有一屁♥股♥债
Well, I got a divorce lawyer, a mountain of debt.
你有两个的孩子我们要争过来
And there’s your two kids. You gotta get them back.
你会爱他们吗
Do you think you’ll love them?
他们是你的孩子 不是吗
They’re yours, aren’t they?
美人
Hey, beautiful.
我请你喝一杯
Buy you a drink?
我面前有两杯了 不用
Seeing as I got two in front of me, I don’t think so.
我不善于观察 对吗
I’m not very observant, am I?
我感觉到了 还有很多其他事
I got a feeling, yeah, along with a lot of other things.
咱们重新开始吧
Why don’t we start over?
知道什么最配你 我
You know what would look good on you? Me.
不好笑
No good?
喝酒吧 你没那么糟
Have a drink. It’s not that bad.
谢谢 敬倒霉鬼
Thank you. Here’s to crime.
你真可悲
You’re pathetic.
你还想当渔夫吗
You still want to be a fisherman?
谁说我想当渔夫
Who told you I wanted to be a fisherman?
你说想和我一起去
You want to come with me.
我想和你在一起可我不想当渔夫
I want to come with you, but I don’t want to be a fisherman.
知道吗 儿子
You know, buddy…
将来妈妈会给你找个新爸爸
…one of these days your mom’s gonna find you a new dad.
我不想要新爸爸
I don’t want a new dad.
我很抱歉可是
I’m sorry.
你妈妈不能永远一个人过日子
Your mom can’t sit around by herself all the time.
她不是一个人过日子
She isn’t sitting around.
那人肯定是个好人
I’m sure he’s a good guy.
你妈看上的一定是好人
I know your mom wouldn’t take up with anybody but a good guy.
知道吗 儿子
And you know, buddy…
重要的是你和妈妈过得幸福
the most important thing is that you and Mommy are happy.
我们能不能谈点别的
Can we talk about something else now?
我也想你 儿子
I miss you too, buddy.
非常非常想
I miss you so damn much.
你叫什么名字来着
What’d you say your name was again?
艾琳 很难记吗
Irene. Is that so tough?
对不起
I’m sorry. Listen.
我能不能送你回家
Could I maybe take you home?
恐怕不行
I don’t think so.
我来这里想看比赛 却跟一个叫巴格西的男人喝醉
I came to watch the game. Instead I got schnockered with Bugsy.
-巴格西代表什么 -迈克尔
– What does Bugsy stand for anyway? – Michael.
这名字不错 为什么不用
That’s a nice name. Why don’t you use it?
因为大家叫惯了巴格西
Because people know me as Bugsy.
我得走了明天还有事
I’m gonna shove off now. Big day tomorrow.
我能不能送你
I can’t take you home?
用手推车送
What, in a wheelbarrow?
你们船员买♥♥不起车
Crew guys like you never have cars.
别这样 我也有自尊的
Lay off. I got feelings too.
在哪 在你裤裆里
Where, down in your pants?
天哪 你没激♥情♥吗
Jesus, lady, where’s the passion in your life?
在家里的床上
Home in bed.
一个6岁一个8岁
One of them’s 6, the other one’s 8.
看得出他们是幸运的孩子
All I can say is, there’s some lucky kids.
他们有个好妈妈
They got a wonderful mother.
你不是拿我开心吧
You’re not messing with me, are you?
我没时间后天我们要出海了
Haven’t got time. We’re going out in two days.
我很遗憾 迈克尔 我得走啦
Well, I’m sorry to hear that, Michael.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你要去哪 这个送给你
– Where you going? – Have these.
-谢谢 -再见
– Thank you. – See you.
再见
– Bye, Ethel. – See you.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
一股防晒霜味 就是说
I smell Coppertone.
有漂亮鼻子的琳达船长
That means that Captain Linda Greenlaw…
就在我的操舵室里
a lady vain about her nose, is in my wheelhouse.
是夏威夷防晒油
Make that Hawaiian Tropic.
至少鼻子没有说错
At least I got the nose right.
你的人在装鱼饵和食品
Your guys are loading bait and groceries.
-你又要出海 -疲劳奋战
– You doing a turnaround? – No rest for the weary.
又来了 你的职业道德
There you go. Flaunting your work ethic.
我没有职业道德只有工作
I don’t have a work ethic. I just have work.
我必须赶上你
If I’m gonna catch up to you.
我喜欢看你研究海图
I love to watch you study charts.
为什么
Why?
因为你全能背下来
You know them all by heart.
今天什么日子你拿我开心
What’s special about today that you’re blowing smoke up my ass?
我以为是在暗送秋波
I thought I’d make a pass.
我在找个人跟我一起回缅因州
You see, I’m looking for a guy to come home to Maine with me…
买♥♥幢房♥子生几个孩子
buy a house and raise kids.
然后你和那个人干什么
What does that guy and you do after?
不管干什么只要开心就行
The thing is, I’m happy. I’m happy I’m fit to do this.
我适合这工作但这行太不浪漫
I just don’t see the romance in it.
你干得不错 相信我
But you’ve got it, Captain Greenlaw.
你做到了 相信我
You do. Believe me.
许多人来来往往 第一次见到你
I’ve seen them come and go.
我就对自己说这女人能行
The day I laid eyes on you, I said, “She’s gonna be a good one.”
不爱这行就干不好
You can’t be good unless you love it.
雾气刚散
The fog’s just lifting.
松开单结套 后绳索
You throw off your bow line, throw off your stern.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!