消息是救援直升机坠海
The news is the rescue helicopter had to ditch.
我们与”盖尔号♥”失去联♥系♥
We can’t raise the “Andrea Gail.”
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们还不知道
We don’t know anything.
若有人能在这场风暴中幸存 那一定是比利·泰恩
If anyone can survive this storm, it’s Billy Tyne. I’ll give him that.
你来干什么
What do you want?
想证明你有胆量走过这里
Credit for having the guts to walk in here?
不错
I do.
我们知道了
Give it to him.
你好吗 昆廷
How you doing, Quentin?
很好 大老板
Pretty good, governor.
你在忙着数你的钱
You’re counting your money.
我的男人冒着生命危险在海上捕那该死的鱼
And my guy is out there risking his life for a bunch of stupid fish.
这就是游戏规则
That’s the game.
我恨这游戏规则 我恨这该死的游戏规则
I hate the game. I hate the goddamn game!
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?!
听见了吗 大老板
Do you read me, governor? Do you?!
你听见了吗
Do you read me?!
看见他了吗
Did you see him?
什么也没看见
I don’t see anything!
快看 警卫队的船
Look! There’s the cutter.
-让他们放货网 -是 放货网
– Have them put out the cargo net. – Cargo net, aye, sir.
把船靠近
Put me alongside them.
派5个人拉住网探照灯对准他们
I want five men on that net. And get the light out there.
上钩下网
Okay, guys, hook in!
抬起来
Pick it up! Move!
灯光照着水里的人
Keep your light on those swimmers!
准备
Get ready!
下网
Release the net now!
杰里米 用力游
Okay, now, Jeremy, swim!
游啊
Swim!
帮他一把
Give him a hand!
准备
Get ready!
上来
Come on!
我们再来一次
All right! Let’s do it again.
他们过不来 我们就过去
If they can’t get to us, we’ll get to them.
上到浪尖再漂下来
Go up swell and drift down.
横着走 船长
Broadside, captain?
这太危险了 浪太大
Isn’t it too dangerous? It’s too hairy.
我不能让两个人淹死在海里
I won’t let two men drown!
坚持住 杰里米
Hold on, Jer. Just hold on.
我说开始你就加速到底 明白
When I say now, you go full throttle. Got it?
我们只有一次机会
We only get one chance at this.
然后呢
And then?
祈祷
We pray.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
开始
Now!
再快点
Faster!
我们成功了
We did it!
兄弟们 我们死不了
Guys, we’re alive!
我们转过来了 我们成功了
We made the turn! We did it!
船长 我另找人吧
Hey, skip, I’m giving you notice.
这是我最后一次出海
This is my last trip.
回去后我和克丽丝马上去塞布尔海滩
When we get back, I’m going right to Salisbury Beach with Chris.
我们推小车为生 推一辈子
We’re riding those go-carts, full-time.
怎么样 船长
What do you think, skip?
速度12节
We’re doing 12 knots.
保持这个速度到天亮
We keep this up, make it through till dawn
我们就能脱险
we might get out of here.
他们转回来了 杰里米
They’re coming around, Jeremy.
我上不去 机长 他们来救你
I can’t make it, cap. They’re coming for you.
你错了
You’re wrong, Jer!
他们来救我们
They’re coming for us.
我不能把你丢在这里
I’m not gonna leave you here, Jer.
我们还有一次机会抓住货网
You have just one chance to grab ahold of those nets.
-明白吗 -明白
– You roger that? – Okay.
-全速后退 -后退全速
– Back full! – Back full on!
你必须得快游 杰里米
You gotta swim now, Jer!
抓住 杰里米 抓住
Grab it, Jer, just grab it!
快上来
Come on!
爬 用力爬
Climb! Climb!
掉下去一个 把网拉上来
We lost one! Pick up the net!
快拉住我的手
Come on! Give me your hand!
你要用尽所有力气抓住货网
Reach and grab it with everything you got. Everything you’ve got!
坚持住
Hold on!
拉上来
Pull!
好 送他们进去 清理甲板
Yes! Get them inside and clear this deck.
进去吧
All right, let’s go.
水里还有一个人
There’s another man out there! There’s another man!
乔西
Jonesy!
乔西
Jonesy!
船长 我们能行
Skip, we’re gonna make it.
它不让我们出去
She’s not gonna let us out.

No.
来吧 畜生
Come on, you bitch!
来啊
Come on!
快来
Come on!
来啊 我们得出去
Come on. We gotta get out.
该怎么办 船长
How do we do this, skip?
没有这种学校
No school for it.
从来没有
Never was.
我儿子会很伤心
This is gonna be hard on my little boy.
鲍比
Bobby…
我不该叫你来
I’m sorry I got you into this.
船长 我们没做错任何事
Skip, we made the right call.
我们必须试一试
We had to try.
差一点就成功了
We were so close.
这是场激烈的战斗对吗
It was a hell of a fight, though, huh?
咱们想法出去好吗
Let’s get out of here, huh?
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
克里斯蒂娜 你能听见吗
Christina, can you hear me?
不知你能否听见 但我还是要告诉你
I don’t know if you can, but I’m talking to you, baby.
知道我有多爱你吗
Do you know how much I love you?
见到你那一刻起我就爱上你
I loved you the moment I saw you.
现在爱你
I love you now…
永远爱你
and I’ll love you forever.
没有分离
No goodbye.
只有爱 克里斯蒂娜
There’s only love, Christina.
只有爱
Only love.
数支空中救援队尽各种努力
It’s been a week of round-the-clock flights involving…
连续飞行整整一星期
efforts of half a dozen Northeast air rescue stations.
日前海岸警卫队已正式暂停搜寻
However, as of this hour, the Coast Guard has suspended its search…
空军救生员米拉德·乔西牺牲
for Air National Guard para-rescue jumper Millard Jones.
留下妻子和3个女儿
He leaves a wife and three daughters.
寻找盖尔号♥的行动也宣告停止
“The search for the” Andrea Gail out of Gloucester…
空难过后 空军搜寻了
has also been suspended after aircrafts covered…
11 600平方英里海面
116,000 square miles of ocean…
没有发现幸存者
without finding a single survivor.
稍后请继续收看新闻
We’ll have more news after these messages.
我认识比利·泰恩
I knew Billy Tyne.
但对他的船员所知不多
I did not know his crew very well.
但任何跟他一起航行的人肯定个个都是好样的
But any man who sailed with him must’ve been the better for it.
罗伯特·夏福德
Robert Shatford…
戴尔·墨菲
Dale Murphy…
迈克尔·莫兰
Michael Mora…
戴维·苏利文
David Sullivan…
阿尔弗雷德·皮埃尔
Alfred Pierre…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!