我前妻朱迪
My ex lives there. Jodi.
和孩子们住在那里
And my kids.
我的行为与他们的期望相差甚远
I wasn’t very good at doing things the way they’re supposed to be done.
妻子
Wife.
孩子
Kids.
家里所有的事
A house with things in it. All that stuff.
那你为什么开心
So why are you so happy?
你碰上我今天心情好
You just got me on a good day.
我在做我最擅长的事
I’m doing what I was made to do.
我觉得这次会做得更好
And I got a feeling I’ll do it even better this time.
你呢
How about you?
有个女人我离不开她
I got a woman I can’t stand to be more than two feet away from.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
可同时我也爱出海捕鱼
Then again, I love to fish.
那你有麻烦了
Son, you’ve got a problem.
我知道
I know.
给你
Here you are.
怎么样明星 晴天 阵雨 还是老样子
What do you think? Blue skies, scattered showers, same old, same old?
-我也不知道 -更好
– Your guess is as good as mine. – Or better.
说的对
Watch it.
看来不太好
This doesn’t look good.
这里也很糟
Looks pretty ugly here too.
帕姆
Pam.
让伯尼拿两张图来百慕大和塞布尔岛
Tell Bernie I need two graphics: Bermuda and Sable Island.
好吃
Good.
我们走哪条航线
What’s our course?
我航海42年从没画过航线
I’ve been sailing 42 years. Never plotted a course.
定好指南针开船
I set the compass, I ride it…
我们很快就到达百慕大
we’ll be in Bermuda in no time.
开始捕鱼
Let’s go fishing.
伙计们 动手
All right, guys, let’s hit it!
晚饭前投一千只钩布满40英里
1000 hooks in the water before dinner. I want 40 miles out there.
3哩浮标
Three-mile buoy out!
可以下饵了
Set.
浮标下去了
Highflyer!
嘿 皮埃尔
Hey, A.P.
愿力量与我们同在
May the force be with us.
别拿电灯棒当玩具
You want to play with lightsticks, stick them up your ass.
别这样 墨菲
Easy, Murph.
这家伙酗酒吸毒十足的废物
He’s dead weight. He’s been screwing around all night.
你老婆没这感觉
Yeah, well, your wife didn’t feel that way.
住手
Hey, knock it off!
再打我让前面岛民送你们进监狱
I’ll head for land and the Newfies will throw you both in jail!
好吧 船长
All right, cap.
拿灯来
Give us some lights.
行了 伙计们
Come on. Jesus.
握手和好吧
Shake, you guys.
握手
Shake!
-算了 -你的末日到了
– Just let it go. – Your day is coming.
你等着 我随时奉陪
Whenever you’re ready. I’ll be right up here.
没有这废物我♥干♥活都没劲
The job ain’t hard enough without this knucklehead.
起来
Let’s go.
走吧 我们去捞一把
We’re gonna make some money.
开工 开始行动
Let’s go, boys!
快 快点
Come on.
行了 船长
Do it, skip, do it.
收线吧
Make a killing.
有一条
One’s on.
是条大的
Fish on.
准备好鱼叉
Have those gaffs ready.
别让它跑了
Don’t lose him, Murph. Don’t lose him.
拉进来
Pull him in, Murph.
好了 抓住
All right, now, gaff him. Gaff him!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
把它放好
Pull him in.
加油 再用点力
Come on, a little bit more.
你看怎么样
So what do you think?
鲍比会喜欢吗
Do you think he’ll like it?
他一定喜欢
He’ll love it.
他会搬来住吗
Enough to live with me in it?
现在你比我更了解他
By now, honey, you know him much better than I do.
我们想好好过日子
We’re gonna make a go of it.
我对你有信心
I got confidence in you.
你取笑我
What, are you putting me on?
他是我心爱的儿子
He’s my precious boy.
你是他的好女人
And you’re the woman for him.
这种事我不开玩笑
That’s something I don’t joke about.
气流在百慕大活动急速增强
The activity down near Bermuda is deepening rapidly.
加上海湾暖热多变的洋流
Given the warm and volatile Gulf Stream…
热带风暴会转变成飓风
it won’t take much to turn this tropical storm into a hurricane.
塞布尔岛的最新情况
This just in, video of Sable Island.
我放了很多牛肉和香肠足有20磅
I put so much ground beef and sausage in this, it weighed out at 20 pounds.
比我们捕到的大多数鱼还重
More than most of our fish weigh.
船长有没有嫌鱼少
Skipper say anything about us coming up short?
他不敢说
He’s too scared to say.
船长不会不敢
Skipper don’t get scared.
他只是失望
Just disappointed.
知道这东西为何20磅重
You know why this lasagna weighs 20 pounds?
它的味道像你扔铅球
It tasted like you threw in a shot put.
我曾和你这样的人共事过
I once worked a site with a guy like you.
他出了意外惨得很
The guy had a real bad accident.
海上意外事故多得数不过来
Can’t even keep track of them with so many accidents at sea.
救护车也不好找
Tough to get an ambulance too.
接着吃
Keep it up.
下浮标
Highflyer!
皮埃尔帮我一把
A.P., give me a hand.
过来帮个忙
Hey, how about a little hand over here?
你干♥你♥的 我♥干♥我的
You do your job, I’ll do mine.
大家别这样
Come on, guys.
出海一趟什么捕不到
Came out here for nothing.
快干活
Keep moving, keep moving.
苏利 把鱼饵拿过来
Come on, Sully, let’s get some bait going here.
大家伙
It’s big.
钓到一条大鱼
– Something very big. – Fish on!
快点
Come on, guys.
快点 快上钩
Come on. Bring it up.
上钩了 收线 拉上来
Bring it up.
拿鱼枪
Get the gaff!
别让它靠近我
Get it out of here!
扎它的头 快
Stick him. Stick it in his head! Good!
制住它
Get him off!
-他咬住我腿了 -坚持住
– He’s got my leg! – Hang on!
踢它 把脚拨出来
Kick your foot out! Kick it! Kick your foot out.
你退后
Get back!
好了 把他的脚弄出来
All right, come on, get it out!
把它弄走
Get it out of here.
-拉过来 -这边
– Pull him back! – Over the side.
没事吧
You all right?
你的一只鞋完蛋了 新手
You’re short a boot, rookie!
比一条腿完蛋了好
Beats a leg, don’t it?
风速超过140哩
Okay, we’re getting a reading of winds over 140 knots sustained.
像是5级风暴
Looks like a category 5.
比利·泰恩不算好汉
“Billy Tyne is no fine wine
白浪费我们的鱼线
He’s lost his touch with our long line
东闯西撞 没头脑
Steamed here and there and all about
一共得了多少分
What’s our tally?
我们出局了
We’ve struck out”
就这么多 谢谢各位
All right, okay. Thank you very much. Thank you.
怎么不在下面看电影
Why aren’t you downstairs watching the movie?
我们常看的那三部
One of our three movies?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!