那3部影片我倒背如流
I know them all by heart.
船长
Skip…
你怎么对付那些人的抱怨
what are you gonna do about those sets? They suck.
我们来这里一无所获
We ain’t doing nothing.
大家说闲话了
The boys been talking?
说我捕不到鱼
About how I lost it?
比利捕不到鱼 刚有点困难他们就埋怨
Billy Tyne’s lost it? Gets a little slow, they’ll draw and quarter you.
我以为你不会受他们影响
I just didn’t think you’d go along with it.
我出海是因为需要钱 我要开始新生活
I come here because I need the money. I’m trying for a new start.
上次出海我以为你会有作为
Last trip I thought you had something to offer.
结果你只是个废物
But all in all, you’re just a little punk.
-你保证过会有很多鱼 -是会有很多鱼
– You promised me a shitload of fish! – You’ll get a shitload of fish.
我遇过各种险情最后都满载而归
I’ve been in bad patches so many times and came home with so much stock…
你这种新手只配在码头打包
little boys like you had to pack it on the pier.
我会找到鱼群
I always find the fish! Always!
这次我也能 别来惹我发火
And I will this time! So don’t fuck with me!
好吧 船长
Aye, aye, skip.
再近一点
Put them closer!
让它们吃个饱
Murph, closer! Give them a goddamn banquet.
好的 船长
Aye, aye, cap.
你们听见了 老板不高兴
You heard him, boys. Boss ain’t happy.
大家快点
Double-time.
放饵
Let’s go, Bob.
苏利文
Sullivan!
不揍你就不会干活吗
I gotta hit you with a fish again to get you to work?
快亮灯
Lightsticks, now!
闭嘴混♥蛋♥
Shut up, asshole!
鱼饵还在筒里呢
You couldn’t bait fish in a barrel!
你怎么搞的
– Come on. – See what I got to deal with?
真是个白♥痴♥
That’s a landlubber. What an idiot!
你是渔夫还是农民
Come on, Sully. What are you, a fisherman or a farmer?
巴格西 去帮他
Bugs, help him out.
快点 别让船长看见
Hurry up, before the captain sees.
好吧我去帮他
Okay, sure, I’ll help him out. What a screwup!
-你真没用 -你没犯过错
– You’re useless, Sully! – Lay off, Bugs. You never screw up?
你这个拖后腿的废物
You’re nothing but a pimple on the ass of progress.
我乘过比这更好的船
I’ve been on a better slab than this.
这种事我见过
I’ve had it with this.
别吵了 只是个小意外
Take it easy. It was an accident.
全船你的活最简单还弄干成这样
You got the easiest job on the boat, and you manage to screw it up!
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Kiss my ass, you little runt. And you!
墨菲
Murph!
船长 有人落水
Cap, man overboard!
倒回去
Take the wheel!
把住舵盘慢慢倒
Back her down slow.
上来 墨菲
Come on, Murph.
找到墨菲了
We’ve got Murph!
拉上来
Come on!
你没事吧
You all right? You all right?
醒醒 墨菲
Come on, Murph.
醒醒
Come on.
醒醒
Come on.
水下怎么样 墨菲
How was the water, Murph?
欢迎回家 墨菲
Welcome back, Murph!
好了
You did it, Murph.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
好了 厥屁♥股♥
All right, bend over.
打破伤风针
Tetanus.
是谁救我
Who’s the hero?
鲍比和苏利
Bobby and Sully.
苏利
Sully?
女士们先生们欢迎来自佛罗里达的戴尔·墨菲先生
Ladies and gentlemen, Dale Murphy out of Cortez, Florida.
3天来”盖尔号♥”捕到的唯一的大鱼
The only fish the “Andrea Gail” has hooked in three days.
好点了吗
How you feeling?
好多了
All right.
-鲍比 谢谢你 -别客气
– Bobby, thank you. – Don’t worry about it.
苏利第一个跳下去
Sully was the first one to go in.
我想你是头号♥英雄
So I guess you’re the big hero here.
换了你也会这样对我
Well, you’d have done the same for me.
我是不是该这样说
Isn’t that what I’m supposed to say?
你想怎么说随便
Well, you can say what you want…
不过我很高兴你会游泳
but I’m glad you know how to swim.
你过奖了
That’s real big of you, Murph.
现在我只能说这么多
It’s all I can manage now.
有问题么
All right?
我会努力去做
I’ll work on it.
你是条汉子
Tough guy.
刚收到气象传真
This weather fax just came in.
伊迪 你快来看看
Edie, have a look at this.
必须立即靠岸 我们去望山港
We have got to head in now! Put it in at Watch Hill!
这种天气靠岸太危险
In this stuff, harbor’s too dangerous.
危险
Dangerous?
会撞上防浪堤周围的锚船
Dash into shore, cut across shipping lanes
可飓风朝我们这边来了
This is a hurricane coming straight at us!
我去收帆 全收起来
Let me reduce sails, Sandy, or even go back home.
这是我的船我们能闯过去
This is my boat.
不是好玩是为了安全
We’ll ride this thing out. Not for fun, for safety.
按我的经验咱们顺着水流走
Do what I’ve always done: Go with the flow.
见鬼 有大浪
Holy shit! Rogue wave!
小心
Look out!
人都在吗
Everybody here?
船长 大家有话跟你说
Captain, the boys would like to have a word with you.
你来替我
Take over.
开完会把这里收拾干净
When this meeting’s over, straighten this crap up.
想说什么
So what’s the word?
我们觉得那是不祥之兆
We’re starting to get an unlucky feeling out here.
墨菲落水 鲨鱼和巨浪
Murph going over, the shark, a rogue wave….
还有呢
Yeah, what else?
不管凶兆吉兆我们是来捕鱼的
Never mind unlucky. We’re just looking for some fish.
以前也遇到过危险可这次不同
We had slumps before, you and l, but nothing like this.
你们一副打了败仗的样子
You boys look like you got busted in a brawl in Scollay Square.
我们感觉不好 想回家
That’s how we feel. We want to go home.
鲍比 你想回家 想码头上那个风流少♥妇♥
You want to go home? You lonely for that young mama who was all over you?
我的女人你管不着
My girl is none of your business.
可我能管你 不想干♥你♥们就滚
But you are. If you don’t like it, get the hell off! All of you.
看你们一帮没用的孩子
I look around and all I see are little boys sitting on their asses…
坐在这里吓得不敢出去收获
too scared to go and get some pay dirt.
收获 收获什么
Pay dirt? What are you talking about? Where the hell is that?
我们已走遍了大浅滩
We covered the Grand Banks.
大浅滩在西边我们在往东走
The Grand Banks are west of us. I’m headed east.
弗兰明什角
The Flemish Cap.
弗兰明什角
The Flemish Cap?
干脆去葡萄牙好了
Why don’t we steam to Portugal while we’re at it?
现在是较真的时候了
So this is the moment of truth.
是区分男人和男孩的时候
This is where they separate the men from the boys.
怎么样
How about it?
-你们是格洛斯特男子汉吗 -是的
– Are you Gloucestermen? – Yeah.
我们是男人可为何要去弗兰明什角证明
But why go all the way to the Flemish Cap to prove it?
告诉他们 皮埃尔
Tell him, Alfred Pierre.
因为那里有鱼
That’s where the fish are.
我们有别的选择吗
Do we have any other choice?
有 爬着回家
Yeah. Crawl home, busted.
好吧 船长
– All right, skip. – All right.
很好
All right.
WYC6681 听见了吗
Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie, 6-6-8-1, do you read me?
我是”盖尔号♥”WYC6681 嗨 琳达
This is “Andrea Gail,” Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie, 6-6-8-1 . Hey, Linda.
泰恩船长 你那里怎么样
What’s happening?
不好 你在哪里
Slim to none. Where are you?
在大浅滩尾我们遇到大风
Tail of the Banks. Kicking up something wicked here.
不过还是撤了网
Made a couple of sets.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!