钥匙在哪里
Where are the keys?
这车是我仅有的财产 你们就不能换别辆车吗
It’s everything I own, could you take another car?
快把钥匙拿来
Just give me the damn keys!
这是怎么回事
What’s the matter?
-离合器在那里 -这是自排的啊
-Where the hell’s the clutch? -It’s automatic!
什么自排
What is an “automatic”?
-上车 你来开 -天啊 真的疯了
-Get in, you’re driving. -Jesus Christ.
别管那些包包了
Hey, forget the bag!
-不带它们我不走 -老天爷 快上车去
-I’m not leaving without my stuff. -For God’s sake, get in the car!
快走 快 快 快
Go! Go! Come on! Go! Go!
我会听话的 别伤害我好吗
Look, I’ll cooperate, but just don’t hurt me, okay?
没人会伤害你的 开好你的车
We’re not gonna hurt you, just keep on drivin’.
有联络上基地吗
Did you get through to the Base.
他们从来没听过罗伯逊指挥官 他们是这样说的
They never even heard of a Commander Robertson… that’s what they said.
他们在说谎 他们为什么要这么做
But that’s a lie! Why would they do that?
让我看看
Let me see that.
感觉不太妙 大卫 刚才那里又出现一次状况
It doesn’t feel too good, Davey. It happened again back there.
你应该去医院
You know, you should be in the hospital.
他应该去医院 你知道吗
He should be in a hospital, you know that!
今天是几号♥
What’s the date?
-今天是 17号♥ -哪一年
-The date, it’s the 17th. -The year!
你开玩笑吧 当然是1984年
Are you kidding? It’s 1984!
你们俩到底是怎么了 是不是嗑药了
What’s going on with you two? Are you on drugs or something?
-1984年 -战争现在如何
-1984. -What about the War?
-战争 -战争
-What war? -The War!
越战
Vietnam?
二战啊 德国和日本
World War II, Germany and Japan!
二战怎么了
What about it?
谁赢了
Who won?
谁赢了 我们啊 不然你以为谁
We won, what do you think?
你们让我觉得很奇怪
Are you guys putting me on or somethin’?
-下一个镇有多远 -不晓得
-How far to the next town? -I don’t know.
你有烟吗
Hey, do you have any cigarettes?
没啊 我上个月刚戒掉
No, I quit last month.
01号♥呼叫06回答
Roger, one-niner, you’re advised to clear quadrant Delta…
06回答已经到基地
Roger, this is one-niner, we copy, standing by for base communications.
早安 长官
Good morning, Sir.
-朗斯特博士来了吗 -是的
-Is Dr. Longstreet down there? -Yes, he is.
我不理解这个实验和我们其他的反导弹测试之间
I don’t understand any significant difference between this experiment
有任何显著性差异
and any other anti-missile test we’ve run so far.
拉里
Larry!
这不足以这样
It wouldn’t be enough to do it.
当然有 这是唯一解释
Of course it would, it’s the only variable.
导弹发射使
The amount of energy it took to deflect
多♥维♥空间的能量偏差变大
the missiles into hyperspace was so great
-看 -以至于产生了时空交叠
-Look! -it created a wrinkle in the continuum!
但我们切断了能源 并关掉了发电机
We shut the energy off, we turned the generators down,
为什么城镇还没有还原出现
why didn’t the town simply re-materialize?
或许还有另外一个能量源存在
Maybe there is another power source functioning.
-哪儿 -那个区域 多♥维♥空间里
-Where? -Inside the zone, in hyperspace itself.
可能还有其他能量源
What would be the possible source?
-你有气象报告吗 -是的
-Did you get the meteorological report? -Yes.
不可思议 有一个非常强的气漩同一时间段
It’s incredible, it’s as if every storm front in the region
已经有三个龙♥卷♥风♥形成
were being sucked into this one tiny zone.
更多的正在发生中
We have three separate reports of tornadoes, and that doesn’t happen here.
中心位置于那里
Where’s it centered now?
-克拉克少校想见你 -大约往东40公里处
-Major Clark wants to see you. -About 40 miles due east of here.
我马上回来
I’ll be back.
另外一个能力源会是什么
What other the possible energy source?
很抱歉打断你
I’m sorry to interrupt,
但我想告诉你 的确是出现安全漏洞
but I thought you should know, there WAS a security break.
至少有两个人曾经出现在实验区内
At least two men were in the area of the experiment when it took place,
在我们发布全面警戒后
I put out a full alert.
他们运气真好 那里可是连野兔都跑不过去的
So much for the jack rabbit theory.
放心我一定会抓到他们的 我向你保证
We’ll catch them, I can guarantee THAT.
你一定会的 我要看到成果
When you do, I’ll want to see them.
最高机密 美国海军”爱尔德里奇号♥”
吉米 快看
Jimmy, look at this!
我不喜欢这样 大卫 这一切都乱了套
I don’t like it, Davey, it’s all wrong.
-我们是不是该去找一家医院了 -开你的车
-PLEASE, can we find a hospital? -Just keep drivin’.
-不能这样 大卫 -那你想怎么样
-We can’t, Davey. -Then what do you wanna do?
-我们要想办法回家 -你们家在那里
-Let’s just try and get home. -Where’s home?
加州
California.
又来了 大卫
It’s comin’ back, Davey.
-你们两个人是怎么了 -小心前面
-What the hell is wrong with you two? -Look out!
好了 都不许动
All right, nobody move!
天啊 你是在开玩笑吗
Jesus Christ, you gotta be kidding!
他们被电击了 叫尼尔逊下来
I need an E.K.G. and get Nielson down here, it looks like a possible…
他们自称来自加利福尼亚州
All I know he’s living somewhere in California.
-不知道具体是那里 -不
-But you don’t know where? -No.
帮这位女士尺骨未端拍一张X光片
She may be distended on her left proximal radius and ulna,
我过一会就来
be back in a few minutes.
请坐在这里 脱下你的的外套
Could you sit over here, please, and take your own coat off.
我没有骨折 只有一点点的疼痛而已
Ya know, there’s nothing wrong with my arm, it’s just a little bit sore.
我们确认一下总是安全的
Let’s be on the safe side and check it out anyway, okay?
等这里完事后
When we’re finish here,
请您跟我回局里做个笔录合口供
we need you to come to the station and fill-out a statement.
-他们会怎么样 -请不要动
-What’s gonna happen to them? -Hold still, please.
持枪绑♥架♥ 至少要判9到12年监禁
Kidnapping with a dangerous weapon carries a minimum of 9 to 12 years.
12年监禁
12 years?
-你怎么样 -没事
-How are ya? -Fine.
事发当时 你有没有注意到不寻常的迹象吗
Did anything unusual happen to you or the others prior to the accident?
比如说像什么
Like what?
可能是奇怪的放电现象 诸如此类吧
Well, did you come in contact with any radiation or anything like that?
我也说不准
I don’t know, I mean,
我的汽车突然的发出红光
the car just, like, just lit-up before we hit the barricade
-不知道是什么原因 -转动你的手臂
-I don’t really know what caused it. -Turn your arm, please.
为什么 什么是错的
Why, what’s wrong?
一个人快要死了 但老实说我还没找到原因
There’s a man dying up there and for the life of me I don’t know why.
-为什么不找他朋友谈谈 -他不肯和任何人交谈
-Well, why don’t you talk to his friend? -He refuses to talk to anyone.
请别动 谢谢
Don’t move, please… thank you.
你想抽支烟吗
Would you like a cigarette?

Yeah.
-谢谢 -当然
-Thank you. -Sure.
你为什么要打伴成这样
What the hell are you dressed like that for?
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
赫迪
Herdeg!
祝好运 水手
Good luck… sailor.
-她为什么不想起诉 -她就是那样说
-Now, what do you mean she won’t press charges? -That’s what she said.
那对老夫妇呢
The old couple?
他们说他们不想在再惹更多的麻烦了
They don’t want to drive into town,
他们还想继续做生意
said they can’t run their business and be at the court.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
自己都放弃了 还指望别人来帮他们
How do these people expect us to help them,
真是太让人意外了
when they won’t help themselves?
难怪这世界这么乱 见鬼去吧
No wonder the God damned country’s going to hell.
艾莉森 这是警长贝茨
Excuse me, Allison, this is the Sheriff Bates.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
我听说你不打算起诉了吗
I understand you don’t want to press charges anymore?
请告诉我为什么呢
Can you tell me why?
-是的 我改变了主意 -就这样
-I changed my mind. -Just like that?
没有任何理由你就决定了
No particular reason, you just decided to let
我要放走的家伙可是绑♥架♥了你的人
the guys get away with kidnapping you?
我只是觉得不应该让他们去坐12年的牢
I just don’t think they deserve to go to jail for 12 years,
他们遇到了别的麻烦
they have other problems
他们现在要解决的问题是 别再拿枪指着别人
We’ve all got problems, honey, but we don’t solve ’em with guns.
你确定不想再改主意了
Now, you SURE you won’t change your mind?
确定
I’m sure.
你知道吗 你是个幸运的兔崽子
You’re a lucky sonofabitch, you know that?
祝你好运
Good luck.
-你还好吗 -很好

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章博物馆奇妙夜
下一篇文章北极故事
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!