This is the guy! This is the guy who
我们参加那次实验的那位男子 詹姆士 朗斯特博士
was in charge of the experiment we were in, Dr. James Longstreet!
好啦 上车 这家伙会向我们解释清楚的
All right, get in the car, this guy will know exactly what’s goin’ on.
大卫 他们可能正在找这辆车
David, they’re gonna be looking for this car.
我们在想别的办法
We’ll get there some other way.
轻轻的慢慢来 小心他的胳膊
Easy on his arm there! Easy! Easy!
我们已经通过了与内华达州边界
We’re just crossing the Nevada border.
怎么了
What’s goin’ on, Allison?
告诉我 你怎么了
C’mon, what’s the matter?
你为什么不肯放弃
Why can’t you just let it go?
我是说 我们可以去某个地方
I mean… we could go away somewhere, together,
总之 只有你和我
just… just you and me.
艾莉森 我不能逃避 我要找出来真♥相♥来
Allison, I can’t let it go, I gotta find out!
那值得你为它而死吗 这不值得
Is it worth dying for? It’s not worth it.
不值得为此而杀了人
It’s not worth killing people for.
是他们想要先杀死我们 你记得吗
THEY were trying to kill US, remember?
我知道你不想被卷入这一切
Look, if you want to bail-out of this, ya know, I’ll understand.
那你还待在这里干什么
I don’t know what the hell you’re doing here anyway.
大卫 我不会丢下你的
No, I don’t want to leave you.
但是 我只是有点害怕
I’m just… I’m just frightened.
不用害怕
Oh, jeez, come here.
峡谷关闭 阻止它在那里
The canyon’s is closed, hold it up right there!
请马上调头转回去
I said turn around! Turn around!
车辆请调头转回去
Make arroyo, Jack, walk to arroyo, turn around.
好像是遇到一个路障了
Looks like a road block.
怎么了 大卫 告诉我
What is it, David? What? Tell me!
-现在轮到我了 -不
-It’s happening to me now. -No.
好了 快出去
All right, we gotta get out of here,
-我们必须要尽快找到朗斯特博士 -好
-I gotta find Longstreet now. -Okay, okay.
-风暴太强了 现在不能通行 -这里怎么了
-The storm’s front got everything tied-up. -What’s goin’ on?
道路封闭 直到风暴过去
The road’s blocked ’til the storm’s over.
我明天必须赶到盐湖城
I’ve got to be in Salt Lake tomorrow!
-那你可能就要找其他的路了 -该死
-I guess you just gotta find another way to go. -Damn!
那是我的车啊
What the hell.
嘿 那是我的拖车
Hey, that’s my rig!
那是我的车啊 该死
That’s my god damned rig!
大卫
David!
不许开走我的拖车
That’s my god damned rig!
该死
What the hell…
这是我的拖车
That’s my damn rig!
-会在下一个路口 设立路障拦截他们的 -该死
-They’ll get ’em at the next roadblock. -Damn!
-先靠边停下来吧 -好
-Must be on your side. -Yeah.
-在这等我一下 -不 我要跟你一起去
-You better wait here. -No, I’m coming with you.
进来吧 大门是开着的
Come in, the door’s open.
从壁炉旁边开始
Drop it over there by the fireplace.
哦 我以为是基地来的人
Oh, I thought you were from the Base.
朗斯特博士在这吗
Dr. Longstreet here?
不 有什么我可以帮你的吗
No, can you help you?
这就是那个城镇 我们以为是个沙漠
This is the town! This is place in the desert I was telling you about.
这就是我和吉米首次出现的地方
This is close to where Jimmy and I first showed up.
抱歉 我想你们得离开了
I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to leave.
-朗斯特博士在那里 -这是私人住♥宅♥
-Where is Longstreet? -This is a private residence!
不见到他我们不走
We’re not leavin’ ’til we see him.
当心 这枪上膛了
Be careful of that, it’s loaded!
-他在那里 -在基地
-Where is he? -He’s on the base.
-带我去 -那地方保安严密 不会让你进去的
-Take me to him. -It’s a secured area, they’ll never let you in.
走这瞧
We’ll see about that!
-好了 趴下来 -这样行不通的
-All right, get down. -You’re never gonna make it.
闭嘴 趴下
Shut up and get down!
停下来 停下来
Halt! Halt!
注意所有安全人员冲破门
Attention all security personnel breach at gate!
-他人在那里 -在控制室
-All right, where is he? -The control room.
未经授权车辆接近控制区
Unauthorized vehicle approaching control area.
低下头 我们走
Get down! Let go! C’mon, let’s go!
低下头
Get down!
下车 快出去
Let’s go! C’mon, get out!
-快 快 -你们这群疯子
-Come on! Let’s go! -We’re not gonna god damned make it!
大卫
David!
没事吧 好 我们继续走 快
You all right? C’mon, c’mon, move it! Let’s go!
下面有一名警卫
There’ll be a guard.
-让我和他们谈谈吧 -闭嘴
-Why don’t you just let me talk to him. -Shut up!
-好啦 站住 水手 -我会打爆他的头
-That’s it, sailor. -I’ll blow his head off.
我再给你一次机会
At this point, you’ll have to chance that.
-放下枪 -行了 少校
-Put the gun down. -All right, Major.
别伤害他
Don’t hurt him.
放开他
Let him through.
你究竟干了些什么事 朗斯特博士
What the hell have you done, Longstreet?
重放探测器的录影画面
Replay the probe.
认出来了吗 你的船和我们的城镇 它们被困在一起了
Recognize ’em? Your ship and our town… trapped together?
-怎么会那样的 -我们也不清楚
-How did it happen? -We don’t know exactly.
不知何故 两次试验所产生的电磁场
But somehow the electromagnetic fields created in two experiments,
也就是1943年那次 以及最近这次
one in 1943 and the other now…
它们户相联结了 创造了一个漩涡
cross-connected, they created a vortex,
形成虫洞 产生了时空联结 而你们掉了进去
a hole in the space-time continuum, and you fell through it.
你到底在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
1943年那次
In 1943,
“爱尔德里奇号♥”回来后那个洞就关上了
when the Eldridge came back, the hole closed behind it.
但这次它持续敞开着
This time it stayed open,
就好像一个真空磅埔 把一切东西都吸进去
it’s like, it’s like a giant vacuum, sucking everything into it.
我们无法阻止 但我们认为你能
Now, we can’t stop it, but I believe that you can.
-怎样 -大卫 别听他胡说
-How? -Don’t listen to him, David.
强力漩涡能量源仍然活跃
The source of energy explosion in the vortex
能量来自”爱尔德里奇号♥”的发电机
is the generators on the Eldridge.
大卫 你必须回去关掉它
You have to go back and shut them down, David.
-我不会为你做事的 -我恐怕你别无选择了
-I’m not doin’ anything for you. -I’m afraid you’ve no alternative.
这听起来似乎很奇怪 但你已经那样做过了
You see, in the very real sense, you’ve already done it.
我会见”爱尔德里奇号♥”船员的时候
You see, when I interviewed the survivors of the Eldridge,
他们告诉我
they told me that
是你关掉了发电机
you were the one that shut down the generators.
-但我没有 -现在还没有
-But I didn’t. -Not yet.
但我们知道 你最终还是会关掉它的
But we know that eventually you will.
大卫 你的身体仍然和多重空间联结着 你的手
You’re still multiply-connected, David. Your hand.
分子仍然不稳定
The molecules still drift.
所以只要那个洞在 你的状况还是会恶化
As long as that hole stays open, you’ll continue to deteriorate,
直到你回到1943年 去救你的朋友吉米
until you return to 1943, same as your friend, Parker.
他在撒谎 大卫 一个字都不要相信他
He’s lying, David, don’t listen to anything he says.
-真希望我是在撒谎 -别来烦我们 让他走
-I wish to God I were. -Leave him alone, just leave him alone.
他说的对 艾莉森
He’s right, Allison.
我能感觉的到
I can feel it.
说什么好呢 大卫 对不起
What am I to say to you, David, “I’m sorry.”?
为那件事 我内疚了整整40年
I’ve lived with this thing for 40 years,
没有一天我不是在悔恨中度过的
there’s not a day I didn’t feel it.
但这一切 那个试验 你又再做了一次
What of all this? A new experiment? You did it again!
是啊 是啊
Yes… yes.
那些缠绕的电阻线圈
The copper coils in the suit should protect
可以防止你受到船上电磁场的影响
from the electromagnetic forces.
-他在干么 -装氧气瓶
-What is he doing? -It’s oxygen.
那对我有帮助吗
Is any of this stuff really gonna help me?
不 没有 但不管怎么样
Well, if it doesn’t help, it won’t matter,
有总比没有好吧
cause nothing’s going to be left here anyway.
-给我几分钟的时间吗 -你只有这点 快去
-Can you give me a couple of minutes? -That’s about all you got.
不敢相信 事情会变成这样
I can’t believe it’s gonna end like this.
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe it!
接下来会发生什么
What’s gonna happen?
我不知道 没有人会知道
I don’t know, nobody knows.
或许我会变老40岁 成为一个糟老头
Shoot! Maybe in 40 years I’ll…
回来让你吓一跳
come back and surprise you again.
所有非必要在人员
All non-essential personnel are to evacuate
七百小时撤离基地
the base before oh-seven-hundred hours.
大卫 我们得走了
David, we gotta go.
我得走了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章博物馆奇妙夜
下一篇文章北极故事
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!