I gotta go!
-还要多少时间 -准备好了 通讯系统已经就绪
-How are my sound men? -We’re ready, communications are in.
希望一切在运作
Just hope it’s all working.
一但你进入那个漩涡通讯就会中断
I’m gonna put “communication ceases” when you entry the vortex.
-我们就什么忙也帮不上你了 -我要开这个吗
-We won’t be able to help ya. -Am I supposed to drive this?
-不 -我来
-No. -I am.
我们走吧 水手
Let’s go, son.
-你觉得1984年怎么样 -电视节目很棒
-So, what did you think of 1984? -Television’s great.
-呵 没看够吗 -一切都还没看够
-You didn’t see enough of it. -I didn’t see enough of anything.
5象限的读作十点五度 你懂我的意思吗
Quadrant 5 reading at ten point five degrees, do you read me?
是的
Yes, I do.
向量3 响应操作 给我们你的PRD 完毕
Vector 3, response is operational, give us your P.R.D., over.
PRD 十一点四八
P.R.D. eleven point four eight.
-准备好发射进去了吗 -我以前到过那里
-Are you ready for this? -I’ve been there before.
准备上路了 控制中心
Here we go! Control?
我们已经就发射位置 马上准备发射
We’re on the station and almost ready.
记住我告诉过你的位置
Remember what I told you about position,
一定要保持在正中间
be sure you’re directly in the center.
我一按下这个 就会把你直射上天
When I blow this thing, it’s gonna pull you straight up into the air.
-准备好了吗 -上路吧
-Are you ready? -Let’s go!
祝你好运 水手
All right, good luck, sailor.
-大卫 发生了什么事了 -我们回到船上了
-Davey, what happened? -We’re back on the ship.
-那医院呢 -都结束了 你不会再有事了
-But the hospital? -It’s all over, you’re gonna be all right now.
-伙伴 我得走了 -你打算回那里去吗
-But I gotta go, buddy. -You’re gonna go back?
不知道 我就是觉得不能留在这里
I don’t know, I just can’t stay here.
我以后再也见不到你了
Will I ever see you again?
总有一天会在见面的 我保证
One of these days… I promise you that.
我得走了 别担心 伙伴
Look, I gotta go now, take it easy, buddy.
急救医疗队报告双吊湾1
Emergency medical team report to Hanger Bay 1 on the double!
挂湾1传递报告
Report to Hanger Bay 1 for transfer.
Bravo的旁边 还有
Bravo’s along side, there are,
还有的是火 它仍然在一些点烧
there’s been fire, it’s still burning at some points
到处都是烧灼过的肢体
There are men moving about on the deck,
甲板上有人在动 似乎都快被烤焦了
they, they appear to be pretty badly burned.
天啊
My God, there’s a man…
我看到有人被嵌在甲板里
buried… he’s in the steel, he’s buried in the deck.
我无法用语言形容它
I can’t describe it!
他还活着 还活着
He’s alive! He’s al…
他成功了 我的上帝 他做到了
He did it! He… God damn it, he did it!
他做到了
He did it! Lord, Almighty, he did it!
上帝保佑 真的难以置信
The damn thing worked great!
大卫
David?
天哪 我不相信
My God, I don’t believe it.
-你知道吗 -什么
-Ya know what? -What?
我算过了
I got it all figured out…
海军现在欠我40年的薪资
the Navy owes me 40 years back pay.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章博物馆奇妙夜
下一篇文章北极故事
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!