由《出埃及记》改编
虽然对其进行了艺术史诗加工
但仍保持着故事原有的精神、价值与尊严
该故事是全球亿万人信仰的基础
摩西斯的神圣事迹 在《出埃及记》中有所描述
埃及王子
Mud
泥浆
Sand
沙子
Water

Straw Faster
稻草 快点儿
Mud, and lift
泥浆 提上来
Sand, and pull
沙子 使劲拉
Water, and raise up
水 抬上来
Straw Faster
稻草… 快点儿!
With the sting of the whip
我的肩膀
On my shoulder
受到鞭挞
With the salt of my sweat
我的脸上
On my brow
流着咸汗
Elohim, God on high
啊 天上的神灵
Can You hear Your people cry
您可听到子民的哀嚎
Help us now
在这黑暗的时刻
This dark hour
帮帮我们
Deliver us
拯救我们
Hear our call Deliver us
听我们的呼喊 拯救我们
Lord of all remember us
万物之主 别忘了我们
Here in this burning sand
在火热的沙滩上挣扎
Deliver us
解救我们
There’s a land You promised us
您曾应许我们一块土地
Deliver us to the Promised Land
将我们解救到您所应许之地
My son I have nothing I can give
孩子 我不能给你什么
But this chance that you may live
只能给你活下去的机会
I pray we’ll meet again
我祈祷我们能再见面
If He will deliver us
希望他将解救我们
Deliver us from despair These years of slavery
听我们祈祷 将我们从绝望中解救出来
Grow too cruel to stand
多年来的奴役我们已忍无可忍
Deliver us
拯救我们
There’s a land You promised us
您曾应许我们一块土地
Out of bondage
解开枷锁
Deliver us
解救我们
Deliver us
并引导我们
To the Promised Land
到应许之地
Hush now, my baby
别出声 我的宝贝儿
Be still, love Don’t cry
静静地 心爱的 不要哭
Sleep as you’re rocked By the stream
让小河摇你入睡
Sleep and remember
沉睡吧 但要记住
My last lullaby
我最后唱的摇篮曲
So I’ll be with you
当你进入梦乡时
When you dream
我将陪你左右
River, oh, river
尼罗河 啊 尼罗河
Flow gently for me
为我缓缓而流
Such precious cargo you bear
载着我的心肝宝贝
Do you know somewhere
你知道在什么地方
He can live free
他才能自由自在地生活?
River
大河
Deliver him there
请把他带到那里
Brother.You’re safe now
兄弟 你现在安全了
and safe may you stay
祝你永远平安
For I have a prayer just for you
我特意为你祷告
Grow, baby brother
好好长大 小弟弟
Come back someday
有一天回到这里
Come and deliver us too
回来也解救我们
Mommy
妈咪!
Come, Rameses. We will show Pharaoh your new baby brother
来 兰姆西斯 我们带你的新弟弟去见法老
Moses
摩西斯
Deliver us
拯救我们
Send a shepherd to shepherd us
派一名牧羊人来
And deliver us
带领我们
To the Promised Land
到应许之地
Deliver us
带领我们
To the Promised land
到应许之地
Deliver us
拯救我们
Ha, ha ! Faster, you beasts ! You run like mules.
快点儿 畜生!你们像驴子一样慢!
Hey, Rameses, how’d you like your face carved on a wall ?
兰姆西斯 把你的脸 刻在墙上怎么样?
Someday, yes.
有一天会的
How about now ?
现在如何?
You almost killed me !
你差点害死我!
Oh, come on. Where’s your sense of fun ?
你看 你历险的精神哪去了?
Oh, it’s fun you want ?
啊 你要冒险?
Ohh. Moses ?
摩西斯?
Admit it. You’ve always looked up to me.
承认吧 你一直都在向我看齐
Yes, but it’s not much of a view.
没错 不过没什么看头
Second born, second place.
次子永远是第二名!
Not for long.
马上就会改变的
Jump !
跳!
You don’t think we’ll get in trouble for this, do you ?
我们闯了祸不会受到惩罚吧?
No, not a chance.
当然不会!
Why do the gods torment me…
神明为什么派这么两个
with such reckless, destructive,blasphemous sons ?
轻浮莽撞的儿子来折磨我?
I seek to build an empire,
我要建立一个帝国
and your only thought is to amuse yourselves…by tearing it down.
而你们只想搞破坏使自己高兴
Have I taught you nothing ?
我白教你们了吗?
You mustn’t be so hard on yourself, Your Majesty. You’re an excellent teacher.
别太自责 陛下
lt’s not your fault your sons learned nothing.
他们不学乖并非您的错
They learned blasphemy. True.
他们学会了亵渎神明 是这样
Father, the fault is mine.
父王 这是我的错
I goaded Rameses on, and so I am responsible.
是我煽动了兰姆西斯 我要负责
Hmm. Responsible.
嗯 “负责”
Do you know the meaning of that word, Rameses ?
你明白这字的意思 兰姆西斯?
I understand, Father.
我明白 父王
And do you understand the task for which your birth has destined you ?
你知道你与生俱来的使命吗?
The ancient traditions.
古老的传统
When I pass into the next world,
等我到了另一个世界
then you will be the morning and evening star.
你将成为日月星辰之王
One damaged temple does not destroy centuries of tradition.
一座倒塌的神庙 不能毁掉我们的传统
But one weak link can break the chainof a mighty dynasty !
脆弱的一环 却能毁掉整个王朝
You have my leave to go.
你可以退下了
Father.
父王
Father ?
父王?
You know it was really my fault.
您知道其实是我的错
Must you be so hard on him ?
您一定要如此严厉地对他吗?
Moses, you will never have to carry a burden…
摩西斯 你不必背负那样的重担
like the crown I will pass to Rameses.
我要传位给兰姆西斯
He must not allow himself to be led astray,
他不能让别人领入歧途
not even by you, my son.
连你也不行 儿子
All he cares about isis your approval.
他只想要得到您的肯定…
I know he will live up to your expectations.
他绝对不会辜负您的期望
He only needs the opportunity.
您要给他一个机会
Maybe. Maybe so.
也许吧 也许是吧
Go now. I shall see you both tonight.
退下吧 今晚再见你俩
Well, that went well. Just go away.
还算不错 走开
Could have been worse.
可能会更糟
The weak link in the chain.” That’s what he called me.
他说我是脆弱的一环 ”
Well, you are rather pathetic.
嗯 你是挺可悲的
Irresponsible, ignorant of the traditions.
不负责任、幼稚无知
He practically accused me of bringing down the dynasty.
他只差没说我毁了整个王朝
Yeah, I can see it now. There go the pyramids !
是啊 我看金字塔会被你弄垮
You can laugh about it.
你尽管笑吧
Statues cracking and toppling over. The Nile drying up.
雕像崩裂倒塌、尼罗河干枯
Singlehandedly, you will manage to bring the greatest kingdom on Earth to ruin.
你一个人把世上最伟大的王朝搞垮
Tell me this, Moses.Why is it that every time you start something,
告诉我 摩西斯 为什么你每次胡闹
I’m the one who ends up in trouble ?
到头来都是我倒霉?
Get down here !I think you owe us an apology.
给我们下来!你得向我们道歉
Oh, my new thing !I am so upset !
我的新衣裳! 我很生气

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章黑衣人
下一篇文章肖申克的救赎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!