You’re playing with the big boys now
你这是自不量力
Stop this foolish mission
结束愚蠢的行动吧
Watch a true magician
让真正的魔法师
Give an exhibition how
给你展示法力
Pick up your silly twig, boy
捡起你的小树枝 小子
You’re playing with the big boys now
你这是自不量力
By the power of Ra Mut, Nut
太阳神、布塔神、奴塔神
Khnum, Ptah
鳄鱼神、战神
Sobek, Sekhmet Sokar, Selket
蛙神、马特神的力量
Anubis, Anukis, Hemsut Tefnut, Meshkent, Mafdet
死神、命运神、塞斯努神
You’re playing with the big boys now
你这是自不量力
You’re playing with the big boys now
你这是自不量力
By the might of Horus you will kneel before us
你将屈服于荷鲁斯神 跪在我们面前
Kneel to our splendorous power
跪在我们威武的法力面前
You put up a front. You put up a fight
你和我们对抗 你和他们对打
And just to show we feel no spite
我们却不跟你计较 你只配当我们的学生
But first, boy it’s time to bow
不过首先要鞠躬 磕头
Or it’s your own grave you’ll dig, boy
否则你将自掘坟墓 你这是自不量力
Playing with the big boys Playing with the big boys
你这是自不量力 自不量力
Playing with the big boys Playing with the big boys
自不量力 自不量力
Playing with the big boys now
自不量力
They love it.
他们喜欢这样
All right, Moses. I know you.
好了 摩西斯 我了解你
What’s this really about ?
你到底想要干什么?
Rameses, look.
兰姆西斯 你看
What do you see ?
你看到什么了?
A greater Egypt than that of my father.
比父王在位时更伟大的埃及
That is not what I see.
我看到的不是这些
Moses, I cannot change what you see.
摩西斯 我不能改变你所看到的
I have to maintain the ancient traditions.
我必须维护古老的传统
I bear the weight of my father’s crown.
继承父王留下的王朝
Do you still not understand what Seti was ?
你还不知道西台法老干了些什么?
He was a great leader.
他是个伟大的领袖
His hands bore the blood of thousands of children.
他手上沾满了无数儿童的鲜血
Hmph. Slaves.
是奴隶
My people.
是我的人民
And I can no longer hide in the desert while they suffer…
我再也不能躲在沙漠里看着他们受苦…
at your hands.
在你手下受苦
So…
那么…
you have returned…
你回来是为了…
only to free them.
…让他们自由
I’m sorry.
对不起
Yes.
是的
I had hoped…that
我本来希望…
I do not know this God.
我不认识这个神
Neither will I let your people go.Rameses, please, you must listen…
我不能把你的人民放走 兰姆西斯 你要听我说…
I will not be the weak link !
我不当脆弱的一环!
Tell your people as of today…
告诉你的人民 从今天起…
their workload has been doubled,
他们的工作量要加倍…
thanks to your God.
托你的神之福
Or is it thanks…to you ?
或是应该说…托你之福?
lt’s Moses.
是摩西斯
Moses ! Ohh.
摩西斯
So, Moses,how does it feel when you get struck to the ground ?
被打倒的滋味怎么样?
I didn’t mean to cause you more pain.
我不是故意让你们受苦的
I’m just trying to do as God told me.
我只是照神的旨意去做
God ? When did God start caring about any of us ?
神?他几时开始关心我们?
n fact, Moses, when did you start caring about slaves ?
你几时开始关心起奴隶?
Was it when you found out that you were one of us ?
当你知道你也是奴隶时吗?
Don’t listen to him.
别听他胡说
No, he’s… he’s right.
不 他…他说得对
I did not see because I did not wish to see.
我看不到是因为我不想看
Oh, you didn’t see because you didn’t wish to see.
啊 原来你是”不想看”
Ah ! Well, that makes everything fine then, doesn’t it ?
这样你就没错了吧!
Aaron! You shame yourself.
亚伦! 你该感到羞耻
Miriam.
米利安
I’m so sorry.
对不起
Moses,
摩西斯…
hear what I say.
听我说
I have been a slave all my life,
我这一辈子都是奴隶
and God has never answered my prayers until now.
直到现在神才听到我的祷告
God saved you from the river,He saved you in all your wanderings,
神从河里救出你 处处保护你
and even now He saves you from the wrath of Pharaoh.
现在他又从法老的手中救出你
God will not abandon you,
神不会抛弃你
so don’t you abandon us.
你也不要抛弃我们
Miriam. Where are you going ?
米利安 你去哪儿?
MMiriam.
米利安?
The ball disappears. Where is it ? In his hand.
球不见了 在他的手中
Rameses !
兰姆西斯!
Let my people go !
把我的人民放走!
Still gnawing away at that bone, are we ?
仍咬着骨头不放 是不是?
Carry on.
接着来
You cannot keep ignoring us.
你不能再忽视我们了
Enough ! I will hear no more of this Hebrew nonsense.
够了!我不想再听希伯来人的废话
Bring him to me.
把他捉来
Take the staff in your hand, Moses.
用你手中的杖 摩西斯
Father.
父王
lt’s… Blood !
这是… 血!
Hotep ! Huy ! Explain this to me !
荷泰、休伊 怎么回事?
Ah ! Rest assured, Your Majesty
不要担心 陛下
Uh, yes, we were going to demonstrate the superior might of our gods.
对 我们要显示我们神至高的法力
By the power of Ra !
以太阳神的力量!
Abandon this futile mission, Moses.
放弃这个枉费心机的使命吧 摩西斯
I’ve indulged you long enough.
我已经忍受你好久了
This must now be finished.
现在必须结束了
No, Rameses.
不 兰姆西斯
lt is only beginning.
这仅仅是开始
But, Moses, ddidn’t you see what happened ?
摩西斯 你没看到吗?
The priests did the same thing.
祭司也能那样做
Pharaoh still has the power over our lives.
法老的权力还是很大
Yes, Aaron, it’s true. Pharaoh has the power.
没错 亚伦 法老的权力很大
He can take away your food,
他一句话就能夺走你们的食物…
your home, your freedom.
夺走你们的家、自由…
He can take away your sons and daughters.
你们的儿女…
With one word,Pharaoh can take away your very lives.
法老可以夺走你们的性命
But there is one thing he cannot take away from you:
可是有一样东西他夺不走
your faith.
你们的信仰
Believe,
相信神
for we will see God’s wonders.
我们就会看到神的法力
All through the land of Egypt
我要让整个埃及大地
I send a pestilence, a plague
充满害虫和瘟疫
Into your house, into your bed.Into your streams Into your streets
进入到房舍、床铺和街道
Into your drink Into your bread
污染饮水和面包
Upon your cattle, on your sheep.Upon your oxen in your field.
感染牛羊牲畜
Into your dreams, into your sleep.Until you break Until you yield
惊醒睡梦 直到你们投降
I send the swarm.
我派出蜂群 我派出蝗虫
I send the horde Thus saith the Lord
于是神这么说
Once I called you brother
我曾称你为兄
Once I thought the chance to make you laugh
我曾想让你开心
Was all I ever wanted
你就满足了
I send the thunder from the sky.I send the fire raining down
我让雷声大作 火雨大下
And even now I wish that God had chose another
甚至现在我都希望神选上别人
Serving as your foe on His behalfis the last thing that I wanted
当你的敌人是我最不愿意的
I send a hail of burning ice on every field On every town
我让冰雹击打所有的城乡
This was my home
这里曾是我的家
All this pain and devastation how it tortures me inside
痛苦和毁灭让我心痛
All the innocent who suffer from your stubbornness and pride
多少无辜百姓 因为你的顽固和骄傲受苦
I send the locusts on the wind such as the world has never seen
我让蝗虫随风而来 前所未有
On every leaf On every stalk until there’s nothing left of green
吃掉一切叶子 寸青不留
I send my scourge I send my sword
我使火祸降临 战争爆发

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章黑衣人
下一篇文章肖申克的救赎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!