Dance with me No, I No. No
跟我跳舞 不…
You must learn to join the dance
你一定要学会和大家跳舞
You must learn to join the dance
你一定要学会和大家跳舞
So how do you judge what a man is worth
该怎么衡量一个人的价值?
By what he builds or buys
看他盖的房子和买的东西?
You can never see with your eyes on earth
凡人的双眼永远看不透
Look through heaven’s eyes
你得透过上天的眼睛
Look at your life
来衡量你的生命
Look at your life
来衡量你的生命
Look at your life through heaven’s
透过上天的
Eyes
眼睛
I love you.
我爱你
lt’s too early for this.
现在未免太早了
Moses.
摩西斯…
Here I am.
我在这儿
Take the sandals from your feet,
把你的凉鞋脱下来
for the place on which you stand is holy ground.
因为你站在圣地之上
Who are you ?
您是谁?
I am that I am.
我就是我
I don’t understand.
我不明白
I am the God of your ancestors,
我是你祖先的神
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
亚伯拉罕、艾萨克、雅各布的神
You were born of my mother, Yocheved. You are our brother.
你是约基别之子 我们的兄弟
What do You want with me ?
您要我做什么?
I have seen the oppression of My people in Egypt…
我看见我的子民在埃及受苦
and have heard their cry.
我听见他们的哀嚎
Stop it ! Leave that man alone !
住手 别打他了!
So I have come down to deliver them out of slavery
我来救他们摆脱埃及人的奴役
and bring them to a good land,
带他们到美好之地
a land flowing with milk and honey.
流淌着奶与蜜之地
And so, I shall send you.
因此我要派你
unto Pharaoh,
去见法老
you…
你…
Me ? WhWho am I to lead these people ?
我?我怎么能领导他们?
They’ll never believe me. They won’t even listen.
他们不会相信也不会听我的
I shall teach you what to say.
我将教你怎么说
Let my people go !
把我的人民放走
But I was their enemy.
但我曾是他们的敌人
I was the prince of Egypt,
我曾是埃及王子
the son of the man who slaughtered their children.
是屠杀他们孩子的法老之子
You’veYou’ve chosen the wrong messenger.HHow can I even speak to these people ?
您选错了使者 我怎么能领导这些人?
Who made man’s mouth ?
谁使人有了嘴?
Who made the deaf, the mute, the seeing or the blind ?
谁使人耳聋口哑、目明眼瞎?
Did not I ? Now go !
不是我吗?现在去吧!
Oh, Moses,
啊 摩西斯
I shall be with you when you go to the king of Egypt.
你去见法老时我会与你同去
But Pharaoh will not listen.
但法老不会听我的
So I will stretch out My hand…
那我将伸出手来
and smite Egypt…
用我的神法
with all My wonders.
毁灭埃及
Take the staff in your hand, Moses.
摩西斯 要拿着你手里的杖
With it,
你用它
you shall do My wonders.
来实施我的神法
I shall be with you, Moses.
我会与你同在 摩西斯
But, Moses,
但是 摩西斯…
you are just one man.
你只有一个人
Tzipporah,
西泊娜…
please.
请你看看
Look at your family.
看看你的家人
They are free.
他们是自由的
They have a future.
他们有美好的未来
They have hopes and dreams…
他们有希望和梦想
and the promise of a life with dignity.
还有过尊严生活的指望
That is what I want for my people.
我要我的人民也能如此
And that is why I must do the task…
因此我必须去完成
that God has given me.
神交给我的使命
I’m coming with you.
我要跟你一起去
Rameses.
兰姆西斯
Moses ? Is it really ?
摩西斯?真的是你?
Moses !Rameses ! Where have you been ? I took you for dead.
摩西斯 你上哪里了?我以为你死了! 兰姆西斯
Look at you ! Pharaoh.
看看你!
Pharaoh.
法老!
Well, look at you. What on earth are you dressed as ?
看看你 你怎么这副打扮?
Oh, Rameses, it’s so good to see you.
兰姆西斯 见到你真高兴!
Excuse me, Your Majesty.
对不起 陛下
We are compelled to remind you
我们得提醒您
this man committed a serious crime against the gods.
此人对神明犯下了重大罪行
We are loathe to bring it up, mind you.
我们不想提起此事
The law clearly states the punishment for such a crime
法律明文规定了应受的惩罚…
Death ! We hesitate to say it.
死刑! 我们并不想说
Be still. Pharaoh speaks.
闭嘴 法老在说话
I am the morning and the evening star.
我是日月星辰之王
Rameses.
兰姆西斯…
lt shall be as I say.
我说的话才算数
I pardon forever all crimes of which he stands accused…
我永远赦免他犯的一切罪行
and will have it known that he is…
并昭告世人他是…
our brother Moses,
我的兄弟摩西斯
the prince of Egypt.
是埃及王子
Rameses,
兰姆西斯…
in my heart, you are my brother,
在我心里 你是我兄弟
but things cannot be as they were.
但情况已经不同了
I see no reason why not.
我看不出有什么不同
ou know I am a Hebrew,
你知道我是希伯来人
and the God of the Hebrews came to me.
希伯来的神来找过我了
What ?
什么?
He commands that you let His people go.
他命令你把他的子民放走
Commands ?
命令?
Behold… the power of God.
看着…神的力量
Well, uh, impressive.
哦 挺厉害的
Very well, Moses. I’ll play along.
好吧 摩西斯 我就陪你玩玩
Hotep. Huy.
荷泰 休伊
Give this snake charmer our answer.
让这个江湖术士瞧瞧厉害
By the power of Ra.
太阳神的力量
Mut.
姆特神
Nut.
奴特神
Khnum. Ptah.
山羊神 布塔神
Nephthys. Nekhbet.
奈芙提斯女神 鹰神
Sobek. Sekhmet.
鳄鱼神 西米神
Sokar. Selket.
苏卡神 战神
Reshpu.Wadjet.
洛西夫神…瓦桀神
Anukis. Seshmu.
死神、塞斯努神
Meshkent. Hemsut.
米斯罕神 命运神
Tefnut. Heket.
露神 蛙神
Mafdet.
马特神
Ra, Mut, Nut, Ptah.
太阳神、奴特神、布塔神…
Hemsut, Tefnut, Sokar, Selket.
战神、瓦杰神、鳄鱼神、奈芙
Nephthys, Nekhbet, Ra !
提斯女神、蛙神、太阳神
So you think you’ve got friends
你以为你有一个
In high places
天上的朋友
With the power to put us on the run
就能把我们吓跑
Well, forgive us these smiles
不要让我们
On our faces
笑掉大牙
You’ll know what power is when we are done
等我们施展法力你就知道厉害
Son.
小子
You’re playing with the big boys now
你这是自不量力
You’re playing with the big boys now
你这是自不量力…
Oh, that’s pretty.
啊 真漂亮!
Every spell and gesture Tells you who’s the best
每一道符咒和魔术 都让你招架不住
You’re playing with the big boys now
你这是自不量力
You’re playing with the big boys now
你这是自不量力

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章黑衣人
下一篇文章肖申克的救赎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!