..募集金钱.
…the raising of the money.
接下来几天, 你会看到我麦克斯比亚韦斯托克的一小部分…
In the days to come, you will see Very little of me…
…把自己送到了小老太太国度.
…for Max Bialystock is launching himself into little-old-lady land.
再见. 前进!
Adieu. Avanti!
你真不可救药, 比亚韦.
You’re incorrigible, Bialy.
– 敬我们新剧的成功. – 我们的新剧, 我的爱.
– Here’s to the success of your new play. – Our new play, my loVe.
比亚韦, 真是抱歉.
Bialy, I’m so sorry.
– 我弄湿你了? – 别在意, 我亲爱的.
– Did I wet you? – Think nothing of it, my dear.
小事一桩.
A mere trifle.
你带来支票了吗?
Did you bring the checkie?
带了, 就在我钱包里.
Yes, I haVe it right here in my purse.
抬头就和你让我写的一样. “现金.”
And I made it out just like you told me. To “cash.”
这可真是有趣的剧名.
That’s a funny name for a play.
别多想, 我亲爱的.
Think nothing of it, my dear.
– 谢谢, 亲爱的. – 再说一次, 比亚韦.
– Thank you, my dear. – Say it again, Bialy.
我用生命对你发誓, 你看起来一天都不大于六十五岁.
And I swear to you on my life, you don’t look a day oVer 65.
给你.
There you are.
– 我爱你. – 什么?
– I loVe you. – What?
我爱你.
I loVe you.
什么?
What?
我爱你!
I loVe you!
前进, 比亚韦宝贝, 前进!
Go, Bialy-baby, go!
是谁?
Who is it?
那是麦克斯比亚韦斯托克.
It’s Max Bialystock.
好呀. 我还以为是小偷.
Good. I thought it was a burglar.
等下. 我让你进来.
Wait. I’ll let you in.
沙拉卡斯卡特太太.
Mrs. Sarah Cathcart.
她拥有百分之五十的利润.
She owns 50 percent of the profits.
弗吉尼亚雷斯尼克太太.
Mrs. Virginia Resnick.
她也拥有百分之五十的利润.
She also owns 50 percent of the profits.
埃莉诺比德尔库姆太太.
Mrs. Eleanor Biddlecomb.
她也拥有百分之五十的利润.
She also owns 50 percent of the profits.
阿尔玛特沃斯太太.
Mrs. Alma Wentworth.
她拥有百分之百的利润.
She owns 100 percent of the profits.
利奥, 一部剧一共能有百分之多少?
Leo, how much percentage of a play can there be altogether?
全部只有百分之百.
You can only sell 100 percent of anything.
希♥特♥勒♥之春我们卖♥♥了多少?
And how much of Springtime for Hitler haVe we sold?
百分之两万五.
25,000 percent.
百分之两万五.
25,000 percent.
把那蓝的给我.
GiVe me that blue thing.
你去哪? 我们还没签完合约.
Where are you going? We haVen’t finished signing the contracts.
我必须去看看钱.
I haVe to see that money.
你好, 小子们.
Hello, boys.
你们都不知道我为了你们经历过什么.
If you only knew what I went through for you.
– 你在做什么? – 我要给自己买♥♥个玩具.
– What are you doing? – I’m gonna buy myself a toy.
我♥干♥得非常, 非常辛苦, 我理应得到一个玩具.
I worked Very, Very hard, and I think I deserVe a toy.
一个玩具?
A toy?
一个玩具.
A toy.
那是一个玩具?
That’s a toy?
她正巧是我们新的接待员. 她和我们一起进驻新环境.
She happens to be our new receptionist. She goes with our new surroundings.
乌拉.
Ulla.
乌拉.
Ulla.
乌拉, 我想要你见见我的助理兼合伙人…
Ulla, I want you to meet my associate and partner…
…利奥布鲁姆先生.
…Mr. Leo Bloom.
请再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
你脑残了? 一个不会说英语的接待员?
HaVe you gone mad? A receptionist that can’t speak English?
别人会说什么?
What will people say?
他们会说…
They’ll say…
她来这里是做什么的?
What is she going to do here?
我给你演示下.
I’ll show you.
乌拉…
Ulla…
…去工作.
…go to work.
去工作.
Go to work.
乌拉, 好. 好, 乌拉.
Ulla, okay. Okay, Ulla.
奶油泡芙…
Cream puff
…甜馅饼, 小猫咪, 好.
…sweetie pie, pussycat, okay.
乌拉!
Ulla!
停止工作!
Stop work!
你相信吗? 我在公共图书馆见到她.
Would you believe it? I met her at the public library.
乌拉.
Ulla.
去桌子那边. 接电♥话♥…
Go to desk. Answer telephone…
…”比亚韦斯托克与布鲁姆公♥司♥.”
…”Bialystock and Bloom.”
好姑娘.
Nice girl.
布鲁姆.
Bloom.
– 拿雪茄. – 麦克斯, 也许我们应该都…
– Take a cigar. – Max, maybe we should both…
– 那是什么? – 没什么. 继续.
– What’s that? – Nothing. Go on.
冰雪聪明.
Smart as a whip.
不行.
No.
不行.
No.
你这浪荡♥女♥.
You Swedish tease.
你会害死我.
You’ll bury me.
利奥, 你说了什么?
Leo, what were you saying?
什么? 麦克斯…
What? Max…
也许我们开支紧缩一些更方便.
Maybe we should go a little easier on the spending.
– 我是说, 办公室和这些. – 为什么? 能捞赶紧捞.
– I mean, these offices and all. – Why? Take it when you can get it.
炫耀吧, 宝贝! 炫耀吧!
Flaunt it, baby! Flaunt it!
但是要是出了问题…
But if something should go wrong…
…我们就得把钱都吐出去.
…we could giVe back some of the money.
– 我是说, 在法庭上也好看些. – 不要那样说, 你这小白鼠.
– I mean, it would look better in court. – Stop talking like that, you white mouse.
什么都不会出问题.
Nothing is gonna go wrong.
事实上, 今天, 我已采取措施来确保…
As a matter of fact, today, I haVe taken steps to make sure…
…希♥特♥勒♥之春 彻底完蛋.
…that Springtime for Hitler will be a total disaster.
在两点, 我们约会的人可是罗杰德布里斯.
At 2:00, we haVe an appointment with none other than Roger de Bris.
罗杰德布里斯?
Roger de Bris?
什么? 哦, 那导演. 他强力吗?
What? Oh, the director. Is he good?
– 我是说, 够糟吗? – 一个废物.
– I mean, is he bad? – He stinks.
他大概是有史以来最废的导演.
He’s perhaps the worst director that ever liVed.
他是唯一一个排练第一天就停演的导演.
He’s the only director whose plays close on the first day of rehearsal.
– 你觉得他能当此重任吗? – 只要我们去求他.
– Do you think he’ll take the job? – Only if we ask him.
要迟到了. 我去叫车.
It’s late. I’ll get the car.
是了?
Ja?
找司机. 叫车.
Call chauffeur. Get car.
好呀. 我们去旅馆?
Good. We go to motel?
不是. 我们才去.
No. We go.
你和布鲁姆先生去旅馆?
You and Mr. Bloom go to motel?
不对. 不是旅馆.
No. No motel.
叫车.
Get car.
“叫车.”
“Get car.”
“叫车.”
“Get car.”
谢谢, 鲁道夫.
Thank you, Rudolfo.
现在开始, 不要让他所说所做的任何事让你不爽.
Now, don’t let anything he says or does upset you.
– 他是个小BT. – 你是什么意思?
– He’s a little peculiar. – What do you mean?
谁?
Yes?
我是麦克斯比亚韦斯托克. 这是我的合伙人, 布鲁姆先生.
I am Max Bialystock. This is my associate, Mr. Bloom.
我们和德布里斯先生有约会.
We haVe an appointment with Mr. De Bris.
是的, 正等着你们. 请进来.
Yes, you are expected. Please do come in.
你好吗?
How do you do?
我是卡门基雅, 德布里斯大人的私人秘书.
I am Carmen Giya, Monsieur de Bris’ priVate secretary.
请你们脱鞋?
Would you please remoVe your shoes?
白色, 白色, 白色是我们地毯的颜色.
White, white, white is the color of our carpet.
请你们跟我来?
Will you please follow me?
请.
Please.
还有其他人!
We’re not alone!
请坐.
Please sit down.
罗杰(收到)?
Roger?
比亚韦斯托克与布鲁姆大人们, 我猜?
Messieurs Bialystock and Bloom, I presume?
原谅我的双关语.
ForgiVe the pun.
– 什么双关语? – 闭嘴. 他自以为风趣呢.
– What pun? – Shut up. He thinks he’s witty.
再见到你真好, 罗杰.
Good to see you again, Roger.
你有没读过 希♥特♥勒♥之春?
Did you get a chance to read Springtime for Hitler?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!