“里约
“Rio
– “海边的里约” – 比亚韦斯托克先生, 等一下.
– “Rio by the sea-o” – Mr. Bialystock, wait a minute.
你抱我太紧了.
You’re holding me too tight.
我是个诚实的人. 你不明白.
I’m an honest man. You don’t understand.
不, 你不明白! 这是命运! 这是缘分!
No, you don’t understand! This is fate! This is destiny!
这是天命! 不能避免.
This is kismet! There’s no aVoiding it.
不到五分钟前, 我才改了你的账本!
Not more than fiVe minutes ago, I doctored your books!
那, 先生, 就是我犯罪生涯的极限了!
That, sir, is the ultimate extent of my criminal life!
我想要那笔钱!
I want that money!
我摔在钥匙上了.
I fell on my keys.
你这可怜, 懦弱, 凄惨, 小毛虫.
You miserable, cowardly, wretched, little caterpillar.
想过变成蝴蝶的日子吗?
Don’t you ever want to become a butterfly?
想不想张开翅膀 飞往光荣之路?
Don’t you want to spread your wings and flap your way to glory?
你要跳死我.
You’re gonna jump on me.
你要跳死我! 我知道你要跳死我!
You’re gonna jump on me! I know you’re gonna jump on me!
– 就像尼禄跳死博佩雅. – 谁?
– Like Nero jumped on Poppaea. – Who?
博佩雅! 她是他的妻子. 她对他不忠…
Poppaea! She was his wife. She was unfaithful to him…
…他就发疯的在她身上跳上跳下, 上上下下…
…so he got mad and jumped on her up and down, up and down…
…直到他把她像虫子一样压扁了!
…until he squashed her like a bug!
– 请不要跳死我! – 我不会跳死你!
– Please don’t jump on me! – I’m not gonna jump on you!
我不会跳死你!
I’m not gonna jump on you!
– 你控制一下自己好吧? – 别摸我!
– Will you get a hold of yourself? – Don’t touch me!
我不会伤害你. 你怎么了?
I’m not gonna hurt you. What’s the matter with you?
我歇斯底里了! 我有歇斯底里症. 我歇斯底里了.
I’m hysterical! I’m haVing hysterics. I’m hysterical.
我像这样的时候就停不住. 停不住了. 我歇斯底里了.
I can’t stop when I get like this. I can’t stop. I’m hysterical.
我湿了!
I’m wet!
我湿了!
I’m wet!
我歇斯底里了, 我还湿了!
I’m hysterical, and I’m wet!
我很疼!
I’m in pain!
我还湿了!
And I’m wet!
我还是歇斯底里! 别, 别打了. 帮不上.
And I’m still hysterical! No, don’t hit. It doesn’t help.
– 只是增加我的危险感. – 我能做什么?
– It only increases my sense of danger. – What can I do?
– 你把我弄得歇斯底里. – 走开. 你吓坏我了.
– You’re getting me hysterical. – Go away. You frighten me.
– 我能去哪里? – 坐那里.
– Where shall I go? – Sit oVer there.
好的.
Okay.
好的.
Okay.
我在这. 好些了?
I’m oVer here. This better?
好多了. 但你看起来还很生气.
That’s better. But you still look angry.
这样呢?
How’s this?
好.
Good.
很好.
That’s good.
这样很好.
That’s Very nice.
我想我现在应该清洗一下.
I think I’m coming out of it now.
是.
Yes.
我肯定得洗一下了.
I’m definitely coming out of it.
谢谢这微笑. 很有帮助.
Thank you for smiling. That helped a great deal.
就像他们说过的:
You know what they say:
“你微笑世界和你一起微笑.”
“Smile and the world smiles with you.”
这人应该穿上拘束衣.
This man should be in a straitjacket.
感到好些了?
Feeling better?
好多了, 谢谢, 但是我还有点眼花.
Much, thank you, but I am a little lightheaded.
也许我该吃点什么.
Maybe I should eat something.
歇斯底里很大的…
Hysterical attacks haVe a way…
…消耗血糖, 你知道.
…of severely depleting one’s blood sugar, you know.
肯定的.
They certainly do.
来. 我带你去吃午饭.
Come. Let me take you to lunch.
你知道, 带我去吃午饭真是好事, 比亚韦斯托克先生.
You know, it’s Very nice of you to take me to lunch, Mr. Bialystock.
叫我麦克斯. 你知道我不随便让人叫我麦克斯.
Call me Max. You know I don’t let everybody call me Max.
– 只有我喜欢的人可以. – 好的, 麦克斯.
– It’s only those people I like. – Okay, Max.
– 你也可以叫我利奥. – 我在叫了.
– And you can call me Leo. – I already haVe.
我们去哪里吃午饭?
Where shall we go for lunch?
麦克斯, 我不知道, 麦克斯. 你怎么想, 麦克斯?
Max, I don’t know, Max. What do you think, Max?
利奥, 这么好的天气…
Leo, it’s such a beautiful day…
…为何要去阴暗的, 沉闷的小餐馆?
…why go to a dark, stuffy restaurant?
我们来户外用餐.
Let’s dine al fresco.
– 这是户外? – 最棒的. 谢谢.
– This is al fresco? – The finest. Thank you.
绝妙. 请替我们向厨师致意.
Excellent. Please tender our compliments to the chef.
– 请用五毛钱致意. – 当然. 给你, 好人.
– Please tender half a buck. – Of course. Here you are, my good man.
我不是你的好人. 只不过是我的职业而已.
I’m not your good man. I happen to own this establishment.
给我找零.
GiVe me the change.
人人都是大人物.
EVerybody’s a big shot.
利奥, 我们漫步公园你说怎样?
Leo, what say we promenade through the park?
我愿意, 但是快两点了.
I’d loVe to, but it’s nearly 2:00.
我应该回去怀特霍尔和马♥克♥思♥公♥司♥.
I should get back to Whitehall and Marx.
瞎扯. 管他什么怀特霍尔和马♥克♥思♥公♥司♥…
Nonsense. As far as Whitehall and Marx is concerned…
…你现在共事与麦克斯比亚韦斯托克, 对不?
…you’re working with Max Bialystock, right?
– 对. – 那就和比亚韦斯托克在一起.
– Right. – Then stick with Bialystock.
这里可爱吧, 是不是?
LoVely out here, isn’t it?
我希望我能享受一下. 我太紧张了.
I wish I could enjoy it. I’m so nerVous.
如果同事看到我怎么办?
What if someone from the office should see me?
那你也看到他们了, 为什么他们没在上班?
Then you’d see them, and why aren’t they at the office?
有道理.
That’s right.
就是这样, 利奥. 学着点.
That’s it, Leo. You’re learning.
好时光?
HaVing a good time?
我不知道. 我觉得很奇怪.
I don’t know. I feel so strange.
也许你很高兴.
Maybe you’re happy.
就是这样. 我很高兴.
That’s it. I’m happy.
你知道?
What do you know about that?
我很高兴!
I’m happy!
我很高兴!
I’m happy!
就是那里, 布鲁姆. 世界上最激动人心的城市.
There it is, Bloom. The most exciting city in the world.
刺♥激♥, 冒险, 浪漫.
Thrills, adVenture, romance.
你梦想的一切都在那里.
EVerything you ever dreamed of is down there.
黑色大轿车. 黄金香烟盒.
Big black limousines. Gold cigarette cases.
长腿美女.
Elegant ladies with long legs.
你需要的只是钱.
All you need is money.
钱就是甜心.
Money is honey.
钱就是甜心.
Money is honey.
利奥, 谁犹豫谁就贫穷.
Leo, he who hesitates is poor.
不要让我影响你.
Don’t let me influence you.
– 你来决定. – 我们要是被抓到, 会进监狱的.
– It’s your decision. – But if we get caught, we’ll go to prison.
你以为你现在不在监狱里? 住在灰暗的小屋子?
You think you’re not in prison now? LiVing in a gray, little room?
去做灰暗的小工作? 领着灰暗的小老婆?
Going to a gray, little job? Leading a gray, little life?
对.
That’s right.
我什么都不是.
I’m a nothing.
我花费我自己的生命计算别人的钱.
I spend my life counting other people’s money.
我比那些人聪明多了.
People I’m smarter than.
很多.
Better than.
我应有的在哪里
Where’s my share?
我利奥布鲁姆应有的在哪里?
Where’s Leo Bloom’s share?
我想要…
I want…
我想要…
I want…
我想要我在电影里见过的一切!
I want everything I’Ve ever seen in the moVies!
利奥, 说你加入了!
Leo, say you’ll join me!
我做!
I’ll do it!
天哪, 我做!
My God, I’ll do it!
我做!
I’ll do it!
我是利奥布鲁姆!
I’m Leo Bloom!
我是我!
I’m me!
我想要的我都能做到!
I can do whatever I want!
不要紧!
It doesn’t matter!
我是利奥布鲁姆!
I’m Leo Bloom!
麦克斯, 我们熬一夜了. 凌晨两点了.
Max, let’s call it a night. It’s 2:00 in the morning.
– 我不知道还能读些什么. – 读.
– I don’t know what I’m reading anymore. – Read.
我们要找到最恶剧本.
We’Ve got to find the worst play ever written.
“一天早晨,格里高尔萨姆沙从不安的睡梦中醒来…
“Gregor Samsa woke one morning…
“…发现自己躺在床上变成了…
“…to discoVer that he had been transformed…
“…一只巨大的甲虫(变形记).”
“…into a giant cockroach.”
太好了.
It’s too good.
等一下.
Wait a minute.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!