凯特!
Cait!
凯特!
Cait!
凯特!
Cait!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
妈妈在找你!
Mam is looking for you!
凯特!
Cait!
凯特!
Cait!
凯特,我警告你!
Cait,I’m warning you!
姑娘们! 你们找到她了吗?
Girls! Did you find her?
没有!
No!
你的鞋底沾满了泥
There’s muck on your shoes.
片名:《安静的女孩》
The Quiet Girl
妈妈说牛犊和小宝宝会在同一周出生
Mam said the calf will be born the same week as the baby.
他们会是双生子!
They will be twins!
我们要给他们取个名字
We’ll have to pick a name for it.
牛犊是怎么进去妈妈的肚皮里面的?
How does the calf get into the mammy’s belly?
是大牛将牛犊塞进她肚子里面的,众所周知
The bull pushes the calf into her.Everyone knows that.
格兰妮,事实根本不是这样
Grainne,that’s not how it happens.
就是这样! 菲奥娜.杰拉蒂亲眼看到她家的大牛…!
It is! Fiona Geraghty saw their bull..!
– 菲奥娜.杰拉蒂就是个傻瓜蛋.- 她不是!
-Fiona Geraghty is an idiot.-She’s not an idiot!
该死的…
Fuck sake
她没有做午饭
She hasn’t made the lunches.
爸爸! 妈妈没有给我们准备午饭!
Dad! Mom didn’t make the lunches!
这样吧,随便拿片面包什么的吧
You know what? Pick a bread or something.
真♥他♥妈♥烦死了!
It really pisses me off!
“有一股悲伤…”
“There was a sadness…
“在…”
“..upon the…
留下的
People.
“留下的…
“..people…
“重…
“..who were…
蔓延
Left.
“蔓延”
“left.”
西沃恩,继续念
Siobhan,continue reading.
“但国王说他非常欢迎他们
“..but the king said they were most welcome.
“王子喜出望外”
“The prince was overjoyed.
“他们乘着一艘大船航行…”
“They were travelling on a great ship…”
– 选一个.- 绿色
-Pick one.-Green.
你妹妹真是个怪胎
Your sister is such a weirdo.
我妈和你妈在晒衣服!
My mother and your mother were hanging out their clothes!
我妈突然一拳打在你妈妈鼻子上!
My mother came to your mother and punch in the nose!
鼻血是什么颜色?
What color was the blood?
最近怎么样?
How’s it going?
什么?
What?
她是哪个?
Which one is she?
就是那个
That’s the wonder.
你有什么话要说的吗?
Have you anything to say for yourself?
不要在路上这样拦住我
Don’t stop at me on the street either.
从这里到你家就够了
It’s enough from here to your home.
那你是想让我放你下车喽?
Would you prefer if I let you off?
别他妈这样
Don’t be fucking like that.
如果你想的话,我可以放你下车
I can let you off,if you want.
随你便
Help yourself.

Dan.
嗯?
Huh?
丹,你听见我没?
Dan,did you hear me?
什么?
What?
你能不能别摆架子了?
Could you put your horses down for one minute?
好吧,你到底想干嘛?
Alright then.What do you want?
他们应该留她多久?
How long should they keep her?
等到宝宝出生?
Till after the baby?
他们想养多久就可以养多久
She can take her for as long as they like.
我是这个意思吗?
Is that what I’ll say?
他们是你的亲人,不是吗?
They are your people,aren’t it?
你可真♥他♥妈♥是个好人
You are some help of a man.
你知道吗?
Do you know that?
你爱说什么就说什么吧
Say whatever you want to say so.
反正你不是一直这么做吗?
Isn’t that what you always do?
今天只有一封信
Just the one today.
给你的信
Letter for you.
放在桌上
Leave it on the table.
凯特
Cait.
怎么了?
Yes?
过来
Come here.
他们住哪里?
Where are they?
田地的那头,那边看过去
Look further in the field.There.
姑娘们!
Girls!
凯特要走了!
Cait is leaving!
等等我们! 我们来了!
Wait for us! We’re coming!
我们走吧,看在上帝的份上
Let’s go,in the name of God.
沃特福德,3:1
Waterford,3:1.
就是我们要去的地方
That’s where we’re going.
是的,当然是这样,我下了注
Aye,sure in that way I put a bet on them.
没错,就是这样
My dear,that’s in it.
他妈的,我就知道!
Fuck yeah,I knew it!
花里胡俏的废物
Useless showy bastards.
哦,该死的
Oh,shit.
丹,你来了?
Dan,what way are you?
– 约恩.- 走开点儿
– Sean.- Get out of here.
路上顺利吗?
How was the drive down?
老样子
As it should happen.
整整开了三个小时,没开玩笑
Three hours in a car is no joke,mate.
这几个礼拜的太阳都火♥辣♥辣的
We’ve got a power of sunshine these past weeks.
神父今天早上还让我们祈祷降雨
Priest had us praying for rain this morning.
那样最好
That’d be good if you do.
农场怎么样?
How’s the farm?
来吧,看看这小姑娘!
Well,look at this girl!
快下车,让我好好看看你
Stand out so I can have a proper look at you.
上次我见你的时候,你还在婴儿车里
The last time I saw you,you were in the pram.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
– 那个婴儿车坏了.- 怎么回事?
– The pram is broken.-What happened to it at all?
我的姐姐们把它当独轮推车玩,结果轮子掉了
My sisters used it as a wheelbarrow and one of the wheels fell off.
来吧,孩子
Come on in,child.
坐下吧,宝贝,别客气
Sit down if you’d like,pet.
把这儿当自己家
Make yourself at home.
你妈妈最近怎么样?
How is your mammy?
她买♥♥了有奖债券中了十镑
She won ten pounds on the Prize Bonds.
不会吧
She did not.
真的,她给我们买♥♥了果冻
She did.We had jelly.
她还奖励你们了?
Wasn’t that a treat?
我猜她很忙吧
I’d say she’s busy.
你妈妈?
Your mother?
她在等他们来割干草
She’s waiting for the men to come and cut the hay.
还没割干草?
Have you not cut the hay yet?
恐怕有些晚了
You’re late.
家里有别的孩子吗?
Are there any children here?
这屋里头只有我跟约恩两个人,宝贝
There’s only myself and Sean in the house,pet.
有他们俩不就够了吗
They are in here,aren’t they?
嘿,太太
Hello,Missus.

Dan.
真是个大热天
There’s a scorcher of a day,huh?
是很热,没错
This hot,surely.
看这田干的,来点小雨多好
No fields be glad of a sip of rain.
小雨恐怕都不够呢
That would’ve rain long enough.
你不同我们的客人打声招呼吗?
Aren’t you saying hello to our guest?
女主人不是打了嘛?
Here’s herself,then?
女主人也有她自己的名字
“Herself” has a name.
热归热,但确实是个收甘草的好年头,不是吗? 从来没见过这种事
Great year for the hay all the same.Jeez,I’ve never seen the like of it.
仓库快堆满了
Loft is full to capacity.
我从椽子下挤过去的时候,差点挤破脑袋
Near clipped me head off on the rafters pitching in the hay.
哦,这样啊!
Now.How bad!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!