十五年前
洛克西
Roxy?
我回来了
I’m back.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
你说呢
What’s it look like?
收拾行李
I’m packing.
什么意思 你要去哪?
What do you mean, where are you going?
能让我成名的地方
Places, I’m going places.
我再也见不到你了 是吗?
I’m never going to see you again, am I?
也许吧
Depends.
我不要这孩子了
Take the baby without me.
我们可以一起抚养她
We could keep it, we could raise it.
用什么 我们的午饭钱吗?
With what, our lunch money?
我们早就讨论过了
We’ve talked about this.
她太小了
It’s so tiny.
把她托付给能抚养她的人吧
Take it to somebody who knows about this stuff.
等我成名了再见
See you when I’m famous.
♪你可以尝试 但我不在乎
♪ You can try, I don’t care ♪
IMDb 上显示这首歌♥是 Melissa Etheridge 创作的《Don’t Look At Me》
但是在中文网络和 Spotify 上我都没有找到对应的音源
♪强行把圆圈变成方形
♪ Forcing circles into squares ♪
♪你大可以花你宝贵的时间
♪ You can spend precious time ♪
♪探索你完美的人生路线
♪ Marching your perfect line ♪
♪但我不会跟着你的节奏
♪ But I don’t hear that drum ♪
♪我所追求的是别样事物
♪ I’m looking for something else ♪
♪如果你看不惯我的作为
♪ And if you don’t like what you see ♪
♪你大可移开你的目光
♪ You don’t have to look at me ♪
♪如果你听不进我的话语
♪ If you don’t like what I say ♪
♪你大可与我分道扬镳
♪ You can turn the other way ♪
♪如果你真的看不惯我
♪ If you don’t like what you see ♪
♪那就别看着我
♪ Then don’t look at me ♪
♪别看着我
♪ Don’t look at me ♪
♪别看着我
♪ Don’t look at me ♪
♪如果你真的看不惯我
♪ If you don’t like what you see ♪
♪别看着我
♪ Don’t look at me ♪
♪如果你真的看不惯我
♪ If you don’t like what you see ♪
你们可能一直在想为什么
You may have been wondering why it is
我们今天这么早放学
we let school out early today,
我可以理解
now that there was some concern from parents about this,
部分家长对此表达的担忧
which I can understand, well, uh.
我在这里做出正面解释
I’m here to tell you without any further ado,
因为今天是个特殊的日子
it’s because it’s a special day
同时将开启特殊的一周
and the start of a special week,
在我们克莱德镇
and being that here in Clyde,
我们纪念死者 也向生者致意
we honor the dead and the living,
尤其是对待那些阔别了15年的朋友
especially if we haven’t seen them in 15 years.
我特此宣告“洛克希·卡迈克尔周”正式开幕
I hereby proclaim this Roxy Carmichael Week!
现在 我要把话筒交给
Now, now, I’m going to turn the microphone over
露易丝·加尔维斯基
to Louise Garweski,
“欢迎回家,洛克希”委员会的官方女主席
the official chairwoman of the Welcome home, Roxy Committee.
让我们用热烈的掌声欢迎露易丝
Let’s give Louise a nice, warm round of applause.
谢谢你 开普勒市长
Thank you, Mayor Klepler.
我们的耐心不会得到回报
Well, our patience would not be rewarded.
丹琪·波塞蒂来了
Dinky Bossetti’s here.
拜托 丹琪 好歹梳个头吧
Jesus, Dinky, do something with yourself.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
别在意 豪威尔斯
Don’t sweat it, Howells.
她不会烦你太久的
She won’t be around for long.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在这里很激动地告诉大家
I am also thrilled to report that we’ve acquired
我们为洛克希舞会聘请了一支很棒的乐队
a wonderful band for the Roxy Ball.
G·威利克和“天啊威利克”乐队将为我们提供演出
G. Wiliker and the Gee Wilikers will be our entertainment.
我们搞定他们了 我们搞掂啦
We got ’em. We got ’em.
而且作为隐藏节目
And as an extra added treat,
我们的米里亚姆·特纳利亚将和G一起演出
our very own Miriam Tenalia will be joining G.
从明天开始 将会定时开展
Starting tomorrow, there will be hourly tours
洛克希·卡迈克尔之家的参观活动
of Roxy Carmichael’s birthplace.
你将参观洛克希在她的青春岁月里
You’ll see where Roxy slept and where she ate
就餐和睡觉的地方
during her wonder years.
你能看到洛克希心爱的修狗“邦卡猫”的照片
You’ll also see pictures of her beloved dog, Bonkers.
她是真爱那条狗
She loved that dog.
她以前还骑过他
She used to ride him.
它确实是只大狗
It was a big dog.
模仿大赛在昨晚的家长会上
Look-alike contest has been canceled
被几乎全票否决而取消了
by an almost unanimous vote at the PTA meeting last night.
我们希望所有为此辛苦准备的人
And we urge all those who so painstakingly worked on it
能在新的项目上投入自己的热情
to find another committee to put your energies into.
我们感谢所有的参与者
And we thank all the preliminary participants.
我已经等不及要看
I just can’t wait to see
洛克希到底能不能瘦下来
whether Roxy’s been able to keep her weight down.
嗯哼 她发育太快了
Mm, she developed so fast.
快过头了 要我说的话
Too fast, if you ask me.
美容中心和剧院已经将要完工了
Cosmetology and Drama is nearing completion,
[铁板赛高]
我们需要大家付出额外的时间和精力
and we could use anybody’s extra time and energy
让这个小镇以最佳状态迎接周五之夜
in getting the place in tiptop shape for Friday night.
她从一本好莱坞的产品目录里
She bought her underwear
给自己挑选内衣
through a special catalog from Hollywood.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
她从来不♥穿♥内衣
She never even wore underwear.
♪但我不会跟着你的节奏
♪ But I don’t hear that drum ♪
♪我所追求的是别样事物
♪ I’m looking for something else ♪
♪如果你看不惯我的作为
♪ And if you don’t like what you see ♪
♪你大可移开你的目光
♪ You don’t have to look at me ♪
♪如果你真的看不惯我
♪ If you don’t like what you see ♪
♪那就别看着我
♪ Then don’t look at me ♪
♪别看着我
♪ Don’t look at me ♪
你好啊 克里夫
Hello there, Cliff.
这才是乖孩子
that’s a good boy.
大卫 你好吗 大卫
Dave, Dave, how you doin’, Dave?
乖孩子 你好吗
Attaboy, how you doing?
你好 梅尔文 你好
Hello, Melvin, hello.
发生什么事了
What’s the matter?
我觉得我还没睡醒
Oh, I guess I’m not awake yet.
是因为洛克希 不是吗
It’s because of Roxy, isn’t it?
不 才不是因为她
No, it’s not because of Roxy.
往下放
Bring it on down.
继续 继续
Keep it coming, keep it coming.
好的 我拿到了
Yeah, I got it.
再下来点
A little more!
好了 正好能放进去
Yeah, it’ll fit in there.
这是我得到的第一份
Yeah, you know, this is the very first job I ever had
预付薪水的工作
where I was paid before I started to work.
我不管他们怎么说
They can say what they want,
要我说洛克希·卡迈克尔是个真™的牛的女商人
that Roxy Carmichael is a damn good businesswoman.
超精明的
Shrewd.
肯定花了她不少钱
Must have cost her a damn fortune.
至少五十万
A least half a mil.
哦 别管多少
Oh, hell, no.
她付得起 她是大明星
She can afford it, she’s famous.
她做什么出名的?
What’s she famous for?
嘿 丹东
Hey, Denton.
是时候了
It’s about time.
等不及要去见她了 是吧
Bet you can’t wait to see her, huh?
我听说她看起来和以前跟你在一起的时候
Yeah, I hear she looks the same way she did
没什么变化
when you two used to go around together.
我要去前面种点树
I’m going to go plant some out front.
你认识洛克希·卡迈克尔吗?
Hey, did you know Roxy Carmichael?
是的
Yeah.
私下里?
Personally?
是的 超私人的
Yeah, real personally.
这是洛克希最喜欢的花
These are Roxy’s favorite flowers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!