He may turn up as an old woman a peddler with a pack, a peasant with a beard, anything!
他们有鲜红的紫罗兰花!
They’ve got the Scarlet Pimpernel!
安静!
Quiet!
大家安静!安静!
Quiet everybody! Quiet!
听着,我的朋友,下次你想戴假胡子时,选一个好的,不要选一个骗不了孩子的鸟巢!
Listen, my friend the next time you want to put on a false beard choose a good one not a bird’s nest that wouldn’t deceive a child!
笨拙的白♥痴♥!
Clumsy idiot!
放手,你!
Let go, you!
我要教他拔布洛涅最好的胡子!
I’ll teach him to pull the best beard in Boulogne!
我这辈子从来没被这样侮辱过!
I’ve never been so insulted in my life!
你们这些讨厌的、叽叽喳喳的猴子!
You disgusting, gibbering monkeys!
你会听到更多的!
You’ll hear more of this!
我是一个诚实的女人,我们街上为数不多的女人之一!
An honest woman I am, one of the few in our street!
士兵们把我的衣服脱得一♥丝♥不♥挂♥,他们搜身看我是不是男人!
Stripped naked by soldiers and the searched to see if I was a man!
听着,队长。
Listen, Captain.
如果我年轻20岁,我就该这么做。
If I were 20 years younger that’s were I should be.
布拉沃的叔叔!的精神!
Bravo uncle! That’s the spirit!
你们现在在哪里服役?
Where are you boys serving now?
哦,我们在休假。
Oh, we’re on leave.
偷走了布洛涅姑娘们的心?
Stealing away the hearts of the girls of Boulogne?
不,先生,我恋爱了。
No sir, I’m in love.
啊,你流氓。
Ah, you rascal.
是别人的妻子吗?
It’s the wife of another man?
不,这是我自己的。
No, it’s my own.
灿烂的!
Splendid!
船长,我告诉你一个秘密。
Captain, I’ll tell you a secret.
你和我是法国唯一爱着自己妻子的男人。
You and I are the only men in France who are in love with our wives.
万岁!让我们为此干杯!
Hooray! Let’s drink to it!
好吧,为它干杯!
Well, here’s to it!
这是它!
Here’s to it!
但你很难为了这场与英格兰的战争而离开她。
But it’ll be hard for you to leave her for this war with England.
你觉得会这样吗?
You think that’s coming, do you?
当然!
Surely!
我们得给不忠的阿尔比恩一个教训!
We shall have to teach perfidious Albion a lesson!
好。过英吉利海峡用不了多长时间。
Well. it won’t take us long to get across the channel.
会,男孩?
Will it, boys?
不,不!
No, no!
好吧,先生们,祝你们好运!和…
Well, gentlemen, good luck! And…
晚安,各位。
Good night.
——晚安。——晚安。
– Good night. – Good night.
德·图尔内昨天从巴黎被带到这里
De Tournay was brought here from Paris yesterday
和阿曼德在同一个监狱。
The same prison as Armand.
我这样认为。
I thought so.
肖夫林用它们当诱饵。
Chauvelin’s using them as bait.
搜查每一艘来港的船。
Search every incoming ship.
即使是最小的渔船。
Even the smallest fishing boat.
和你……
And you…
德·图尔内和圣刚刚逃脱了!
De Tournay and St. Just have escaped!
逃脱了!如何?
Escaped! How?
上帝知道。
God knows.
紫蘩蒌知道!
The Pimpernel knows!
有人会为此付出代价的!
Someone will pay for this!
狱卒在哪里?
Where are the jailers?
失踪!
Missing!
公民Chauvelin !
Citizen Chauvelin!
你怎么敢闯进来?你是谁?
How dare you burst in? Who are you?
监狱的狱卒!
Jailer from the prison!
-你就是那个…——这不是我的错!
– So you’re the one… – No fault of mine!
如果我不拿钱去释放那些该死的贵族,狱长会杀了我的!
The head jailer would have killed me if I hadn’t taken the money to free those accursed aristocrats!
什么?
What?
红花要把它们带到英国去。
The Pimpernel is taking them to England.
答应给我们所有的工作!
Promised us all jobs there!
但我是个好爱国者,肖韦林公民。
But I’m a good patriot, Citizen Chauvelin.
我可不想因为一些能救你性命的消息而失去理智。
I’m not losing my head because I got some information that will save yours.
它值多少钱?
What is it worth?
你知道什么?
What do you know?
在那里你可以找到猩红的紫罗兰花。
Where you can find the Scarlet Pimpernel.
用它!
Out with it!
在哪里?
Where?
他告诉我们十点钟在金狮广场和他见面。
He told us to meet him at 10 o’clock at the Lion d’Or.
把他带走。
Take him away.
10点在金狮广场
10 o’clock at the Lion d’Or.##
让飞艇首座!
Let fly foresheet!
让飞艇首座!
Let fly foresheet!
还有金狮奖。
There’s the Lion d’Or.
告诉船员们准备把我划上岸。
Tell the men to get ready to row me ashore.
我们必须等信♥号♥♥。
We must wait for the signal.
布罗加德把灯笼在窗户上晃来晃去以确保安全,上下晃去以防止危险。
Brogard waves the lantern across the window for safe up and down for danger.
看!
Look!
有信♥号♥♥。
There’s the signal.
安全!
Safe!
你监视了所有的路吗?
You’ve all the roads watched?
每一个角落……和海滩。
Every corner… and the beach.
还有一队龙骑兵包围这里吗?
And a troop of dragoons to surround the place?
在外面等待。
Waiting outside.
然后来吧……
Come on then…
狮子奖。
The Lion d’Or.
晚上好。
Good evening.
你来这儿干什么?
What do you want here?
这地方不适合你这种人。
This is no place for one of your sort.
我是那种薪水丰厚的人,公民布罗加德。
I’m the sort that pays well, Citizen Brogard.
为了什么?
For what?
在火炉旁坐下。
For a seat by the fire.
我在这里等你和我的一个朋友。
I’ll wait here for a friend of mine and yours.
关于你的朋友,我该知道些什么?
What should I know of your friends?
你刚才给他打过信♥号♥♥。你一定在等他。
You signaled him just now. You must be expecting him.
什么时间?
What time?
什么时间?
What time?
10点钟。
10 o’clock.
我能躲在哪里?
Where can I hide?
快,上阁楼去!
Quick, to the attic!
公民Brogard吗?
Citizen Brogard?
是吗?
Yes?
被捕。
Under arrest.
对什么?
What for?
背叛共和国, 帮助法国的敌人, 窝藏一群危险的罪犯, 把贵族们偷运出国。
Betraying the Republic helping the enemies of France harboring a gang of dangerous criminals smuggling aristocrats out of the country.
这是一个谎言!
That’s a lie!
你只有一次机会。
You’ve got one chance.
接受吧,不然我就把你挂在你自己的牌子上。
Take it, or I’ll hang you now from your own sign.
你们那帮人的头头今晚要来,是吗?
The leader of your gang is coming here tonight, isn’t he?
不是吗?
Isn’t he?
——是的。——什么时间?
– Yes. – What time?
他命令他的船在10点钟驶离终点。
He ordered his boat to be off the point at 10 o’clock.
但他会打电♥话♥到这里接他的乘客,对吧?
Ah, but he’ll call here for his passengers, won’t he?
他可能!
He might!
可能吗?
Might?
你在风中会看起来很摇摆的。
You’ll look pretty swinging in the wind.
他怎么知道是安全的?
How does he know it’s safe?
信♥号♥♥是什么?
What is the signal?
阁楼上的一盏灯。
A lantern in the attic window.
当一切都明朗时,隔着窗户上下挥挥手以防危险。
Waved up and down for danger across the window when all is clear.
来吧。中士。
Come on. sergeant.
那是错误的信♥号♥♥,布莱克尼夫人。
That is the wrong signal, Lady Blakeney.
这样珀西爵士就不会来了!
That will keep Sir Percy away!
就是这个。
This is the right one.
这会把他带到这里来。
This will bring him here.
我能看出你们渴望见到他就像我渴望见到我自己一样。
I can see you are longing to see him as I am myself.
珀西爵士是一位多么伟大的演员啊。
What a great actor Sir Percy is.
千方百计欺骗共和国的穷♥人♥和愚蠢的官员。
A thousand ways to cheat the poor, stupid officials of the Republic.
看,服装,假发,油漆。
Look, costumes, wigs, paint.
他下一步会是什么呢?
What will he be next?
当钟敲十点的时候,他会以什么伪装到达?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!